sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    When you analyze from the outside it tends to be more clear

I am not in the sex game but know it very well and know all about marriage and divorce

Heck I have a kid Jeffrey Corbin

Was with his Mom for like 4 years or so and was nailing hookers with condoms when my Boy was like 2
    Y

You were a late bloomer. Most guys would've started when Jeffrey was in the womb

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

JJ nailed it boys
    If you're a good looking guy and you have a decent job and some game you WILL have many opportunities.

If you're a crasher who's completely barreled in there won't be many opportunities coming your way.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It's true but cheating can be a real drain when you have to lie all the time and keep your shit straight. A whole lot easier to get everything while single. Plus it is real disrespectful to cheat on someone you are a committed to. This goes for women as well. Some people get really hurt and emotional and then lose their shit like OJ.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter I would take your worst looking girlfriend
    common man I am fukkin desperate

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter I would take your worst looking girlfriend
    common man I am fukkin desperate
    If you can't pull a girl you are either coming off as too desperate or shooting out of your league. Go to a an AA, NA or sex addict meeting jj. You'll pull there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If you can't pull a girl you are either coming off as too desperate or shooting out of your league. Go to a an AA, NA or sex addict meeting jj. You'll pull there.

Yeh I heard the AA or NA meetings are good..women insecure and real vulnerable although I cannot bge seen going or leaving one of these places..I guess have to go out of my area

Gritter I come on strong....last week asked a girl for her number 11 times in 2 days..she works at a deli and she refused to give it to me

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Coach.........this is SBR........only about 22% of posters get any tail to begin with and 2/3 of them pay for it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Yeh I heard the AA or NA meetings are good..women insecure and real vulnerable although I cannot bge seen going or leaving one of these places..I guess have to go out of my area

Gritter I come on strong....last week asked a girl for her number 11 times in 2 days..she works at a deli and she refused to give it to me
    Ask 1 time and that's it. Better yet just give her your number and tell her to call if she'd like to get a drink or food sometime. 11 times is going overboard and begging for restraining order.

First 12