BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, how many time we've seen players say **** you to the referee and not even receive a yellow card, heck I've even seen managers say that. if they start checking what everyone said during the game, most of the matches will end up with 2-3 players on the field lol

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Comments will always get heated on the field. This is not about that. And this is more than about what happens on the field. It is about setting an example. And racism should not be accepted. Ever.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Then my point again everyone would he suspended

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Suarez is a dirty bastard. You only need to look at his history of unsporting play to tell what kind of player he is.

Red card in 2010 WC
    Constant simulation
    Racially abusing Patrice Evra

Guy is a punk and Sir Alex is right a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Nothing wrong with the red card at the Wc , get over that shot already

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."
    Last edited by Doc JS; 02-12-12 at 11:06 AM.

Doc JS

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

Doc JS

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool manager.

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Can you imagine if the ref reports everything that's said on the field , everyone would be suspended , if you ever played soccer or any sport for that matter you knowwwwww that whatever happens on the field stays on the field

EVRA IS A BITCH!

check his history

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Yeah I am betting 90% of the people on this board would continue to carry a grudge too. Who knows, who cares what was said. Makes both of them look like big time pussies.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

who was the player in this video after de gea that didn't shake suarez's hand...no fukin difference from that and what suarez did

Last edited by Bluedragon; 02-12-12 at 01:54 PM.

Bluedragon

fukk man the second patricia grabbed my arm like that I would have fukkin popped him in the face, he just provokes people then runs crying to the teacher when another kid pushes back...

you can see in evra's face he's just waiting for suarez to come cuz its a chance to stir the pot again...fukin knob-gobbler

then you see him chatting with the ref and pointing to suarez...tattling AGAIN...he's like "he did it...", he did what, pussy? refused to shake your pussy-ass hand? big fukin deal, man up and stop complaining to everybody

argghhh, so frustrating...he's just WAITING to grab suarez or point out a fault in him there, look at his determined face...
    Last edited by Bluedragon; 02-12-12 at 01:57 PM.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    who was the player in this video after de gea that didn't shake suarez's hand...no fukin difference from that and what suarez did
    that would be rio ferdinand.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suarez is a whine ass, but Evra is a even bigger one!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

If you are a United fan, then get fuked and don't bother replying in this thread.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    If you are a United fan, then get fuked and don't bother replying in this thread.
    Spader thanks for confirming once and for all in this thread that u r indeed trailer park material. Keep drinking the h8orade son...

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Can you imagine if the ref reports everything that's said on the field , everyone would be suspended , if you ever played soccer or any sport for that matter you knowwwwww that whatever happens on the field stays on the field

EVRA IS A BITCH!

check his history
    So if I call your mother is a &#&*%#&*@#% you won't come to punch me in the face on the pitch?

Don't be ridiculous dude

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Spader thanks for confirming once and for all in this thread that u r indeed trailer park material. Keep drinking the h8orade son...
    Yeah whatever dude. LMAO

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Suarez is the biggest cry baby ever, he should marry Tevez.

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Suarez is the biggest cry baby ever, he should marry Tevez.
    If they marry each other the offspring would be a version of a little Gennaro Gattuso

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Yeah whatever dude. LMAO
    The guys calling you out as a complete c***, and that's the best you can do?

Stand up for yourself man. Show some pride, acknowledge his argument.

RubberKettle

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    what is the significance of the sign? i thought M6 ran N-S? aren't these two cities E-W of each other? Please explain, thanks very much RK!

RubberKettle

The mileage board on the southbound M6 near Junction 24 says Liverpool 18, Manchester 19 — the number of times each team has been crowned champions in the top flight.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    The mileage board on the southbound M6 near Junction 24 says Liverpool 18, Manchester 19 — the number of times each team has been crowned champions in the top flight.
    thanks man

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by littlezola View Post
    The guys calling you out as a complete c***, and that's the best you can do? Stand up for yourself man. Show some pride, acknowledge his argument.
    He has no argument, and Trailer Park, ah, we don't have those kind areas here, and i'm not a Kiwi with a terrible education. His reply had me laughing my guts out

First 12