BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

HEADLINE!Michelle Obama wins war on obesity because subjects can't afford junk food!

Yup,her and her beloved accomplished the feat of cutting down on obesity they warned and lectured their subjects about.IT'S BECAUSE A BAG OF DOWNSIZED GENERIC CHIPS ARE $4 A BAG AND A SHRUNKEN BOX OF LITTLE DEBBIES IS $2 AT THE DOLLAR STORE!!!!It's all due to Obama's failed Bush like economic policies on steroids as to why food prices are going to the moon.Pretty soon even all skinny subjects will be looking obese because they can't afford food and will have that 3rd world bloated look to them.No kidding,the hammer will fall on the food stamp entitlement dependent subjects that worship at the altar of Obama when he gets re elected.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Uhhhh yeah, sure. I'll be following this system closely.

I got a big bag o doritos for $1.79 the other day.

Where the hell do you shop?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Yup,her and her beloved accomplished the feat of cutting down on obesity they warned and lectured their subjects about.IT'S BECAUSE A BAG OF DOWNSIZED GENERIC CHIPS ARE $4 A BAG AND A SHRUNKEN BOX OF LITTLE DEBBIES IS $2 AT THE DOLLAR STORE!!!!It's all due to Obama's failed Bush like economic policies on steroids as to why food prices are going to the moon.Pretty soon even all skinny subjects will be looking obese because they can't afford food and will have that 3rd world bloated look to them.No kidding,the hammer will fall on the food stamp entitlement dependent subjects that worship at the altar of Obama when he gets re elected.
    i thought everything at the dollar store was $1 or less

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

founding fathers would be rolling in their graves to see Michelle Obango in the white house. definitely an indicator that the US is near it's end

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Way more expensive to eat healthy then it is to eat food that makes you fat.

OP most likely is huge and doesn't know the cost of fresh healthy food

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can buy fresh fruit and veggies on the cheap here in cali people buy junk food because its easy and tastes good but im not sure its cheaper. People should be eating a plant based diet anyway.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Brent Crude on pace to win 2012 Douche of the Year.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Junk food has costs on the back end, for example virginity, obesity, diabetes, self image issues, etc

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

In her quest to stop obesity, she should talk to her husband about getting rid of
    trans fats in those chips and just about every food that's processed.
    Trans fats are the worst preservative in the history of man. Addicting, artery clogging
    and fat adding. Get rid of trans fats, watch the obese and heart disease diminish.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    In her quest to stop obesity, she should talk to her husband about getting rid of
    trans fats in those chips and just about every food that's processed.
    Trans fats are the worst preservative in the history of man. Addicting, artery clogging
    and fat adding. Get rid of trans fats, watch the obese and heart disease diminish.
    They tried that with chips using olestra or 'olean' as you might have seen it on the bags. Try finding a bag of chips somewhere with that ingredient now. It was so bad in place of trans fat that it caused bad GI upset including anal leakage

http://www.cspinet.org/olestra/11cons.html

rkelly110

I have enough anal leakage with out digesting that nasty stuff. Thanks for the link.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I have enough anal leakage with out digesting that nasty stuff. Thanks for the link.

you must be hanging around illini at the power exchange

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Junk food has costs on the back end, for example virginity, obesity, diabetes, self image issues, etc
    raising healthcare cost... many issues indeed

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I'll do what I want - when I want. Gym memberships are only good for quickies.
    and we get to keep paying for your fatass when your extra years are spent getting bypasses. Great logic.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and we get to keep paying for your fatass when your extra years are spent getting bypasses. Great logic.
    Pretty awesome logic. I eat shit that tastes good - don't pay for a gym membership - don't spend the extra years I am getting inside the gym - and make a hillbilly somehow pay for my medical expenses.

+ev...

stop being a schmuck.

brooks85

Pretty awesome logic. I eat shit that tastes good - don't pay for a gym membership - don't spend the extra years I am getting inside the gym - and make a hillbilly somehow pay for my medical expenses.

+ev...

stop being a schmuck.

i envy being a kid like you sometimes, world was so simple back then. So its safe to assume you are probably on or agree with unemployment or disability.. +ev right... ha ha ha

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like you can afford it, Brent.
    Name:  KIkYmq7I.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  200.5 KB

ChalkyDog

i envy being a kid like you, world was so simple back then.
    Don't worry about it - I pay for the terrible education your kids are getting.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    They tried that with chips using olestra or 'olean' as you might have seen it on the bags. Try finding a bag of chips somewhere with that ingredient now. It was so bad in place of trans fat that it caused bad GI upset including anal leakage

http://www.cspinet.org/olestra/11cons.html
    It wasn't meant to replace trans fats - it was meant to replace fat in general.

Trans fats are poison.

There's a reason the junk food industry fought tooth and nail to have them even labelled differently than regular fats in food.

brooks85

Don't worry about it - I pay for the terrible education your kids are getting.
    no you don't cause i dont have kids dummy

logic.. try some for once

ChalkyDog

no you don't cause i dont have kids dummy

logic.. try some for once
    Small blessings indeed.

brooks85

Small blessings indeed.
    keep beating around the bush, you will get far in life like that.. im sure of it, this country loves and embraces that attitude, even rewards it.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

you must be hanging around illini at the power exchange
    Not with all that religious stuff he spews, I don't.

ChalkyDog

keep beating around the bush, you will get far in life like that.. im sure of it, this country loves and embraces that attitude, even rewards it.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-12-15 at 04:51 PM. Reason: image does not exist

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Way more expensive to eat healthy then it is to eat food that makes you fat.

OP most likely is huge and doesn't know the cost of fresh healthy food
    Can we debunk this bullshit once and for all that you can not eat healthy cheaper than buy buyin unhealthy ready-to-eat food? It is about being lazy in life and not spending their EBT money wisely. I have somone close to me that works at the local grocery store so she sees the EBT usage. This of course is not a blanket statement about every African American or white person or Somali immigrant on food stamps.

In our city we have a very large Somali immigrant population and have for the past ten years. These people have come from absolute shit in their homeland and a large percentage of them are on the EBT program. After nearly a decade in this country and relying on the govt. food stamp program for their food, they are remarkably still almost all slim to average body type. I would credit them with using their EBT dollars much more wisely than the white and african american welfare recipients. They buy fresh or frozen meat, fresh fruits and vegetables, and they do not spend a lot of money on chips, frozen ready dinners, and sodas.

Many of the obese americans fill their carts with frozen ready to nuke shit food, chips, sodas, sugary cereals, and fish sticks. It is a culture of laziness and convenience. A majority of these women are obese and their kids are overweight or obese too. So on the surface one could mistakenly draw the conclusion that poor people can't afford to eat real food. I say bullshit.

Chicken drumsticks/thighs $1.00 a pound,
    Chicken breasts on sale once a month for $4.99 a pound
    frozen veggies $1.00 a pound
    lettuce and cabbage under $1.00 head
    hamburger $2.00 a pound
    Turkey under $2.00 a pound

It is about shopping smart and committing to eating right and not being a whiny victim all of your life.