Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Newt Gingrich is a low life and he plays like the victim

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...eat-non-kosher

Hear the robo call in FL today

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

actually i thought mitt would get more than what he got, i had mitt at like 60 percent, not 50

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

actually i thought mitt would get more than what he got, i had mitt at like 60 percent, not 50

The talking heads were saying it was a very good chance he would not then that would mean trouble for him in later primaries

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The robo calls were crazy yesterday. I was at my wife's grandmothers house, and she was getting a call close to every 12 minutes from 5-9 p.m.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Newt Gingrich is a low life and he plays like the victim

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...eat-non-kosher

Hear the robo call in FL today
    Read about that earlier. Reminded me of the push polling in 2000 where Team Bush pandered to the racists in S. Carolina (asking people if they'd be bothered if McCain had fathered a black child out of wedlock....knowing he'd be appearing with his adopted kid from Bangladesh)

Pretty good idea how bad it'll get this summer/fall if they're willing to get this desperate with each other on the "same" team.

Sam Odom

Mitt = 771,842

N+R = 753,542

98% reporting

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Oh boy, can't wait for the robo calls. Why are they exempt from the do not call list?
    I think that's bull shit. Good thing I have talking caller ID.

Too bad I can't screen out the political ads on TV.

(thanks for the avatar change, Sam)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

In California, we have a long ways to go before our primary, which is in June. If the cast of GOP candidates remains the same, MittRomney will be the easy winner. California, while full of very conservative Republicans, allows for Independents to vote in any parties primary elections. This is why there has been such a huge jump in Independent votership. My wife and I are "independent" voters for this very reason, plus you do not get half as much junk mail from the candidates before election time.

Most independent voters in California ore moderates. This bodes very well for Romney, who also has the support of the State Republican Party. Gingrich is no Ronald Reagan or Barry Goldwater, so he will not be able to rally the Conservatives around him. Santorum will probably be out of the race by then, and Paul is a joke in California, getting his 15% or so of the radical kids vote, and little more. Unless the GOP fields another popular Candidate and quickly, the GOP race will be over by June. Someone has to beat Romney, and it will not be anyone in this field. Romney will ge Secret Service Protection starting Thrusday. No other GOP candidate will get that. Does this tell you something?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Romney slapped Gingrichs' fat jowls rather thoroughly in that last debate. He made huge strides by stepping away from a egg-faced, non-aggressive, debater, into a believable sparring opponent. Caught me off guard, also.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    No other GOP candidate will get that. Does this tell you something?
    Herman Cain got Secret Service protection a couple months ago. It means nothing.

Romney has the nomination locked up either way.. it's been over for a while.