BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone know any local ho's impregnated by players in college,pro &minor league towns?

This seems to be an elephant in the room going unrecognized by the government and media.I'm reading a book now called False Spring by current sportswriter for The Sporting News Pat Jordan who impregnated a young gal in 1959 when he was a stud pitcher playing for the ** Cook,Nebraska Braves.I highly reccomend the book even though it was written in the mid 70's.Part of the spoils even back then of being an athlete especially one who signed a big bonus was that small town women were at your beckon call.It must have pissed off alot of fathers,brothers and young guys from those towns to see drive by players come in to town,impregnate the lasses and then do an exit stage left to the next city they played at.Kind of like a army or navy base town dealie.It must have been like having 25 JFK's invading your hick farm town.Why doesn't Michelle Obama have a health concern crusade over this stuff as well as bashing and banning junk food????
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 02-29-12 at 07:03 AM.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I was there when Claude Giroux lost his virginity... in a hot tub... to some skank... lied and said she was pregnant... almost got punched in the gut...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It still goes on but these dumb athletes now finally being coached about life a little better
    Many still cannot control it and ave 5-9 kinds though

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I was there when Claude Giroux lost his virginity... in a hot tub... to some skank... lied and said she was pregnant... almost got punched in the gut...

sick bro

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I don't get it. If these athletes are gonna bang hoes all night why not wear protection. Or at least make an attempt to pull out