SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Question

Just a quick question and wanted other people's opinions to see if I have the right to be pissed.

I had signed up for Sports Insights last year around October for their premium package $199 / month. To make it simple for everyone involved I set it up as a reoccurring charge.

Now that tax season has started, I'm an accountant, I find it hard to get the time needed on a daily basis to still make bets day in and day out. The research involved takes away from my business and I rather just wait until the end of tax season to start back up.

Being that I actually haven't been using their service for over a month now I decided to finally call them up to cancel my subscription for the time being and would most likely re-add it after tax season once I return from my yearly post tax season vacation.

I call them up on Monday (20th) to cancel (yes they were open) and they tell me that my subscription for the month renewed on Sunday (19th) and that I had service until March 18th or whatever. I told them that I didn't want the service and in actuality haven't been using it since the beginning of January. I asked them to just prorate the bill for this new cycle and refund the rest.

They told me they wouldn't do that and would only cancel me after my subscription ends in March. Naturally I was pissed since that's bullshit. I'll eat the charges but would rather go to SO or anyone else but them after this incident.

Should I be pissed or is that the way this type of shit is handled?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

yea u have a right.. but pretty much what they say is what goes.. so it sucks

in the future use sbrodds.com or try

http://showmetheodds.com

this is the premium service donbest and others use

use the username and pw listed on site for free...(by free test drive)

doesn'texpire

-stash