INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

You werent the only one that thought it was easy money. lot of bridge jumpers looking for the neasest bridge omg no aaaaaahhhhhh

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Stupidest post in this entire thread.

Lehigh should have beat St Johns on the road, they just gave it away at the end. And they lead Mich St on the road at halftime in a tight game that got away at the end. They were hardly the worst 15 or 16 seed. They would've beat Vermont and W Kentucky by 15.

All the seeding was f*d up this year, especially 10-16. UNC-Asheville was a #16 that could beat half the #12-15's.

And OP, just FYI, Lehigh is not an "art institute". It's one of the top universities in the country for engineering. I dont even think they have an art program.
    Stopped reading after that. That can't sound right to you, can it?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

unreal....

jjesco425
    jjesco425's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    11-3 conference record in the worst conference in the country and they are good? okay buddy
    lost to mich st and iowa st both only by 9... not every team is unc caliber but are still decent teams so conference isnt that strong cant change that but they are a quality team... sorry but you sir are spouting complete ignorance... hasnt past decade of smaller schools beating big name jerseys taught you anything

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I hedged my Missouri bet with Norfolk St +1100 at halftime but parlayed it with Duke. I'm fukkin pissed!

horrible...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jjesco425 View Post
    lost to mich st and iowa st both only by 9... not every team is unc caliber but are still decent teams so conference isnt that strong cant change that but they are a quality team... sorry but you sir are spouting complete ignorance... hasnt past decade of smaller schools beating big name jerseys taught you anything
    The ACC is just an extremely overrated conference.

Lets not forget that this same Duke team got laughed off the gym by Ohio State. The game was never close. Ohio State could have won by 50... yet, Ohio State and Duke are both a 2 seed? NO. They are not on an even footing.

Duke did go 13-3 in the ACC... that is more of a testament to how bad the ACC is this year.

jjesco425

The ACC is just an extremely overrated conference.

Lets not forget that this same Duke team got laughed off the gym by Ohio State. The game was never close. Ohio State could have won by 50... yet, Ohio State and Duke are both a 2 seed? NO. They are not on an even footing.

Duke did go 13-3 in the ACC... that is more of a testament to how bad the ACC is this year.
    thats not even the point.. obviously duke was not that great a team this year.... but by no means was lehigh a garbage team

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

trappy isn't even a word squares

It was a trap books set for squares. In the future if you feel the need to start a thread asking if a -1000 money line is a trap..then IT IS A TRAP

players talk mushes so many bets it's amazing
    Last edited by Kindred; 03-16-12 at 09:43 PM.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    You werent the only one that thought it was easy money. lot of bridge jumpers looking for the neasest bridge omg no aaaaaahhhhhh
    I did bet large MLs sometimes too, years ago.
    But i never was that ignorant to think it's easy money, that books give away free.
    You can make the mistake to bet it. But you never should be that fking stupid to use the term easy money. That's just disgusting.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jjesco425 View Post
    thats not even the point.. obviously duke was not that great a team this year.... but by no means was lehigh a garbage team
    Why is the committee allowed to favor certain teams? Why is the committee allowed to put teams an hour away from home EVERY single year just because it is slightly more profitable to do so?

I live in North Carolina so listening to Duke fans go on and on about how they are god's gift to basketball is very frustrating and for them to suffer the most humiliating loss in tournament history is extremely rewarding.

You guys saying Lehigh is good are kinda out of your minds... did you guys watch the Norfolk State Missouri game? Norfolk State is infinitely more impressive than Lehigh... Norfolk State WON that game, they went out and took it from Missouri. Duke pretty much choked their game... hell, the last 2-3 minutes had 6 or 7 run out dunks by Lehigh... Very fitting of how the game went for Duke the whole night, they just did not play tournament caliber basketball.

jjesco425

yes norfolk played a great game as equaly mizzou had off game and i do think mizzou was a better opponent than duke but no one compared them... simple put you said lehigh was a garbage team... this is not 1 of those teams with losing record that won its conference tourney ... im not even sure y i am arguing with you ... you have no facts to back up your statement.... so just cause you said so lehigh is a bad team...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

So many post game geniuses in here after the results are known. Where were you guys before tipoff?
    Points Awarded:

njb5572 gave slacker00 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Why is the committee allowed to favor certain teams? Why is the committee allowed to put teams an hour away from home EVERY single year just because it is slightly more profitable to do so?

I live in North Carolina so listening to Duke fans go on and on about how they are god's gift to basketball is very frustrating and for them to suffer the most humiliating loss in tournament history is extremely rewarding.

You guys saying Lehigh is good are kinda out of your minds... did you guys watch the Norfolk State Missouri game? Norfolk State is infinitely more impressive than Lehigh... Norfolk State WON that game, they went out and took it from Missouri. Duke pretty much choked their game... hell, the last 2-3 minutes had 6 or 7 run out dunks by Lehigh... Very fitting of how the game went for Duke the whole night, they just did not play tournament caliber basketball.
    I live in North Carolina too, and you're a fukking idiot. Do you even watch college basketball? Or are you just some fat-ass limp-dicked UNC fan who uses the Tar Heel's success on the hardwood as a vehicle for gloating?

Duke's non-conference record was one of the best in the nation. And certainly better than UNC's who got a #1 seed. Duke has wins against Kansas, Michigan State, Michigan, as well as other tournament teams Davidson, Colorado State, and Belmont. There aren't too many teams in the nation this season with that many quality wins, especially when you consider they also beat UNC/FSU. Duke went 6-3 against the top 25. Meanwhile, UNC went 4-5.

Yes Ohio State shitkicked Duke, but then, FSU shitkicked UNC by 30. So what?

The truth is that this Duke team wasn't that good from a talent standpoint and totally overachieved. That's what good coaching does. And that's how their small, slow, unathletic lineups manage to win so many games year in and year out when they don't have top level talent. (Unlike UNC who goes to the NIT). Based on Duke's record they totally deserved a 2 seed. It doesn't matter what your ceiling or basement is, it doesn't matter how "good" you are or can be, what matters is your record. And Duke won a lot of games despite having a lot of weaknesses, and that record was deserving of a 2 seed.

What, you think Baylor, Georgetown, Marquette, or FSU were 2 seeds? Jesus I get so sick and tired of you fukking morons who have to bitch about Duke all the goddam time. It's like you want to take it up the ass from a Duke grad or something. If you really hate Duke and want to undermine their program, well, you should at least get your shit together first. Otherwise you just undermine all the legitimate reasons to hate Duke.

Fukking idiots.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    I live in North Carolina too, and you're a fukking idiot. Do you even watch college basketball? Or are you just some fat-ass limp-dicked UNC fan who uses the Tar Heel's success on the hardwood as a vehicle for gloating?

Duke's non-conference record was one of the best in the nation. And certainly better than UNC's who got a #1 seed. Duke has wins against Kansas, Michigan State, Michigan, as well as other tournament teams Davidson, Colorado State, and Belmont. There aren't too many teams in the nation this season with that many quality wins, especially when you consider they also beat UNC/FSU. Duke went 6-3 against the top 25. Meanwhile, UNC went 4-5.

Yes Ohio State shitkicked Duke, but then, FSU shitkicked UNC by 30. So what?

The truth is that this Duke team wasn't that good from a talent standpoint and totally overachieved. That's what good coaching does. And that's how their small, slow, unathletic lineups manage to win so many games year in and year out when they don't have top level talent. (Unlike UNC who goes to the NIT). Based on Duke's record they totally deserved a 2 seed. It doesn't matter what your ceiling or basement is, it doesn't matter how "good" you are or can be, what matters is your record. And Duke won a lot of games despite having a lot of weaknesses, and that record was deserving of a 2 seed.

What, you think Baylor, Georgetown, Marquette, or FSU were 2 seeds? Jesus I get so sick and tired of you fukking morons who have to bitch about Duke all the goddam time. It's like you want to take it up the ass from a Duke grad or something. If you really hate Duke and want to undermine their program, well, you should at least get your shit together first. Otherwise you just undermine all the legitimate reasons to hate Duke.

Fukking idiots.

How much did you lose on Duke ML

Duke has been over rated all season and they got bounced in the first game. Take your frustrations out on them...or a cheap hooker but don't try to spin Duke getting bounced as a positive, "they over achieved" lmao what a crock of shit

They were hyped because of the name on the Jersey not because they over achieved.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    So many post game geniuses in here after the results are known. Where were you guys before tipoff?
    I started the thread saying the line was trappy, give credit where it's due please. lol

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

How much did you lose on Duke ML

Duke has been over rated all season and they got bounced in the first game. Take your frustrations out on them...or a cheap hooker but don't try to spin Duke getting bounced as a positive, "they over achieved" lmao what a crock of shit

They were hyped because of the name on the Jersey not because they over achieved.

Other way around. I parlayed Lehigh -12 with NCSU -2. Worked out pretty good.

I don't think Duke getting bounced is a positive (for them anyway). I simply think you and the other dipshit here should shut the fukk up until you learn something about how college basketball works. Or would you care to explain how you rate teams and why Duke was overrated?

Because right now all I hear is that you think they are, and therefore, it must be so. Where's your evidence to back it up?

What's your argument? They weren't that talented? Well I agree. But games aren't played on paper. Just ask Michigan State and Kansas.

Seriously, how do YOU "rate" teams? By whether or not you like them?

Who do you think was underrated at Duke's expense? What rating SHOULD Duke have gotten and why?

Susceptible to defeat is not the same as being overrated.

Ratings are relative asshole. Teams are rated by who they play and who they beat. Duke has four wins over the current Top 10. That's more than anybody not named Florida State. So maybe you could argue FSU should be rated higher than Duke considering FSU beat them twice. But then, FSU got clobbered by Clemson and lost to Harvard and Princeton and Boston College.

How about Georgetown? They were also a three seed. Were they underrated at Duke's expense? The Hoyas have zero wins against the current Top 10. ZERO. Plus they lost to Seton Hall and Pitt.

How about Marquette? They have zero wins against the current top 10. Plus they lost to a weak LSU team. Of their 14 conference wins, 10 of them came against the bottom half of the league.

How about Baylor? Maybe you have an argument there. Baylor's losses have all come against decent competition. But then, they lost 3 times to Missouri, went 1-2 against Kansas and barely just got past South Dakota State. So nevermind.

Face it, you have no fukking argument other than "I'm a self-loathing ankle grabbing pussy who hates Duke because their success makes me feel like a loser." And that's pathetic man.

Duke's self-aggrandizing bullshit makes me sick too brother, but only a cauck sucking shit-eating pussy would say they were overrated this year.

First 123