RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Xavier -6

At George Washington... I threw $350 on it. (Apparently BetIslands is limiting sides).

Tail me. I am also debating making a huge bet on Evansville -3.5 at Bradley tonight.

Sober video will come later with confidence (similar to JJ's super bowl video last year).

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Let's POUND this fukkker Leafer!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Yes sir.

Not going to say this is a lock, because there is no such thing, but I immediately saw the line, did a little bit of research, and had to jump on it.

Line opened at 4.5/5 on most sites, wish I would've gotten to the punch quicker, but I don't expect it to matter. Xavier by 15 IMO.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its a lock

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Line down to 5.5, added $91 to it.

I'm probably going to throw 441 on Evansville too.

I may just be really jet-lagged, but I really really really like both of these plays.

Roll is 892.

441 + 441 + my daily $10 5 team parlay = 892.

That's good bankroll management, right? Waiting to see what happens w/ Evansville line. at 3.5 right now, also considering taking the over instead. Bradley goes on scoring runs, and I can't see this game going under 140. Problem is that the line is at 146. So, debating, researching, etc for the time being.

Tail me on Xavier.

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I agree. I see them winning by 10+. I have them in a straight bet for 1 unit

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

When I really like a play or it looks great is when they tend to lose though its hard to bet on Xavier. Those ghetto kids have looked like crap since the throw down game. They may win by 10 though.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pound pound pound.

Let's cash.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Tread lightly boys and BOL, team is very inconsistent.

Just seems to easy.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Ryan you are a square. It's ok pal when we are new to the sports gambling world we all start as squares. I remember when I told everyone to take the yankees on the road vs the a's because it was free money at -120 years ago. Nobody in their right mind should be tailing you. And frankly i'm convinced you might have down syndrome. I can't understand a fuking word you say.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Ryan you are a square. It's ok pal when we are new to the sports gambling world we all start as squares. I remember when I told everyone to take the yankees on the road vs the a's because it was free money at -120 years ago. Nobody in their right mind should be tailing you. And frankly i'm convinced you might have down syndrome. I can't understand a fuking word you say.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

It says right under your user name "There's no crying in gambling"

Looks like you could use a tissue right now, boss.

DaBlueHen
    DaBlueHen's Avatar Become A Pro!

What research did you do that you liked? For me all signs say take the points. Xavier is 0-3-2 ATS their last 5 on the road. Not sure what you saw?

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

xavier has been playing like CRAP since the cincy incident i would not throw a cent on them

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

not sure about the xavier pick, and im really not sure about evansville...wasnt it evansville who just had a tough double OT loss in a late night game to ind. st. on sunday? now they travel to bradley and give points on the road? not sure about either of these picks but BOL to you leaf

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Yet another member of the SBR douche bag gang has something smart to say.

ThaKidd
    ThaKidd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by DaBlueHen View Post
    What research did you do that you liked? For me all signs say take the points. Xavier is 0-3-2 ATS their last 5 on the road. Not sure what you saw?
    so they're due right????

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

xavier covering 6 hahahahah

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    not sure about the xavier pick, and im really not sure about evansville...wasnt it evansville who just had a tough double OT loss in a late night game to ind. st. on sunday? now they travel to bradley and give points on the road? not sure about either of these picks but BOL to you leaf
    Bradley is a terrible team. They are at home, which might make a difference.

comala57

My question is: If Xavier covers the spread are all the so called experts going to apologize for being rude???? I thought this board was to post picks, ask questions and try and make money. If all you do is criticize, how are we to take anything you say for more than just bullshit???

I know this puts me on the naughty list, but Santa please forgive me. I know not what I do.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave comala57 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darts anybody?

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Bradley is a terrible team. They are at home, which might make a difference.
    Home teams have been tough in MVC this season, even bad ones.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

im not bashing leafs picks, i wish him the best. im not on any of these, im just not sure i would take them but hey who knows...just saying, bradley may be terrible but there is probably a reason they are only +3.5. i just hope he doesnt get burned by 2 road teams thats all...BOL to all

comala57

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    im not bashing leafs picks, i wish him the best. im not on any of these, im just not sure i would take them but hey who knows...just saying, bradley may be terrible but there is probably a reason they are only +3.5. i just hope he doesnt get burned by 2 road teams thats all...BOL to all
    You were definitely not the one I was referring to. It was more of a accumulation of the whole board that took me over the top when the square comment was posted by someone else.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Sorry, been slammed at work.
    Still debating if going to bet Evansville.
    Have $441 locked in on Xavier.

Let's start with the obvious;
    Xavier shoots 45.8%, holds opponents to 39.2%
    GW shoots 42.1%, opponents shoot 44.5%

Xavier is a solid defensive team, not a GREAT defensive team, but definitely solid and athletic enough to contain Tony Taylor, Lasan Kromah, David Pellom, Nemanja Mikic, etc.

Xavier also shoots a better free throw percentage, gets more rebounds, and has a better assist/turnover ratio.

GW is 5-5 at home; their only two "noteworthy" if you want to call them that wins are against Richmond and Charlotte. Anyone impressed? Not me.

I get that Xavier has been wildly inconsistent, but look at who they're playing boys. Unless the fix is in (which I really doubt it is), I don't even see this being a close game.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

One of the worst hoops bettors I know has Xavier as his biggest play. He's currently 34-71-3 in college this season. Hope he gets it right for you.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    One of the worst hoops bettors I know has Xavier as his biggest play. He's currently 34-71-3 in college this season. Hope he gets it right for you.
    Me too bro

I immediately feel less confident in my pick!!!

But,

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Holy smokes! Thats hitting at almost 70%.. if you fade.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Xaviar -3 first half. Musks are getting killed early. Hopefully they can turn it around soon.

comala57

I would like to eat my crow now. I am up 15 bucks with a 4 team parlay to go(3 wins and Minnesota -1.5 pending). I was backing Xavier with you Leaf. Sorry we didn't cash. Hope the loss doesn't break you bank. If Minn covers I will be up 2.5 units for the night. If not I am about even for the night.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Wow where is that at
    Wow where is that at lol

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith12 View Post
    Yet another member of the SBR douche bag gang has something smart to say.
    You might want to take heed with your tone, pal.

Patty Venditto is a fukkin' gambling legend around here, son. Don't let me catch you badmouthing him again.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Wow where is that at

Wow where is that at lol
    He's just a guy we know in Vegas. Texts his plays to my friend every day and when my friend has time he emails them to me. Guy is solid at bases and just likes the action in hoops. Plays poker all day. Will try to post them in my thread and will asterik them.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Please do Grits. Sorry I lead you all astray, especially you Opie and Comala. I clearly should've bet the XU ML.