probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will appreciate any advise about which members to follow and which member to fade.

I said I wouldn't post any more as I got fustrated with all the idiots and jerks in the forum, people telling the wrong pick just to have fun or to screw other bettors, people calling you stupid for something that is in fact smart or real, and and got tired of myself being a jerk fighting with those people. But then there are people like RudyRuetigger who might come to a thread and post a link to end a nonsense endless discussion. I want to stay and imitate and learn form people like him. I will appreciate any advise from people who has been here for a while about which members are here to grow, learn and teach other members.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would never recommend fading anyone. Why? Because virtually all unsuccessful bettors are going to hit right around 50% (assuming average odds of -110) over the long haul. This is because they are using totally ineffective methods to generate their plays; they are going to win about half the time, by pure chance. Suppose a 48% bettor (who would be down massive amounts lifetime). Even if you faded them, you still wouldn't make enough to cover the juice at a -110 book.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

get this douche bag out of here already

probettor1

jgilmartin, you are right about that, but I was talking about members who would give you the wrong pick just to have fun or people like baskets who spend the whole day here just to post useless nonsense comments that no one asked him. Losing money due to a bad judgment happens in any bussiness but is people misguiding and talking crap the ones to avoid.

probettor1

baskets i learn fast, and you might be a good example of a sore loser to avoid here, a member with close to 4000 posts, no points, no prices and always waiting to jump and shit on someone else 24 hours a day.

probettor1

basket with so much time available you could get a degree and finally get a raise to over $7 per hour.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    basket with so much time available you could get a degree and finally get a raise to over $7 per hour.