well said. a couple of typos but hey you're drunk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I'm drunker than hell right now... but I want to speak my two cents. Just got back home from going out with this one chick. I layed 1100 on the New York Pric$s tonight. Got nothing to show for it. But let me say this... It isn't the coach fault... what's his name? D'Antonio or whatever? It's not his fault. The players are all co#$su#$ers on the fu#$ing team. It's all a bunch of Bone Thugs N Harmony with an Asian. It's like player streetball in Harlem with a guy name Chang. They have so much talents... and they are all a bunch of pathetic lowlife individuals that don't want to win. They don't know how to be a team. It doesn't matter who coach them... Phil Jackson couldn't turn this team around... he would retire within a week. There's no help for these A$$hole losers.Learn how to play some fu#$ing defense for once!!! Hi... my name is Carmelo... and I only take the last shot of the game... hey listen here fu#$er. The fu#$ing score needs to be close... so you can take the last shot of the game. How do you let a tired Dallas club destroy you like they did? How do you let it happen? Chandler? A nobody. Baron Davis?? a nobody... Stodamire? A use to be. Carmelo? A talker. Who's that other fa$ that they have from Denver? Another loser. Hey thanks for losing my 1100 you fu#$ jobs!

They need someone to kick there a$$es in.