jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron Passed Ball Again last 4 Seconds

Passed to worst player on team to shoot and they lost

Lebron was unstoppable but refused to take last shot

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

As usual.

Could see if it was a pass to wade but to fukin haslem? A fadeaway jumper is better then haslem open at the top of the key.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

LeBron played like a god tonight. Blame Wade at the end for allowing the and-1 to Harris.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hilarious. That's like Jordan passing to Kukoc for the game.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

​Wade is the person to blame not Lebron 2 straight fouls by Wade.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

business as usual for the queen..witness

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

it was the right play and should be made again if the opportunity presented itself again tomorrow.... wide open shot from the elbow is a shot haslem hits all day

jordan woulda made the same pass.... kobe woulda shot it with two guys him and clanked it as he normally does

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

It wasn't Horry, it wasn't Kerr, heck it wasn't even Mike Miller. It was a 20 footer by freaking Haslem. Take it to the hole LeBron!!

dlunc3

thats haslems shot though.. he hits that shot all the time

dlunc3

utah would have preferred lebron to force something up double teamed then haslem having a wide open 10 footer

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    ​Wade is the person to blame not Lebron 2 straight fouls by Wade.
    No one is blaming Lebron, they are simply calling him out for not attempting the final shot. Either way, it is his fault if he's not willing to take the last shot. He's their best scoring option. The guy is mentally broken, and I'm a Lebron fan.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

That is UD's range. Period.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

haslem was wide open that was a good play with 4 seconds left drawn up or not.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    No one is blaming Lebron, they are simply calling him out for not attempting the final shot. Either way, it is his fault if he's not willing to take the last shot. He's their best scoring option. The guy is mentally broken, and I'm a Lebron fan.
    Forcing a shot, is better then a pass to a wide open one?

I said earlier I didn't agree with the pass, but that was before I seen it again and Utah had him covered with a double.

Lebron set them up to win, regardless.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Double teamed with a defender waiting for him to drive down low.....SO he drives and takes a crazy shot with 3 defenders on him, or takes a crazy fade away....Only 2 options

Instead, he passed it off to a wide open NBA PRO......Haslem needs to hit it, period

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

You guys are missing the point. He was torching the nets. 8/9 in 4q. Very high degree of difficulty. Whatever the shot was I have confidence he'd have made it. He didn't even give himself the chance.

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Simple as this. Right play wrong time.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    thats haslems shot though.. he hits that shot all the time
    Obviously not tonight, Haslem was 2 for 6 with 4 total points in the game. He was cold as a high dollar hooker after she just got her money. Lebron was 16 for 24 with 35 points, 8 of 9 for 17 points in the 4th quarter. Lebron was the one that hits the shots tonight

dlunc3

Haslem hits that shot probably 70% of the time. You dont pass up a 70% wide open 10/12 ft jumper.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RL75 View Post
    You guys are missing the point. He was torching the nets. 8/9 in 4q. Very high degree of difficulty. Whatever the shot was I have confidence he'd have made it. He didn't even give himself the chance.
    Even on a hot streak, I'd still take a Haslem wide open look from the top of the key rather than a Lebron crazy fade away with 2 defenders all over him

All you can ask of these guys is putting their team in the best chance to win the game.....Lebron did his part, end of story

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Lebron'd if you do, Lebron'd if you don't.

Lose Lose for the guy.

Mac4Lyfe

Haslem hits that shot probably 70% of the time. You dont pass up a 70% wide open 10/12 ft jumper.
    Hello... Lebron was 8/9 in the 4th quarter. That's 89%. Were you even watching the game? Do you really want Haslem shooting the ball when he's cold as Siberia in the winter? or Lebron who couldn't miss? You always get the ball to the hot hand. Haslem shouldn't even had been on the floor.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

utah would have preferred lebron to force something up double teamed then haslem having a wide open 10 footer

zsr

Haslem is shooting like 40% on the season. That's a terrible decision with the game on the line.

Watch the replay, he's not even doubled, the second guy isn't in position to anything. He had the pull up J.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hello... Lebron was 8/9 in the 4th quarter. That's 89%. Were you even watching the game? Do you really want Haslem shooting the ball when he's cold as Siberia in the winter? or Lebron who couldn't miss? You always get the ball to the hot hand. Haslem shouldn't even had been on the floor.
    So if he was quadruple teamed, you still want that hot hand shooting on 4 guys. I can skew the argument too.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Even on a hot streak, I'd still take a Haslem wide open look from the top of the key rather than a Lebron crazy fade away with 2 defenders all over him

All you can ask of these guys is putting their team in the best chance to win the game.....Lebron did his part, end of story
    You too must have been listening to the game on the radio or refreshing the score on the internet. I'd rather Lebron take a few more dribbles and rise up over Jefferson for the game winner but even if he got pushed out of bounds, I'd rather have the hot hand jack a 35 footer than Haslem shoot a 20 footer when he wasn't hitting shit all night. You not making any sense. There was a reason Haslem was wide ass open

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Haslem is shooting like 40% on the season. That's a terrible decision with the game on the line.

Watch the replay, he's not even doubled, the second guy isn't in position to anything. He had the pull up J.
    He derives left there is a defender there, he drives right there is a defender waiting and there was a defender right on him......not to mention a defender down low ready to help if lebron goes to the bucket

Blame Haslem for missing a wide open shot

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Lebron'd if you do, Lebron'd if you don't.

Lose Lose for the guy.
    Unless he hits the game winner, of course.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He was there, and would of force Lebron to put his head down and hope for a foul, or one of those step back fade aways that make me say why everytime he does it.

Lebron set them up to win, period.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    He derives left there is a defender there, he drives right there is a defender waiting and there was a defender right on him......not to mention a defender down low ready to help if lebron goes to the bucket

Blame Haslem for missing a wide open shot
    All he had to do was pull up. There was no time to drive anyway.

Pull up and lean left and he gets an open look.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Heat fans argue that's Haslem's shot, but he's been awful this season. Do you really want him shooting with the game on the line given how his year is going?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You too must have been listening to the game on the radio or refreshing the score on the internet. I'd rather Lebron take a few more dribbles and rise up over Jefferson for the game winner but even if he got pushed out of bounds, I'd rather have the hot hand jack a 35 footer than Haslem shoot a 20 footer when he wasn't hitting shit all night. You not making any sense. There was a reason Haslem was wide ass open
    I was watching the game man.....How much better of a chance does a crazy ass Lebron chuck from 35 feet out have then a wide open Haslem shot at the top of the key? It can't be much (If at all)

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    So if he was quadruple teamed, you still want that hot hand shooting on 4 guys. I can skew the argument too.
    I don't give a shit if all 5 guys were guarding him. Take the dam shot. Did you see him take on 5 guys against Detroit in the ECF when he was in Cleveland? Lebron can drive and go up over 5 guys if he has too. He just take the easy road out and defers taking the game winner. I don't know why but it's in his DNA. He just doesn't want to take the last shot. He's cheating himself and the fans...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe;13986335[B
    ]I don't give a shit if all 5 guys were guarding him. Take the dam shot. [/B]Did you see him take on 5 guys against Detroit in the ECF when he was in Cleveland? Lebron can drive and go up over 5 guys if he has too. He just take the easy road out and defers taking the game winner. I don't know why but it's in his DNA. He just doesn't want to take the last shot. He's cheating himself and the fans...
    You are a fool, done arguing

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I don't give a shit if all 5 guys were guarding him. Take the dam shot. Did you see him take on 5 guys against Detroit in the ECF when he was in Cleveland? Lebron can drive and go up over 5 guys if he has too. He just take the easy road out and defers taking the game winner. I don't know why but it's in his DNA. He just doesn't want to take the last shot. He's cheating himself and the fans...
    5 on 1? Really?

I'm done.

123 Last