RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

moneylinedawg,

ive already agreed to with pickawinner but if he says what you said after me posting that video then sure ill come back.....

but like i said im a man of my word and i said what i said and i meant it he posts the ticket i make an amazing video, post it and then am gone..

if he does not post the video i dont destroy my stuff and he never posts again

RedSox88

again pickawinner,

pick who ever the hell you want just make sure you post a pic with ur screen name on SBR next to it while the game is in progress

and if you do bet it i honestly mean this when i say it GL i hope you win thats alot of money you're betting

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox88 View Post
    again pickawinner,

pick who ever the hell you want just make sure you post a pic with ur screen name on SBR next to it while the game is in progress

and if you do bet it i honestly mean this when i say it GL i hope you win thats alot of money you're betting
    The video will be sufficient.

You can stay on the forum by giving all of your points to opie assuming you have more than 2, that is the stipulation I'll give you.

RedSox88

dont have many points right now

currently in process of paying DJSTUCKY but if you do post that ticket ill send opie my 12 points everyday for the rest of time

but when you dont postthe video or pic you will never come back to SBR right?

PickWinnerAllDay

dont have many points right now

currently in process of paying DJSTUCKY but if you do post that ticket ill send opie my 12 points everyday for the rest of time

but when you dont postthe video or pic you will never come back to SBR right?
    I've already agreed to that, but like I said, the video is getting posted. And yeah you can stay if you send your 12 points per day to Opie.

I also think its worth it to mention this... I once got limited at my book on a parlay. I wanted to place $3,000 on a parlay and they were douches and only let me do $2,000 so I had to run to the connecting book and place the other $1,000. Just something to consider. I doubt they would limit me on a straight bet though, right? They'd definitely take the full $4500 on the bulls but I"m not sure on Ohio. I'd hope so.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    $4500 is around 7-8% of my essential net worth right now actually. So thanks for the endorsement.

your all-in bet was for $5300 which lost by 10 runs... not to mention you dropped another $5000 on iowa. plus the -300 bet on illinois that lost outright. but $4500 is 7-8% of your networth?

sure, liar.

RedSox88

no you're good to go on a straight bet on ohio or the bulls

go to bellagio or aria

they will easily accept your bet

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    your all-in bet was for $5300 which lost by 10 runs... not to mention you dropped another $5000 on iowa. plus the -300 bet on illinois that lost outright. but $4500 is 7-8% of your networth?

sure, liar.

I remember that Cleveland under bet very well, crustyvag.

The under was 7.5 and it was 1 strike away from winning. 2 outs in the 9th with 2 strikes it was 4-3.

Lost by 10 runs. LOL... you're such a troll and a liar.

PickWinnerAllDay

no you're good to go on a straight bet on ohio or the bulls

go to bellagio or aria

they will easily accept your bet
    I'll just cash it in at my hotel. Deal is on. Let your friends know you will be smashing some stuff tonight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i'll tell you what pinocchio..... since you always brag that you got $60,000 laying around your gf's apartment.... take a photo of it and i'll do what you want and leave.

make sure to line them up to spell "********** liar" and put a sign with your name on it. then i'll leave.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

the plot truly thickens/who is lying/who will keep their word/capping aside for now watching good movie machine gun preacher /nice ml parlay today/lakers dallas okc /gl

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    the plot truly thickens/who is lying/who will keep their word/capping aside for now watching good movie machine gun preacher /nice ml parlay today/lakers dallas okc /gl
    The only shitty part about going to Vegas is the long flights and lay overs. I have to leave for the airport in like 10 minutes.

RedSox88

ok pickawinner i can't wait for your video!!

PickWinnerAllDay

ok pickawinner i can't wait for your video!!
    haha I can't wait for yours. Don't let SBR down.

RedSox88

i won't man,

you either

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

is this like when you said you were going turkey shopping for thanksgiving and wouldnt post for 3 days but was back posting within 5 mins?

RedSox88

Have a safe flight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i'll tell you what pinocchio..... since you always brag that you got $60,000 laying around your gf's apartment.... take a photo of it and i'll do what you want and leave.

make sure to line them up to spell "********** liar" and put a sign with your name on it. then i'll leave.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

sure, liar.

$4500 being 7% and $4500 being 8% is over $8000 difference. op sounds like he's full of shit...

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

PickWinnerAllDay.....I'll be very disappointed if you don't make this bet. This RedSox guy is willing to destroy 4 grand worth of his stuff because he think you are the biggest pussy on the internet. How does that not light a fire under you? Even if he caught you in a big lie do what you have to do to shut him up. Borrow money from a friend/parent, pawn all your shit, rob a convenience store. Do whatever it takes to get this bet in and at the point. Even if the flight gets cancelled, online books take this kind of action. They are reliable if you pick the right ones. So no excuses pal. I can already tell Its going to be a let down day full of excuses tomorrow. Time for you to sack up and become a man. Shut this guy up and enjoy watching him break his shit and you'll have a 50/50 chance of making some nice coin also. Don't fade the spurs at home. You seem to be a big time gambler with quite the decision on his plate. Do I fade the 13-1 spurs or the 12-2 kent st. Both great home teams and you're trying your hardest to figure out which one to fade. Good luck pal....seriously

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

surprised this shit has made it to the 4th page.

you guys are all idiots for giving him the attention he craves like a whore with low self esteem.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    $4500 being 7% and $4500 being 8% is over $8000 difference. op sounds like he's full of shit...

that pretty much sums up kerry.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pick a Winner I am tailing if you actually post a video with the ticket.....Make it happen

PickWinnerAllDay

???? what? I was including my car in my net value so of course I don't have an exact number... lol... do you?

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Game opens at -1. Moves to -2 and this guy is claiming he is going to bet $4,500 on it. lol

Go to the Venetian or the M. They will gladly take this bet, no questions asked.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    PickWinnerAllDay.....I'll be very disappointed if you don't make this bet. This RedSox guy is willing to destroy 4 grand worth of his stuff because he think you are the biggest pussy on the internet. How does that not light a fire under you? Even if he caught you in a big lie do what you have to do to shut him up. Borrow money from a friend/parent, pawn all your shit, rob a convenience store. Do whatever it takes to get this bet in and at the point. Even if the flight gets cancelled, online books take this kind of action. They are reliable if you pick the right ones. So no excuses pal. I can already tell Its going to be a let down day full of excuses tomorrow. Time for you to sack up and become a man. Shut this guy up and enjoy watching him break his shit and you'll have a 50/50 chance of making some nice coin also. Don't fade the spurs at home. You seem to be a big time gambler with quite the decision on his plate. Do I fade the 13-1 spurs or the 12-2 kent st. Both great home teams and you're trying your hardest to figure out which one to fade. Good luck pal....seriously
    I was already doing this bet.

What this guy doesn't understand is that I'm currently unemployed, bored as hell, waiting for school which I am lucky enough to have paid for completely, and really won't be TERRIBLY upset if this bet loses. I will be pissed, yes, but I will also live and still have steak and lobster for dinner the next time I take my girlfriend to Outback. . And yes, sadly enough, Outback is probably the nicest restaurant in the shit hole town I live in for the next 3 months.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Even if he caught you in a big lie do what you have to do to shut him up. Borrow money from a friend/parent, pawn all your shit, rob a convenience store. Do whatever it takes to get this bet in and at the point.

The only way the OP could fail harder is by doing this.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Game opens at -1. Moves to -2 and this guy is claiming he is going to bet $4,500 on it. lol

Go to the Venetian or the M. They will gladly take this bet, no questions asked.
    Every bet I make that is over $1000 they have to take my card and check with a manager. It is annoying as fukk.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

???? what? I was including my car in my net value so of course I don't have an exact number... lol... do you?
    you are a fuckin retard, just stop it. you fuckin poser!!!

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm out of here boys. I'll check in tomorrow with the ticket/vid.

PickWinnerAllDay

you are a fuckin retard, just stop it. you fuckin poser!!!
    You can leave the board too when I post this ticket? Or no balls like crustyvag?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TryingToPickAWinner still on tilt from the fake iowa wager and gonna do it?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why did he suddenly start ignoring me after i made him this new fair offer?

he's claiming to have over $64k if $4500 is 7% of his net worth. so all he has to do is take a photo of the cash and poof im gone. should be an easy way to bury me... unless, he's full of shit.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Every bet I make that is over $1000 they have to take my card and check with a manager. It is annoying as fukk.
    Not at the Venetian, I'm pretty sure they don't care at all about $4,500 straight bets. They won't ask for anything unless tomorrow all sorts of money comes in on Ohio. Then they might say something.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this has got to be one of the most entertaining threads ive ever read...can't wait to see what happens

Pick a winner...whats your flight number and departing airport so we can call and make sure it isn't delayed? i used to work transportation and am very familiar with calling the airport number to check flight status...just provide us with your departing airport and flight number, that is all...that way if your say your flight is delayed we can believe you otherwise....NO ONE WILL....

First 1234567 ... Last