Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    the stupid **** said you had to be a losing gambler to get the fp....and i come-back with hey idiot I'm limited to $250 and have been for 2.5 years and up over 35k on them lifetime and he changes the subject. guy is not smart.
    I assumed you have to be a losing gambler to get a freeplay. Not that I know it as fact. Appears your the one not too smart. Your the same idiot pushing a Betislands freeplay bonus with a 12x or 14x rollover. like that is a good bonus. Just like sbr if anyone shows any intellect here on the forum they try and run them off. They only want dumb losers who will keep sending in money.

mikejamm your a pathetic weasel who complains that sbr's poker isn't fair. Of course it's not you dumb fukk!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I assumed you have to be a losing gambler to get a freeplay. Not that I know it as fact. Appears your the one not too smart. Your the same idiot pushing a Betislands freeplay bonus with a 12x or 14x rollover. like that is a good bonus. Just like sbr if anyone shows any intellect here on the forum they try and run them off. They only want dumb losers who will keep sending in money.

mikejamm your a pathetic weasel who complains that sbr's poker isn't fair. Of course it's not you dumb fukk!
    now you maybe "assume" after you got your ass buried. Show me one post where I've pushed a betislands freeplay? see not only are you a ******* idiot but you're also a liar. are you really this stupid? or are you just an idiot? or both? something's not adding up here? cause judging from every one of your posts you haven't got a clue from top to bottom about anything.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Never understood these fukkin losers who make posting their way of life. Even creating multiple accounts. You are taking this way to seriously. Get a fukkin life you pathetic life losers.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

now you maybe "assume" after you got your ass buried. Show me one post where I've pushed a betislands freeplay? see not only are you a ******* idiot but you're also a liar. are you really this stupid? or are you just an idiot? or both? something's not adding up here? cause judging from every one of your posts you haven't got a clue from top to bottom about anything.
    Have a good day you fukkin life loser. I am not gonna get into a back in forth with you. I have better things to do. Ok then you "buried" me apparently. Apparently I've been buried before. Or so i've been told. Again, get a life you fukkin loser!

DudleyDawson

Mikail I wish you would

SBR PRO Join Date: 07-19-09

betpoints: 12

you're 22nd on this list of most posts on SBR out of over 1 million registered users.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Mikail I wish you would

SBR PRO Join Date: 07-19-09

betpoints: 12

you're 22nd on this list of most posts on SBR out of over 1 million registered users.
    Yeah he's the top air bettor on here too! mikail douche gets points loans, loses his ass and then tries to make payments in goats and curry powder!

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah he's the top air bettor on here too! mikail douche gets points loans, loses his ass and then tries to make payments in goats and curry powder!
    the turd buried himself over and over.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Never understood these fukkin losers who make posting their way of life. Even creating multiple accounts. You are taking this way to seriously. Get a fukkin life you pathetic life losers.

LMFAO

This fukkin toolbag has over 17K posts in 2.75 years and he makes this statement. I'm totally floored.

Only at SBR
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    [/B]

LMFAO

This fukkin toolbag has over 17K posts in 2.75 years and he makes this statement. I'm totally floored.

Only at SBR
    he over 20,000 now

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he over 20,000 now
    youre on pace for 20k in less time.

also broke the record for most pts panhandled via pm.

grats pedo.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    youre on pace for 20k in less time.

also broke the record for most pts panhandled via pm.

grats pedo.

First 123