baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

When will the govt approve same sex marriage for cats and dogs?

Much needed.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave baskets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and Snowball

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

( I must be missing something!) When will the government approve jail time for spammers?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ultimate_Marvel

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

exactly

unreal the way the liberals just WILL NOT STOP trying to tell us how to live OUR lives

if i dont want to see a man and another man being in love that is MY decision, NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S DECISION

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I've seen lots of gay behavior amongst dogs. Male dog should not sniff another male dog's butthole

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Pretty soon if you don't say only positive comments about a dog on cat relationship...you will be labeled a hateful bigot...closed minded and pro slavery.

"Do you think it's a beautiful thing for a dog to be able to wed a cat so they can roll in the grass together?"

No - that's just awkward...

Hate monger...you probably think women shouldn't vote too huh!?

That is how the conversation will go

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I saw to each their own. I really dont believe it is a choice. For example :

If you aid you would give me 15 trillion dollars to bang a dude, my mind would say "Let's do this! That is alot of money!" My rooster on the other hand would say "Not happening pal, i am not getting up for that shit." Therefore, i believe any man who has a rooster that only get up for another man should be able to marry that man.

Funny inter-species reference though, people said the same thing when we made interracial marriage legal about 60 years ago.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

Funny inter-species reference though, people said the same thing when we made interracial marriage legal about 60 years ago.
    Yes but one problem. Gays have always had the right to marry just like everyone else. The just want to special right to marry someone of the same sex.

Equal rights for all.

Special rights for none.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Gay animals already exist....

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Yes but one problem. Gays have always had the right to marry just like everyone else. The just want to special right to marry someone of the same sex.

Equal rights for all.

Special rights for none.
    I have the right to eat Sushi, but i choose not not. I do not want Sushi outlawed just because i find it disgusting. I could say that we all have the right to eat steak, so that should be good enough, you should not get the special right to eat Sushi.

At the end of the day, we are denying people the right to be with the person they love because we as a society are not comfortable with it.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Homosexuality is punishable by death.

-sharia law

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I still am confused at how just because you choose to have sex in an awkward way...this makes you somehow a 'separate community entitled to be called such and represented as a person by how you choose to have intercourse'

Brunettes get me straight as an arrow.....can I have my own organization?

My buddy likes Latino chics.....is he any different of a person?

Blondes?

There should be NO legal classification of a person based on sexual preference for or against....period. If you are blind...deaf...amputee...then you should have safeguards for choices being at a physical disadvantage but it ends there.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Homosexuality is punishable by death.

-sharia law
    "He who plays with dice is like the one who handles the flesh and blood of swine." -Muhammad

Not looking good for you Paco.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I still am confused at how just because you choose to have sex in an awkward way...this makes you somehow a 'separate community entitled to be called such and represented as a person by how you choose to have intercourse'

Blondes?

There should be NO legal classification of a person based on sexual preference for or against....period. If you are blind...deaf...amputee...then you should have safeguards for choices being at a physical disadvantage but it ends there.
    Those groups do not have hate crimes committed against them and are allowed to marry. Nobody goes "look at that guy with that brunette, that makes me sick, i am going to set him on fire like they did back in the day"

CarpeDime

Blondes?

exactly!

some guy has a SICK fukin perversion........and he wants special rights because of it???

i'm like "what? you want some new special right to get married to other sickos?? bro, your lucky we're letting you fukin LIVE, you do realize that right???"

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Those groups do not have hate crimes committed against them and are allowed to marry. Nobody goes "look at that guy with that brunette, that makes me sick, i am going to set him on fire like they did back in the day"
    A crime of violence is a crime of violence....I hate when people single out an assault and try to make it something more......If I'm a Bama fan in an Auburn bar and get jumped after some drinks because I'm showing off my Tide shirt saying 14 bitches!.....should I seek Congressional protection as a sports fan based on this? If I go to a bar outside Fort Benning and get jumped by some guys who hate military guys....does that give me an extra protection?

Assault is assault..period...the thought police should not intervene and seek legislation making one victim more valuable than the next.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Who gives a fukk what queers want to do...

Let them marry..
    Points Awarded:

Waterstpub87 gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsPedagogy

A crime of violence is a crime of violence....I hate when people single out an assault and try to make it something more......If I'm a Bama fan in an Auburn bar and get jumped after some drinks because I'm showing off my Tide shirt saying 14 bitches!.....should I seek Congressional protection as a sports fan based on this? If I go to a bar outside Fort Benning and get jumped by some guys who hate military guys....does that give me an extra protection?

Assault is assault..period...the thought police should not intervene and seek legislation making one victim more valuable than the next.
    Well then, back to your other statement. If it is just the same thing as a guy like brunettes, then why can the guy and the brunnete get married, but not the gay people ? i mean, if it is the same thing and all ?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Well then, back to your other statement. If it is just the same thing as a guy like brunettes, then why can the guy and the brunnete get married, but not the gay people ? i mean, if it is the same thing and all ?
    I'm by far not saying this as a bible thumper or anything of that sort...but the institution of marriage as it has been known since inception...not a right but a contract....Gays have civil unions and other laws have been put in place to give them all of these things they originally set out to get...hospital visitation rights, insurance claims, etc....most of which could be laid out in another venue or simple power of attorney general/specific as well as the $$ benefits be made in someone's last will and testament. What else do they need? Other than the opening of the landslide of legal challenges that would come from a federal admission of same sex....this would give all of the other sex related groups to petition for marriage rights as well....it's just not worth it.

One of the LGBT activists excited about the Prop 8 in California and the Washington state law was on MSNBC the other night and just came out and said it "We started wanting x, we got it...so to keep beating down the walls and attain the status we deserve we need to go after y, and once we get that we can use this as leverage for z" so it is a never ending quest for attention and some sense of entitlement and recognition.

SportsPedagogy

I'm by far not saying this as a bible thumper or anything of that sort...but the institution of marriage as it has been known since inception...not a right but a contract....Gays have civil unions and other laws have been put in place to give them all of these things they originally set out to get...hospital visitation rights, insurance claims, etc....most of which could be laid out in another venue or simple power of attorney general/specific as well as the $$ benefits be made in someone's last will and testament. What else do they need? Other than the opening of the landslide of legal challenges that would come from a federal admission of same sex....this would give all of the other sex related groups to petition for marriage rights as well....it's just not worth it.

One of the LGBT activists excited about the Prop 8 in California and the Washington state law was on MSNBC the other night and just came out and said it "We started wanting x, we got it...so to keep beating down the walls and attain the status we deserve we need to go after y, and once we get that we can use this as leverage for z" so it is a never ending quest for attention and some sense of entitlement and recognition.
    There is a sense if entitlement as a human being. I do not see what the big deal is about allowing homosexuals to get married. We are all human beings. I was all for them revoking dont ask dont tell as well. When i was getting out, i got moved to the rear detachment so i could ETS. (My contract was up) and i overheard the 1sgt telling a group of kids who were getting chaptered for drugs or spousal abuse, that they are lucky to be getting out, the Army is changing in a bad way with the removal of DADT. I would rather have a platoon for of in shape, motivated pole smokers then a platoon of overweight, druggies who are only there because they could not make it in the real world and I have to baby sit them. Do you agree ?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

There is a sense if entitlement as a human being. I do not see what the big deal is about allowing homosexuals to get married. We are all human beings. I was all for them revoking dont ask dont tell as well. When i was getting out, i got moved to the rear detachment so i could ETS. (My contract was up) and i overheard the 1sgt telling a group of kids who were getting chaptered for drugs or spousal abuse, that they are lucky to be getting out, the Army is changing in a bad way with the removal of DADT. I would rather have a platoon for of in shape, motivated pole smokers then a platoon of overweight, druggies who are only there because they could not make it in the real world and I have to baby sit them. Do you agree ?

I have no issue with the removal of DADT either. Served with several gay and lesbian soldiers. As with any social issue...what you do in your own time is fine by me but just don't let it effect job performance and don't force it on everyone else.

I'm not a big fan of some of the 'acceptance classes' that are being mandated as part of the transition...think they will do more harm to gay soldiers than good by again, bringing too much distraction and attention to the matter.

I do agree on the having the right people for the job than the slackers. Thank God I didn't get branched ADA or Armor or else I would have been beside myself with those guys from what I've seen at some posts...not all..but just going off personal knowledge and hearing the complaints from guys I came in with as we went through. Infantry has its share of issue too though but tend do be dealt with at the squad level was always the wish

You were at Carson last right? You're missing out on a fun rotation in the new 'advise and assist' role next month....know some are headed back to Hero in Kandahar soon.

SportsPedagogy

I have no issue with the removal of DADT either. Served with several gay and lesbian soldiers. As with any social issue...what you do in your own time is fine by me but just don't let it effect job performance and don't force it on everyone else.

I'm not a big fan of some of the 'acceptance classes' that are being mandated as part of the transition...think they will do more harm to gay soldiers than good by again, bringing too much distraction and attention to the matter.

I do agree on the having the right people for the job than the slackers. Thank God I didn't get branched ADA or Armor or else I would have been beside myself with those guys from what I've seen at some posts...not all..but just going off personal knowledge and hearing the complaints from guys I came in with as we went through. Infantry has its share of issue too though but tend do be dealt with at the squad level was always the wish

You were at Carson last right? You're missing out on a fun rotation in the new 'advise and assist' role next month....know some are headed back to Hero in Kandahar soon.
    LOL the past few years in Iraq were "Advise an Assist" thats why alot of these peoploe make me laugh when they say we are destroying Iraq. We should do to our own country what we do to Iraq! Win the hearts and minds by building schools and creating jobs.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

LOL the past few years in Iraq were "Advise an Assist" thats why alot of these peoploe make me laugh when they say we are destroying Iraq. We should do to our own country what we do to Iraq! Win the hearts and minds by building schools and creating jobs.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

If someone would just open a Waste Management and Roto-Rooter branch there it would be a huge step toward progress Nothing like walking down roads with untreated sewage flowing and doing dismount searches in a palm patch where they are just dumping loads of garbage and driving off....good times good times.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    exactly

unreal the way the liberals just WILL NOT STOP trying to tell us how to live OUR lives

if i dont want to see a man and another man being in love that is MY decision, NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S DECISION
    I agree. I get tired of seeing black people walking about. When is the government goingto stop infringing on my right to not see black peoPle when I go to the mall. This needs to be shut down. It has been going on for too long.

We need to reinstate separate but equal for everyone not straight and white

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Pretty soon if you don't say only positive comments about a dog on cat relationship...you will be labeled a hateful bigot...closed minded and pro slavery. "Do you think it's a beautiful thing for a dog to be able to wed a cat so they can roll in the grass together?" No - that's just awkward... Hate monger...you probably think women shouldn't vote too huh!? That is how the conversation will go

25, 30 years or whenever this won't even be an issue. It will be settled and comments like your comments IP will seem irrelevant and silly. Has always happened with social issues and it will happen again much to the chagrin of the crazies. But, that is life progressive social ideas always--are you listening always prevail. And I seldom use the world always.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    25, 30 years or whenever this won't even be an issue. It will be settled and comments like your comments IP will seem irrelevant and silly. Has always happened with social issues and it will happen again much to the chagrin of the crazies. But, that is life progressive social ideas always--are you listening always prevail. And I seldom use the world always.

There is a reason why, when put to a vote, same sex marriage fails in states, even California! Courts and politicians are the only ones who keep overturning it. Year after year we see the media pumping pro-same sex stories and the polls...the polls...the polls show a 50/50 split....but then when citizens actually cast a vote...it says NO.

But again we go back to the atmosphere/context/and narrative. Check out MSNBC...Thomas Roberts in the daytime hours show is gay...he's got daily stories about how this should be put into law...contantly having the same view point on but never the opposite....then pops on Eugene Robinson and the other younger black gay guy with the flashy bow tie...cant remember his name off hand? to pick up where he left off....followed by Rachel Maddow....so they are hard at work to build the narrative the way they would like so that in passing...you just remember the soundbites. Smart but I don't agree with it. Same can be said over at CNN with Don Lemon using news air time to come out and say "oh by the way...I'm gay and I have a new book coming out about how gay I am..buy it and thanks for letting me plug it "

Repetition and more repetition is what builds acceptance or disagreement with any social issue

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I think I read NJ just passed it or will vote shortly. Maybe these social issues pass because it is the right thing to do. I think if you look at the social issues that have passed you might make that conclusion on most of them. That is what will happen with this one too. IP, I am going to make a nice thought for you. I hope you live long enough to see my prediction come true, and when it does you can make a mental note and say...hmmm a friend of mine told me this would happen. If and when that happens I have inserted this into your memory bank and you will remember me, maybe when you are at the wedding of one of your grand kids. lol I hope so.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I think I read NJ just passed it or will vote shortly. Maybe these social issues pass because it is the right thing to do. I think if you look at the social issues that have passed you might make that conclusion on most of them. That is what will happen with this one too. IP, I am going to make a nice thought for you. I hope you live long enough to see my prediction come true, and when it does you can make a mental note and say...hmmm a friend of mine told me this would happen. If and when that happens I have inserted this into your memory bank and you will remember me, maybe when you are at the wedding of one of your grand kids. lol I hope so.

Just email me...I'll be up on Newt's Moon Colony by then hopefully

Yes NJ is close to a vote but Gov Big Papa Christie has said the Veto pen is ready to script his name all over it

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    I agree. I get tired of seeing black people walking about. When is the government goingto stop infringing on my right to not see black peoPle when I go to the mall. This needs to be shut down. It has been going on for too long.

We need to reinstate separate but equal for everyone not straight and white
    exactly i mean i personally rather enjoy watching black people at the mall and in fact sometimes even go to movies theaters where i specifically know black people will be watching the movie and yelling funny sh*t but the point is it is MY choice to do so NOT the government telling me what i can and cant do

but socialist fascists do not understand this difference or this concept

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sorry, penis in ass does not compute. Girl dressed as boy needs to buy a penis.

Sure, get married until the next penis/ puss come along. Go for it, but no marital tax benefits.

As far as queers in the military, yeah I would love to hear a squeaky bunk in the middle
    of the night, not! Yeah, I would love to shower/ piss along side a queer, not!

Until these freaks of nature can act like normal human beings, put them back in the closet!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Homosexuality is punishable by death. -sharia law
    I can dig it.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorry, penis in ass does not compute. Girl dressed as boy needs to buy a penis.

Sure, get married until the next penis/ puss come along. Go for it, but no marital tax benefits.

As far as queers in the military, yeah I would love to hear a squeaky bunk in the middle
    of the night, not! Yeah, I would love to shower/ piss along side a queer, not!

Until these freaks of nature can act like normal human beings, put them back in the closet!
    You obviously were not in the military and never had to suffer because of a heterosexual crackhead in your company.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

No, wasn't in the military. I know what I like and don't. Any kind of crack head should
    be taken care of, especially in the military. The military of old wouldn't put up with
    that shit. Butt banging or drugs.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Much needed.

give it time, enough liberals will start bitching