WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetIslands and BetUS related at all?

Hopefully I'm able to get an honest answer or somebody is willing to look into it.

I got a call from BetIslands yesterday and the sales rep said he was from BetUs then corrected himself and said BetIslands.

BetUS is known for very generous bonuses and good CS up front, but they're lousy on the back end and are essentially a losers-only book. Is BetIslands a branch off or just employing some of BetUS's former staff? I've considered playing at BetIslands because of the bonus offers and the free half-point, but would like more info before I do.

Thanks.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Say it aint so.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

He prob use to work for BetUS.. weird though. Betislands pays fast and Betus is a joke, so I doubt they are related.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Highly doubt it. Bet Islands is just as good on the backend as they are on the front. Never had a payout not ready same day

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

did you really ask this question?

come on weinke

i can see this from a newbie but not a veteran like yourself.

JK

no they are not related.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

No relation but most veteran clerks in CR have worked for Betonsports and/or BetUS.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, that has to be it... many books are located in the same area in San Jose, Costa Rica... if a guy loses his job I hear he can literally walk next door and get a new one. So if circumstances were perfect, e.g. clerk just got fired and just started new job and lets not forget many book employees are young with lots of extra cash (pay at a book is considered alot there) so could of been hungover or god forbid under the influence and slipped up with his conditioned response from his previous, day before, employer. Man, BetIslands would not even consider responding to this question but I am sure they are looking at new hires that were just employed at BetUS, have a little talk if you know what I mean or possible substance screening. Hope the poor guy does not lose another job within days