Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm not done talking about the Super Bowl

How can the media, half the folks on this forum and everyone else, Blame this game on Welker and the defense...

The Welker drop would have been an amazing catch, not sure how you can leave your feet twist your body falling backwards and still make a catch...Yes he probably could have made the same catch 8 of of 10 times. That being said If Brady doesnt throw behind him…GAME OVER

I'm so sick and tired of the defense being blamed for this..I guarantee you before the game if I told you the Giants will only score 21 points, most of you would be putting up their mortgages on the Patriots.

I’m the biggest Brady and Pats fan west of the Mississippi, and I have to put this loss on Tom’s shoulders…He blew his load on the Denver game. He was awful in the Baltimore game and played like Romo in the Super Bowl.

Does this team need help, god yes. But its not far from another Super Bowl run. We need a deep threat and a pass rusher. As long as the O-line (most under rated in the nfl) gives Tom 3-5 seconds to throw the ball. The Patriots will continue to be the team to beat in the AFC and a team all NFC teams fear….

With two first round draft picks, any chance they ship both of them for a chance at Blackmon or Trent Richardson?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Games over.

I've moved on to my next winner.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I agree with most of the things you stated Blis, but NFC teams no longer fear AFC teams. It's the other way around now.. AFC teams fear NFC teams now..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

More dudes than Welker were dropping easy passes. Branch and Hernandez both shit the bed in relatively critical moments. Giants made the plays and the Pats didn't...end of story.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I agree, can't stand it. Will be hearing and seeing about it for the next month. All over the Mother Station

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Welker lost the game

End of discussion

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

stop crying the patriots were humiliated get over it

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

humiliated? They played one of their worst games of the year and lost by 4...Humiliated isnt the word...Winning 18 in a row and losing is humiliating.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

if welker catches that ball.. the pats have another ring on their finger.

he admitted it was a routine catch that he catches every day and that he dropped it

case closed

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

this is crazy look at brady record he had a very good game the little man that should follow the yellow brick road lost the game and you guy's are right case closed fucken loser go back to kansas like I said go and follow the yellow brick road tom you played a very good game there was nothing more that you can do listen to your wife she said he can't throw the ball and catch it to go ask welker about who lost that game he just said right on espn it was his fault that N.E. lost ,

Jmdurbz
    Jmdurbz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said that from the moment I saw the play LIVE .. I didn't say oh my god welker I said wow what a terrible throw