topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

4 short Videos from the vacation (AC, Churchill and Lake) as promised for Coach

Don't know how the hell to drop in Youtube vids anymore. Each Video 1-2 mins.

First Video was in AC at the Taj Bobby never answered me when I texted him. Coach must have told him to stay away. Had a good time stayed in the chairmans tower 93rd floor. Money view, good food (Roast Duck) , Almost Angels show was uh.... interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs4HMX5b31w

2nd video entering Churchill for the first time confused and lost like a hamburger.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arENCJrVqeA

3rd Video checking out the outside and winners circle old lady busting my balls about SBR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7TVSpaL5s

4th video on the lake in the hot tub with the crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMzHcDDGZbY

Nice little break from real life. Hope you pricks who never get out enjoy a look at something other than the lines page.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold, and thejrichshow85

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

nice topgamer. your gf is hot too. nice body on her

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nice videos bro.....Churchill looks awesome

topgame85

Thanks Zeta how you doin pal?

MLD its definitley the nicest track I've seen thus far does sit in a little bit of a shady part of town, lower income area. Overall Louisville is a pretty safe town all around. Usual degens were inside as most all tracks have. Guessing the clients are a bit more snobbish during the live race season.

Also stopped at the KY horse farm in Lexington and saw derby winner Funnycide, stakes horse dahoss and one of the all time greats Cigar (old boy was sleeping in the pasture). Did a distillery tour at Woodford Reserve and some Kentucky wine country tours. Wine industry just starting to blow up there I have dubber it "wineshine" because of the way they make it in the small labs in the back of their tasting houses. Overall busy yet time to relax as well.
    Last edited by topgame85; 03-05-12 at 11:43 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Topper, it brings tears to my eyes when I see how much you have changed and how you turned your life around. You have done an excellent job staying out of the joint. You do nothing but hurt your lovely girlfriend and your family. I understand that you don't get the same respect you had when you were "inside" than you do now. You are dealing with a different reality when you are free and living as a responsible adult and not living the life of a criminal. I know at times, you think about getting back to your old ways but it's not worth it. You have earned the respect of the forum and your family by doing the right thing and staying out this time. May Jesus Christ Bless you and all of your plays from here on out. Keep up the good work Topper! We are all proud of your new improved life of freedom! Jesus loves you Topper!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Topper I love you man.. Topper hold me in your arms and cradle me like a bible.. Topper call me

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Topper I love you man.. Topper hold me in your arms and cradle me like a bible.. Topper call me
    When it comes to Horses, Topper is the 2nd coming of Christ! Please cradle the Bible tonight Smokester!

Cheers!

topgame85

Flyer tell Reverend Weber to get back to the forum posting is serious biz. Hope all is well flyer

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Solid, all around

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok those 4 vids were very good
    Churchill Downs looks beautiful and must be great when they run live
    Where was the simulcasting???

Girlfriend footage got better and better as the vids went on, I already put that girls photo on my desktop when she was in the hot tub
    I keep looking at her

You can tell Top Gamer did time as he has that look, like I said in the past I would not fuk with him or say anything negative about his chick or his chick's sister no fukin way

I guess he and Bobby had a falling out

A good start to finish of all the vids

topgame85

Thanks Coach, Simulcasting area was huge in the Silk's bar in the club area and just scattered throughout the track as well. put a few bets in for Derby pool 2 while I was there. They had a huge section with individual screen/betting terminals. Little cubbie type desks where you could sit and play undisturbed with a wall of flat screens in front. Very nice setup. Did not realize that the football stadium was so close to the track either very interesting city layout. I'm sure the old lady will be thrilled about being on your desktop .

As for Bobby I will meet him one of these days. Already got a comp night at AC for a few hours of play so i'll be heading back out there shortly. AC was very nice not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Just pay attention to your surroundings and its just fine, that is unless you are just afraid of black people in general .

topgame85

Did you make a video in Yonkers Goldstein? anyone know how to embed videos in the new format either? Probably just missing it but did not see a way to do it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10