Kobe was trying teach and motivate him to not be scared though..

Bryant spent the final seconds of Sunday's game playfully yet pointedly chastising LeBron James for passing -- not once, but twice -- instead of taking a shot that could have tied the game or sent it into overtime.
The second of James' two passes -- a poorly thrown skip pass -- was picked off by Blake Griffin with the East trailing by three points and just 1.9 seconds left on the clock. As Griffin was being fouled after the steal, an animated Bryant walked over to James and pleaded with him to shoot the ball in that situation.
What may have made James' preference to pass so puzzling to Bryant was that he had already tied an All-Star Game record by making six 3-pointers.

"Yeah, he was telling me to shoot it," LeBron said afterward, still sounding dejected from a late-game breakdown that soured a performance in which he had 36 points, seven assists and six rebounds to nearly lead the East back from a 21-point second-half deficit. "I (saw) my teammate open for a split-second. When I tried to throw it late, that's what usually happens and it results in a turnover. Definitely, I wish I could have that one back."

Also Wade gave his input saying Kobe is one of the greatest of all time.

"Tonight, he does what he normally does," Wade said of Bryant. "He got 27. He's Kobe Bryant. He scores the ball. He's a tough cover. But it's great being a little piece of history. He's one of the best of all time. We will one day say we had the honor of playing against one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-all-star-game