allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

yo zeta you going to the big east tourny next week?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

i wish shea was still here it was a dump but it was my dump from 80 till they tore it down

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    giants and yankees shit on all of philly's teams. sixers were a lottery team since iverson left until just recently
    Your not even a rangers fan, i rememebr when you and bobby made that video outside yankee stadium you said in the bar earlier you almsot got in a fight with a rangers fan, you just jump on the bandwagon of whoevers good up there like my idiot brother in law who lives in clifton, i know your type of fan.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    we will see about that you better hope howard can play cause without him you have a big hole in the lineup
    Thome will fill in just fine, howard usually starts slow anyway so his early production isnt there even when hes in the lineup anyway.
    Last edited by MC PICKS; 02-28-12 at 10:38 PM.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

i wish shea was still here it was a dump but it was my dump from 80 till they tore it down
    I feel the same way about the vet. Loved going to that shithole.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

2006 we were the best team in the nl during the regular season and lost to the cards in 7 games in the nlds. i was at that game most amazing feeling when endy took away the hr from rolen. choked away 07 and 08 so to say when was the last time we were competetive wasnt even 5 years ago

Mets made game 7 of the NLCS not the NLDS that year. 2006 was really our year to win the World Series....we were the best team in the NL that year.

2006-2009 Mets had a nice competitive run. I won't complain.....hopefully 2013 and beyond we get back to that.

First 123