smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Lebron made the right play. End of story.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all he has to do at end of games is go in the post or drive and he is unstoppable
    He still takes too many jumpers late in games and that will not work to win titles

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

LeBrick would of missed shot anyways so it really doesn't fukkin matter in the end

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    it was the right play and should be made again if the opportunity presented itself again tomorrow.... wide open shot from the elbow is a shot haslem hits all day

jordan woulda made the same pass.... kobe woulda shot it with two guys him and clanked it as he normally does
    this is the most absurd statement of the ENTIRE thread.

I grew up watching Jordan, there is a reason why he won so much and he considered such a legend. There is no way he would of passes the ball there, especially when he was ON, hitting all his shots that night, he would of taken the shot himself and won it. Its reasons exactly like this that people always say don't even mention Jordan and Lebron in the same sentence.

Lebron continues to prove that he can be great and dominate a game, but when it comes down to really winning it, he shuts himself down, he will never win a ring with this Miami team, and likely never at all.

And as far as Kobe, how many ridiculous game winning shots as he hit in his career, A LOT more than Lebron!

Lebron doesn't have the confidence to even try! People always mention that he passes the ball on the last shot because he does it all the time, its not one or twice, its every time now and its always noticed!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I don't think I've ever seen someone with so much natural born talent yet such fear and mental weakness.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    all he has to do at end of games is go in the post or drive and he is unstoppable
    He still takes too many jumpers late in games and that will not work to win titles
    Exactly.. People are like, "oh he is covered" He calls himself the fukin King before he has ever won anything, and he literally is unstoppable. Fukin drive past two dudes and hit a layup. You do it ALL GAME LONG.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

There is a reason Jordan won 6 rings with the Bulls. He was the most fearless competitor I ever watched. He lived for moments like the last possession. He was never afraid to have the game in his hands. I'm not a Lebron hater but he shys away from the last shot. It showed again last night. Someone on here said Haslem hits that shot 70% of the time, lol. Then he must be shooting 90% then or missing all his dunks and layups. You can't be the King and not take those last shot opportunities.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Haslem is shooting like 40% on the season. That's a terrible decision with the game on the line.

Watch the replay, he's not even doubled, the second guy isn't in position to anything. He had the pull up J.
    I know.. It is unreal. He should of shot the ball. They weren't even really double teaming him.. I have never seen a player so good be so afraid in late game situations.

Skip Bayless
    Instead last play called for LeBron: Haslem pick. 2 went w/ LBJ but EASILY could've attacked basket. AGAIN AFRAID TO SHOOT THE FREE THROWS.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

its Unreal how scared he is.

Also lol at the Lebron fans embarrassing themselves in this thread. One guy says haslem hits the shot 80% of the time when he's one of the 5 worst shooters in the league, one guy says it's a 10 footer, one guy compares Lebron passing to haslem to Jordan passing to Kerr, one guy says it's ok because he played grade school basketball.

Oh wait that's all the same guy
    Last edited by zsr; 03-03-12 at 08:34 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is UD's range. Period.

just stop buddy. i like you but your defence of this loser is beyond

lakerboy

Lets face it Lebron doesnt want to be the guy that missed.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    just stop buddy. i like you but your defence of this loser is beyond
    Yes, UD can hit that shot.

It's more of a anti-hate. People wait around just waiting to jump on the guy. Now that is disturbing. Like we got a bunch of little Skip Bayless's roaming around here.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yes, UD can hit that shot.

It's more of a anti-hate. People wait around just waiting to jump on the guy. Now that is disturbing. Like we got a bunch of little Skip Bayless's roaming around here.

I hear you but the heat pay lebron to find ways to win games not haslem. giving the ball to haslem was not he way to win the game.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

About time for an iso play for Lebron at the end with no option to pass. Heat players just turn your back on him.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thinking about this more......Heat need to set up better plays for the last possession......Wade and Lebron need to work together, and the guy that has only 1 defender on him needs to get the shot up, period.

Still, I just hate the fact that people are criticizing Lebron for passing to a WIDE OPEN teammate......It gets sickening hearing Lebron this, Lebron that every fukkin game, every fukkin move he makes

Settle down

darkhat

LOL we can at least all agree last night was a perfect example of how some try to post numbers saying Lebron is clutch and has no fear. 4th quarter unstoppable. On a stat sheet makes him look clutch, but in real life it's obvious he blew the game. Should of drove, wasn't even covered.

Not everything shows up on generic irrelevant stat sheets.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another 0 for night for haslem all on wide open mid range shots. On pace to have the worst mid range shooting percentage in the league. Unreal.

But let's pass to him with the game on the line

First 123