jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Live Meeting Of Nicky Santoro: Video

Flying Illini, JJ, Nicky in Montreal
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-29-15 at 10:29 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Grandmaster B gave jjgold 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk gave jjgold 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Unreal!!

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

need to put this shit on youtube

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Nicky took charge tonight and has respect in his town. Did you see the guys face when he told them he messed up my order? He was startled and ran back and made things right. Nicky has a lot of pull here! A hell of a guy!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk Yeah!!

NICKY SANTORO!!! the man in the flesh

Wow, Nicky, JJ, Illini, all at once

NICKY, Take em to Schwartz's!!!!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Nickey Take them to see "Mom" Boucher

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Fuk Yeah!!

NICKY SANTORO!!! the man in the flesh

Wow, Nicky, JJ, Illini, all at once

NICKY, Take em to Schwartz's!!!!
    Brock you should be here. Will you come next time?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think that meeting has just as much significance if not more, If Jesus, Muhammed and Mother Theresa had a meet and greet seriously.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Brock you should be here. Will you come next time?
    i'd love to pal, no promises. SALUD!

Christina33
    Christina33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish I coulda been there.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illini tie one off on canada part 3 video

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJGOLD is like 6.4 holly fuk.....don't fuk with this guy men, guy's like a bodybuilder.....unreal and he said he's 5.5 or something...unreal, good video

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    JJGOLD is like 6.4 holly fuk.....don't fuk with this guy men, guy's like a bodybuilder.....unreal and he said he's 5.5 or something...unreal, good video
    I will take down JJ no problem. A matter of fact it is going to happen in the near future

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

How much of a travel expense account did SBR John give you for this trip?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    I will take down JJ no problem. A matter of fact it is going to happen in the near future
    I just hope that JJ don't know who you are....guy's like an animal, shooting roids and stuff, doing yayo, can you take him down ?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was the security situation in Montreal like? Knowing that these 3 heavyweights were in town. I bet everyone hated the motorcades & blocked off streets

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    I just hope that JJ don't know who you are....guy's like an animal, shooting roids and stuff, doing yayo, can you take him down ?

frizzelli

Is it a coincidence that as soon as JJ and Illini come to Montreal some crazy shit goes down and now Nicky is the 2nd most powerful man in Montreal.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Is it a coincidence that as soon as JJ and Illini come to Montreal some crazy shit goes down and now Nicky is the 2nd most powerful man in Montreal.
    All I know is that we almost had a very bad situation until Nicky came and smoothed things out. The Russian guy was on the phone and a car pulled up and 5 guys in it talking to me and JJ in another language and they were very upset. As soon as they saw Nicky, their attitude changed and were startled. Nicky was given the Royal treatment at the local Italian joint as well. He runs Montreal and has all the connections. I was very impressed!

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

cool thread i will watch the video tomorrow

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

bahahahha i just realised you guys are fkin 2 mins from my house !!! i live right next to that place lmfao.

frizzelli

All I know is that we almost had a very bad situation until Nicky came and smoothed things out. The Russian guy was on the phone and a car pulled up and 5 guys in it talking to me and JJ in another language and they were very upset. As soon as they saw Nicky, their attitude changed and were startled. Nicky was given the Royal treatment at the local Italian joint as well. He runs Montreal and has all the connections. I was very impressed!
    No doubt the guy has pull, I love the get away car in the video he had ready just in case things went bad. 39 second point of the video Nicky had a car parked watching and waiting.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im surprised illini and jj are allowed to leave the USA!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

this is epic

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Boys, just a little warning.. if these 2 guys ever come to your town, make sure you bring alot of cash.. man, these guys can eat. they almost bankrupted me. i didnt' have enough cash.. thank god i brought my VC card. these guys cleaned me out tonight.. boy can they pack it in.. We went to an italian restaurant and they ate 3 plates each, 3 beers, and 2 glasses of wine each.. and then just as i thought we were getting the bill, they both as for a cheesecake.. the waiter brings a slice of cheesecake, and they send it back.. they tell the waiter they wanted a whole cheesecake, not just a slice.

boys, i wish i would have made up an excuse and told them i was sick and couldn't meet them. i would have saved 275$.. i swear if i didn't know these guys, i would have snuck out by the back door and got into my car and never looked back..

what's that JJ and flyer, you want to meet for supper tomorrow again.. ummmm, oh yeah, i just remembered, i am busy all day tomorrow.. i have to stay in and clip my toenails.. maybe next time..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big0mar

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

This is a historic meeting

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    Boys, just a little warning.. if these 2 guys ever come to your town, make sure you bring alot of cash.. man, these guys can eat. they almost bankrupted me. i didnt' have enough cash.. thank god i brought my VC card. these guys cleaned me out tonight.. boy can they pack it in.. We went to an italian restaurant and they ate 3 plates each, 3 beers, and 2 glasses of wine each.. and then just as i thought we were getting the bill, they both as for a cheesecake.. the waiter brings a slice of cheesecake, and they send it back.. they tell the waiter they wanted a whole cheesecake, not just a slice.

boys, i wish i would have made up an excuse and told them i was sick and couldn't meet them. i would have saved 275$.. i swear if i didn't know these guys, i would have snuck out by the back door and got into my car and never looked back..

what's that JJ and flyer, you want to meet for supper tomorrow again.. ummmm, oh yeah, i just remembered, i am busy all day tomorrow.. i have to stay in and clip my toenails.. maybe next time..
    Ha, classic!! Very much appreciated buddy for showing us that very nice area. I loved those houses and I have never seen anything like that in my life. We have nice homes in Santa Barbara but much different. That area is very nice! Thanks for taking charge in the restaurant when the guy ****** my order up. You are a hero!

Nicky Santoro

Ha, classic!! Very much appreciated buddy for showing us that very nice area. I loved those houses and I have never seen anything like that in my life. We have nice homes in Santa Barbara but much different. That area is very nice! Thanks for taking charge in the restaurant when the guy ****** my order up. You are a hero!
    i really didn't do much.. all i did was brought it back to him.. that fukkin greek couldn't understand english.. boys, this was a fake italian restaurant. .the owners were greek.. to me, that is not a real italian restaurant unless the wops are making the food, not greeks...If i wanted a greek salad with a gyros, i'll want the greeks to do it.

boys, flyer orders a spaghetti with meat sauce and tells waiter he wants no meat.. he brings it with meat sauce...flyer, the reason why he fukked up was because you probably were the 1st person in the history of Italian restaurants to order a spaghetti with no meat in sauce. boys, who the hell orders a sauce without meat??? the best part of the sauce is the meat.. you threw him off flyer. boys, flyer is a strict vegetarian..

frizzelli

Im a vagitarian.

flyingillini

i really didn't do much.. all i did was brought it back to him.. that fukkin greek couldn't understand english.. boys, this was a fake italian restaurant. .the owners were greek.. to me, that is not a real italian restaurant unless the wops are making the food, not greeks...

boys, flyer orders a spaghetti with meat sauce and tells waiter he wants no meat.. he brings it with meat sauce...flyer, the reason why he fukked up was because you probably were the 1st person in the history of Italian restaurants to order a spaghetti with no meat in sauce. boys, who the hell orders a sauce without meat??? the best part of the sauce is the meat.. you threw him off flyer. boys, flyer is a strict vegetarian..
    JJ offered me 5k to eat a piece of chicken and I turned it down. Another thing I realized was the leaves on the way to the hockey rink... We don't have leaves on the ground like that, it was odd. Montreal is 1st class all the way!

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky you are a fuking legend in my eyes pal. Nicky i want to be like you. Nicky you fuking made it nicky.
    Points Awarded:

Nicky Santoro gave pat venditto 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

i really didn't do much.. all i did was brought it back to him.. that fukkin greek couldn't understand english.. boys, this was a fake italian restaurant. .the owners were greek.. to me, that is not a real italian restaurant unless the wops are making the food, not greeks...If i wanted a greek salad with a gyros, i'll want the greeks to do it.

What nice area are is he referring to?

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    Nicky you are a fuking legend in my eyes pal. Nicky i want to be like you. Nicky you fuking made it nicky.
    patty, flattery will get you everywhere..
    if you're trying to be nice.. it's not working.. alright.............. fine........ it is working... here is 10 pts for you..

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    What was the security situation in Montreal like? Knowing that these 3 heavyweights were in town. I bet everyone hated the motorcades & blocked off streets
    It's actually weird, because Nicky lives one block away from me and when i left my place tonight, my WHOLE BLOCK was filled with police cars and vans. It's like they knew something was going down.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky i am being sincere.

123 Last