joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by sbr_john View Post
    come up with a good horse contest and sbr will back it. Keep in mind the available times. We have some time after the poker and before the dinner party or we could make it friday.

i think friday would be the time for the horse racing tourney because it wont interfere with the poker tourney on saturday and im sure everyone will be coming in thursday or sooner

i might do a week again
    thanks again john for the bash

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

Thx joey if you are putting this together as you always do a Great Job with the daily trn & invites. THX I'll be doing Wed - Wed playing the ponies

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Wanted it to be in CR but Vegas will do! I guess I'll have to finally go pro so I can play some poker with the boys.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Are upgrades for a suite available for those who are interested at a discounted cost?

Also the bash says August 17th & 18th. If we're interested in staying the extra night (Sunday) how would that work?

Sorry if this has been answered already and I missed it.

Thanks in advance.
    Rick
    Two years ago, when it was in Vegas, I simply called the GN's reservation line and told them I was part of the SBR Bash group and that I wanted to come in two days early. She made the reservation so I'd pay for the first two nights and the SBR-comped nights followed. Easy as A-B-C; nothin' to it.

I'd want to get the official details on this year's festivities, however, before doing anything. It might stipulate that rooms can be reserved as of such and such date.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Our long time Golden Nugget party coordinator resigned this week so been a bit of a delay posting the final itinerary.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Was already planning a trip to Vegas this August....might just change the days to attend the bash. Thank you and I look forward to getting additional information about the hotel rooms.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Was already planning a trip to Vegas this August....might just change the days to attend the bash. Thank you and I look forward to getting additional information about the hotel rooms.
    Going with the Mrs. LTA? I may get to buy you a drink after all then !!!

icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

It's ironic that I have a work conference scheduled during that time period

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

i might even fly into california for few days and go to delmar and then be in vegas maybe thursday always wanted to go to that track

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    i might even fly into california for few days and go to delmar and then be in vegas maybe thursday always wanted to go to that track
    Now THAT'S one hell of an idea.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Two years ago, when it was in Vegas, I simply called the GN's reservation line and told them I was part of the SBR Bash group and that I wanted to come in two days early. She made the reservation so I'd pay for the first two nights and the SBR-comped nights followed. Easy as A-B-C; nothin' to it.

I'd want to get the official details on this year's festivities, however, before doing anything. It might stipulate that rooms can be reserved as of such and such date.
    Should be no problem getting extra nights at our corporate rate. We are working out all those details but I'm confident enough to say plan away. The Nugget pretty much loves us. (couple of hundred degens coming to their joint to drink and gamble; they ought to)

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Should be no problem getting extra nights at our corporate rate. We are working out all those details but I'm confident enough to say plan away. The Nugget pretty much loves us. (couple of hundred degens coming to their joint to drink and gamble; they ought to)
    Yeah, I still get offers from them in the mail like every other day because I was such an awesome degen for them two years ago. Don't think I should have to pay a penny for this trip.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

Can we make arrangements with the corporate rate now for two days prior and two days post? Or is it not in the system yet?

THX

SlickRick1382

Aweomse news. How about on suites if we wanted to upgrade to one?

SlickRick1382

bump

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

when is the registration start i know i seen a thread but i cant find it thanks...

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
    when is the registration start i know i seen a thread but i cant find it thanks...
    Registration has been delayed a bit. Check back next week.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Will Reload offer to pay for Breakfast, not paid by his regular job or SBR... Will Reload actually take out his own wallet and at least offer to pay for a meal????

No -1400
    Yes +3400

First ... 6789