MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Question to the Nba veterans

when the public is pounding a team on the line and ML. DO you automatically take the opposite team?

just incase you might be thinking what exactly i mean by pounding, 80% or higher.

MiAMiEDDY

bump.. This is a good question. wondering why noone has responded

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

No---no--no

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

You don't automatically take anything

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

If that worked we'd all be rich...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There's only one trend that has stood the test of time over the last 20 years and it's not in the NBA.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

yeah never pound anything.

Although for me, if I see that the public is pounding both the spread and the ML and the line hasn't budged, then that is usually a good indicator to take the other team. However, if the the line moves accordingly with the public pounding, then i usually re-evaluate. Like if 80% were on LA and the line moved from -3 to -5.

Don't get too caught up with the whole public thing. But it is usually a good and helpful indicator.

I'm going to be playing UTA tonight, and possibly GS. Neither of those lines have moved much at all today and the public is pounding both the Spurs and Clipps.

MiAMiEDDY

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    yeah never pound anything.

Although for me, if I see that the public is pounding both the spread and the ML and the line hasn't budged, then that is usually a good indicator to take the other team. However, if the the line moves accordingly with the public pounding, then i usually re-evaluate. Like if 80% were on LA and the line moved from -3 to -5.

Don't get too caught up with the whole public thing. But it is usually a good and helpful indicator.

I'm going to be playing UTA tonight, and possibly GS. Neither of those lines have moved much at all today and the public is pounding both the Spurs and Clipps.
    Thanks man.