Boys, just a little warning.. if these 2 guys ever come to your town, make sure you bring alot of cash.. man, these guys can eat. they almost bankrupted me. i didnt' have enough cash.. thank god i brought my VC card. these guys cleaned me out tonight.. boy can they pack it in.. We went to an italian restaurant and they ate 3 plates each, 3 beers, and 2 glasses of wine each.. and then just as i thought we were getting the bill, they both as for a cheesecake.. the waiter brings a slice of cheesecake, and they send it back.. they tell the waiter they wanted a whole cheesecake, not just a slice.

boys, i wish i would have made up an excuse and told them i was sick and couldn't meet them. i would have saved 275$.. i swear if i didn't know these guys, i would have snuck out by the back door and got into my car and never looked back..

what's that JJ and flyer, you want to meet for supper tomorrow again.. ummmm, oh yeah, i just remembered, i am busy all day tomorrow.. i have to stay in and clip my toenails.. maybe next time..