SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

The funny thing about Bradshaw calling out Romo....

is that Bradshaw almost cost the Giants the Super Bowl several times

In The NFC Championship game, The early whistle that negated his fumble deep in his own territory

In the Superbowl, he fumbled the ball, luckily it was recovered by the Gmen and then he failed to stop on the one yard line, leaving time for Tom Brady to have a few more passes dropped.

Amazing, after all that, the guy is still talking trash.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I didn't see where he called him out. You have a link I could look at?

Bradshaw is a thug.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I didn't see where he called him out. You have a link I could look at?

Bradshaw is a thug.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oys-tony-romo/

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Romo is a good statistical Qb, but the word "clutch" just doesn't come to mind when I think of Tony Romo. If anything, I think "choke" explains it better.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I think Romo is a good statistical Qb, but the word "clutch" just doesn't come to mind when I think of Tony Romo. If anything, I think "choke" explains it better.
    Anytime a team doesnt win a game you can blame the QB and call him a choker. Look at Brady in the Superbowl, look at Eli in the NFC championship game. (If the 49ers won that, he would have gotten the blame) There were alot of game where Romo carried the cowboys in the 4th quarter this season. Look at the Washington game where they kept snapping the ball over his head.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Anytime a team doesnt win a game you can blame the QB and call him a choker. Look at Brady in the Superbowl, look at Eli in the NFC championship game. (If the 49ers won that, he would have gotten the blame) There were alot of game where Romo carried the cowboys in the 4th quarter this season. Look at the Washington game where they kept snapping the ball over his head.
    Your owner doesn't seem to share your sentiment(s). How would you explain that?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

How do you figure Jerry doesn't feel that way? Jerry is a huge Romo supporter. FYI....so is Bill Parcells.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbsspor...75988/34552581

“I thought (Tony) Romo was competing at a level that would’ve given us that opportunity but the rest of us need to play better and get better before we can really gel the way the Giants are,” Jones said via CBSSports.com Rapid Reporter Nick Eatman.

You're thinking about the comment where he said the Eli was the difference ... I think he ment that our defense being shreded by Eli for two touchdowns in 4 minutes was the difference.

Truth is, Jerry is the problem. He needs to stop being GM

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbsspor...75988/34552581

“I thought (Tony) Romo was competing at a level that would’ve given us that opportunity but the rest of us need to play better and get better before we can really gel the way the Giants are,” Jones said via CBSSports.com Rapid Reporter Nick Eatman.

You're thinking about the comment where he said the Eli was the difference ... I think he ment that our defense being shreded by Eli for two touchdowns in 4 minutes was the difference.

Truth is, Jerry is the problem. He needs to stop being GM
    Bingo. I can't complain though, Danny Snyder and Jerry Jones are doing a bang-up job from our perspectives.