showstopper
    showstopper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there a Site I can send a text message to get "up to minute" scores for football??

Is there a site that I can send a text message to to get up to the minute scores for pre-season football?

I know you can text google (466453) with the mlb team name (ex: Astros) and it will send you the Score of the game. I tried to do it with an nfl team name, but it says its not recognized, I'm pretty sure this is due to it still being only preseason.

So does any website offer preseason football scores for free?

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

haven't heard of something like this showstopper, but there are some toll free score lines out there (don't have any of the numbers myself)...only thing though, is to use caller ID block when you call, because touts often times use these score lines to lure in potential suckers...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I didnt know about a text message service showstopper.

Im sure that others will like to know more about the google texting. More so if you can get regular season football scores that way.

Anyone got any toll free numbers for sports scores? I dont use them, I just get scores off my phone through its internet.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can always use this 800 number to get the scores.

1-800-555-TELL

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank you dan...remember to use caller ID block!...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    you can always use this 800 number to get the scores.

1-800-555-TELL
    That's the only one I use. It's very fast and reliable.

Bluxurroula
    Bluxurroula's Avatar Become A Pro!

newbie question

Hi there everybody, I imagine i can ask you right here regarding my personal difficulties. The truth is I need some cash shortly ... and I though in a community like that there may be people who can help me. I can't invest a lot of time understanding brand-new stuff and invest etc... I need quick quick profit ... if at all possible to be continuous - has any one learned any possible way for me to make some money in the next like 3 weeks? Please give me any kind of information that you have and consider it really is beneficial? (no MULTI LEVEL MARKEING offers, please).

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

text the name of the team to 44636 and it will text you right back with the score..its GREAT for MLB because it tells you the outs and men on base

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Get a smartphone, the ESPN Gamecenter app is free and amazing for every sport.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    text the name of the team to 44636 and it will text you right back with the score..its GREAT for MLB because it tells you the outs and men on base
    Is that the USA Today one? # sounds familiar.... If it is, think it charges you per text so would find other options.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Get a smartphone, the ESPN Gamecenter app is free and amazing for every sport.
    I dont know how anyone can be a sports gambler and not have a smartphone these days

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This thread is from 2006.