Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Rondo would be a great fit for Portland. Portland has plenty of good depth to give up. Throw in a solid player like Wes Mathews along with a draft pick and an expiring contract and I'm sure Boston would bite at it.

Portland badly needs a PG, Felton is horrible. And now that got Crawford playing the point and he just isn't a PG.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Rondo would be a great fit for Portland. Portland has plenty of good depth to give up. Throw in a solid player like Wes Mathews along with a draft pick and an expiring contract and I'm sure Boston would bite at it.

Portland badly needs a PG, Felton is horrible. And now that got Crawford playing the point and he just isn't a PG.
    Can't see why Boston would do this deal either. Only guy from Portland worth getting is Aldridge and that's not happening. Unless Rondo and the organization can't co-exist, you keep him. They will not get an elite pg in return. Unless Boston can get a solid young player and/or draft picks from a team that will be in lottery you just play the string out with what you have.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

keep sleeping on the blazers that team has the pieces and are good enough for this to put them as a real threat
    batum,wesley mathews, nolan smith, felton 2 or 3 of those 4 + draft picks blazers have been fading and this will make them better now and future not alot of teams that are on the bubble like the blazers orlando and lakers but blazers got better players to give up

KingJD31

And I doubt orlando deals howard to the c's rondo and who else? they want young talent

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    keep sleeping on the blazers that team has the pieces and are good enough for this to put them as a real threat
    batum,wesley mathews, nolan smith, felton 2 or 3 of those 4 + draft picks blazers have been fading and this will make them better now and future not alot of teams that are on the bubble like the blazers orlando and lakers but blazers got better players to give up
    blazers are good because they have depth, or at least had it
    u trade all of those players and the picks, whos left for howard to play with?
    magic arent trading him to blazers for a bunch of role players, they already have a bunch of those
    howard already told every1 where he wants to go so hes not gonna resign there

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What a dumb fukkin thread, OP has no sports knowledge and it shows

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

laughing at the person who said the lakers get dwight and rondo and the celtics get a 5 dollar bill AND steve blake LOLLOL

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

BoBbys

We'll takem

We'll take anyone at this point, even our old ass owner MJ could probably help out

CaliSwag818
    BET BIG WIN BIG!
    CaliSwag818's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

who cares lol
    celtics are doomed with or without him.

out 1st round playoffs imo.

lakers should swoop up deron williams then lakers will be ballin'

Speedy88

I'm not sure how big the market is for Rondo though. The guy still has no jump shot.

I think Batum, a salary dumper and a 1st round pick would be a fair deal. Not sure exactly what Boston is looking for.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Probably in Boston.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I'm not sure how big the market is for Rondo though. The guy still has no jump shot.

I think Batum, a salary dumper and a 1st round pick would be a fair deal. Not sure exactly what Boston is looking for.
    I'd not offer that if I was Portland.

Batum is a very good offensive player who can guard 1-4 and explode for 20+ on any given night. He also does all that little things like force turnovers, take charges and spread the floor well.

I really like Nicolas game.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

The market for Rondo is as big as the Boston city limits

KingJD31

boston wouldnt accept batum for rondo straight up..........batum + felton maybe 2nd round........rondo is a franchise changer I always thought blazers were the favs to get him
    Last edited by KingJD31; 03-02-12 at 09:54 AM.

Speedy88

IMO there are plenty of really good PG's in the league. Not too many teams need one. Only team that really needs a PG that is pushing for the playoffs is Orlando, Portland, Utah, and LA Lakers.

Not sure if Rondo would want to go to a small market like Portland or Utah, but that really isn't his choice. Utah could offer up one of its many big men along with a pick for Rondo.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets not kid any1, batum is a role player, rondo is an all star PG
    that draft pick is gonna have to be top 10 for the celtics to have any interest

Pauulzcappin

Utah is not a good team in this league. Come on now. Nothing Utah could offer except Jefferson + more would even make Boston consider a trade.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lets not kid any1, batum is a role player, rondo is an all star PG
    that draft pick is gonna have to be top 10 for the celtics to have any interest
    unreal.

First 12