unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

hertigage seems to be slipping a bit and tony is cackling up a storm about it in his office. both pay but tony's a little looser with the betting options.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

evidently only some got the freeplay

wonder why not me considering all the bets I place there

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    evidently only some got the freeplay

wonder why not me considering all the bets I place there

Maybe due to the nature of the error, they could tell who was unable to log in. Did you try?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

They gave me a 50 dollar free play.

I view at as a stand up classy gesture.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    They gave me a 50 dollar free play.

I view at as a stand up classy gesture.
    As do most rational people. Unfortunately, that's not who populates forums such as this one.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Took my business to 5 dimes weeks ago

Dont cross god and you will be fine

Best book by far for USA players
    I agree 5D is on another planet compared to Heritage, however Heritage has always paid me on time, and even though they don't have the wide selection of wagering options as 5D, they are still worlds better than most of the others.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

they came through and gave it to me

thanks heritage

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    yea that must be it.

fyi $50 fp 3x roll
    Obviously. Only losing gamblers. Like I said.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    they came through and gave it to me

thanks heritage

hear that, yisman? only us losing gamblers got the fp, huh.

DudleyDawson

people can say what they want about Heritage...but I love their take it or leave it attitude. They've got good cs, good lines, good software, and they pay. They don't have referral bonuses so they don't care if you're shilling their site or not. This book will always be one of my favorite books.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

heritage is a joke of a book anyway. I haven't played there in forever. So many better outs available. Even for us guys in the U.S

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Apparently only people that have wagered recently were eligible for the free play. My last play was 2 weeks ago and that wasnt recent enough so I didnt get it. It couldnt help that I am a winning player there either.

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Date : 3/15/2012 5:15:01 PM

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences throughout today. We have the highest level of standards when it comes to servicing our clients. Failure is unacceptable and we are working around the clock to correct the issues.

We are a technology based business and though we have all the expertise, equipment and back up systems in place to counter equipment failure, sometimes all the preparation and planning in place can not anticipate failure. Nonetheless, we are commited to correcting the issues in a timely manner and regaining your trust and loyalty.

Please accept our token of apology as we will be crediting your Free Play account. We are comitted to ensuring that we don't have these issues again.

Heritage Sports Management

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

nope...........coal in my stocking

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

X8 roll is what it really is. So don't sweat it if you didn't get

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never heard of a book giving free plays because players couldn't log in due to technical difficulties. Classy move.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    X8 roll is what it really is. So don't sweat it if you didn't get
    3 times. nice try.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

can anyone else get in i still cant it says to call them plz let me know if you are able to access them

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

best customer service ever. They do treat their customers like they are VIPs

2 Kids
    Be Jealous

the front page loads then i enter member info, and it says to contact them, but the toolbar says login inactive, i am just curious why, is my account deleted or are they still having trouble im a faithful follower of them never no problems with 'em, wtf

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I get the same thing. Terrible time for them to have technical probs. Losing big money.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous

thnx eagles phan i wasnt sure if its my account or not, i hope they don't close,i bet alot of people will be moving now.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kids View Post
    can anyone else get in i still cant it says to call them plz let me know if you are able to access them
    I just logged in fine. Was having problems last night even after they said it was fixed though. Try restarting your computer or clearing cookies.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous

ya i already did all that stuff dudley starting to piss me off i might call them soon

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What time was heritagesports down?

hawk28269
    hawk28269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Solid Gesture. Been with them for years, but...yesterday really sucked!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kids View Post
    the front page loads then i enter member info, and it says to contact them, but the toolbar says login inactive, i am just curious why, is my account deleted or are they still having trouble im a faithful follower of them never no problems with 'em, wtf

actually same thing to me.. when i call it says no account number

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    What time was heritagesports down?
    Like 6:30 pm EST yesterday

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    heritage is a joke of a book anyway. I haven't played there in forever. So many better outs available. Even for us guys in the U.S
    winning gamblers that live in the US would never say this. ever. ever. either you're a losing gambler or an idiot, or both.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

winning gamblers that live in the US would never say this. ever. ever. either you're a losing gambler or an idiot, or both.
    Wrong! I don't think I'm the only one who has a negative opinion of Heritage. They suck in my opinion. How does that make me a losing gambler or an idiot as you put it? I take great pride in the fact that I am one of the few here who isn't down big to the offshore books. Up until 2012 I was actually up quite a bit. To be honest i've had a rough year so far and am in the red for 2012 so if that makes me a losing gambler then OK I am. Most importantly is I am up lifetime. How many can say that? Heritage is a bubblegum book and I realized quickly I don't need them. I play a 5dimes and I recently started playing at pinnacle as well as a few other books. I also have a local. So I would say the one that is the losing gambler and the idiot would be the guy who is admittedly down big betting sports and the guy who plays at shit books and that guy be you.

DudleyDawson

nah, you're an idiot, and i could give you 50 examples of why you're an idiot but that'd be wasting my time, so I'll give you one of the last things you said why you're and idiot. You said Heritage only gave the fp to losing cutomers, hey dumbfuck why can I not bet more than $250 a game? sides or totals, $250 is it. you're not fooling anyone on this forum who knows anything but keep blabbing like you know what you're talking about.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

nah, you're an idiot, and i could give you 50 examples of why you're an idiot but that'd be wasting my time, so I'll give you one of the last things you said why you're and idiot. You said Heritage only gave the fp to losing cutomers, hey dumbfuck why can I not bet more than $250 a game? sides or totals, $250 is it. you're not fooling anyone on this forum who knows anything but keep blabbing like you know what you're talking about.
    Says the guy who instead of having a conversation has to resort to personal attacks and insults because he is intimidated by the words of another on the internet. Your a fukkin tool kid. Every time I log on to sbr you loser ass is here posting. Only a fukkin life loser would be posting online 18 hours a day. Sucks to be you.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Says the guy who instead of having a conversation has to resort to personal attacks and insults because he is intimidated by the words of another on the internet. Your a fukkin tool kid. Every time I log on to sbr you loser ass is here posting. Only a fukkin life loser would be posting online 18 hours a day. Sucks to be you.
    great comeback. clearly you're unarmed when it comes to wits. gambling is my life, brown-turd. how I built my house support my chick and drive new cars and take nice vacations, lucky i don't have 25k posts in one month...see being successful is me something you'll never know a thing about.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

great comeback. clearly you're unarmed when it comes to wits. gambling is my life, brown-turd. how I built my house support my chick and drive new cars and take nice vacations, lucky i don't have 25k posts in one month...see being successful is me something you'll never know a thing about.
    Brown turd!Fuk'in mikail's brown turd ass owned!

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Brown turd!Fuk'in mikail's brown turd ass owned!
    the stupid **** said you had to be a losing gambler to get the fp....and i come-back with hey idiot I'm limited to $250 and have been for 2.5 years and up over 35k on them lifetime and he changes the subject. guy is not smart.

First 123 Last