RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

RyanLeafOfBets vows for change

1. No more videos longer than 3 mins.
    2. No more videos that are dark/you can't see my face.
    3. No more insults. From now on, going to only say positive things, no reason to talk trash through a keyboard.
    4. No more requests for POTM
    5. I will do what Sweep couldn't, and get a girl to say SBROdds.com one time.

Anything else I need to work on guys?

Also, I know like 3656354653 of you think that God is a fairytale, but say a prayer for my boy Bcats family if you believe. Dude sounds like his family is going through a tough time.

I like most of you guys. So, I'll try not to be a giant, attention-whore douche, only a giant, attention-whore nice guy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    1. No more videos longer than 3 mins. 2. No more videos that are dark/you can't see my face. 3. No more insults. From now on, going to only say positive things, no reason to talk trash through a keyboard. 4. No more requests for POTM 5. I will do what Sweep couldn't, and get a girl to say SBROdds.com one time. Anything else I need to work on guys? Also, I know like 3656354653 of you think that God is a fairytale, but say a prayer for my boy Bcats family if you believe. Dude sounds like his family is going through a tough time. I like most of you guys. So, I'll try not to be a giant, attention-whore douche, only a giant, attention-whore nice guy.
    We have our very own Cali-girl

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Weird dude

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Weird dude
    I'm ok w/ that dude. Here's the song of the day.

It's rap... if you like rap, you need to check out this dude. He's still underground, so you can download the mixtape for free. Check it Sweep and LKid. You guys like my kind of music bros.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

No more requests for POTM

Good call. Don't be like some people around here who are practically begging for it by making a new video or thread every time something new pops into their heads. If you keep things entertaining by giving us quality over quantity then people will keep clicking on your threads.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

1. No more videos longer than 3 mins.
    2. No more videos that are dark/you can't see my face.
    3. No more insults. From now on, going to only say positive things, no reason to talk trash through a keyboard.
    4. No more requests for POTM
    5. I will do what Sweep couldn't, and get a girl to say SBROdds.com one time.

Anything else I need to work on guys?

Also, I know like 3656354653 of you think that God is a fairytale, but say a prayer for my boy Bcats family if you believe. Dude sounds like his family is going through a tough time.

I like most of you guys. So, I'll try not to be a giant, attention-whore douche, only a giant, attention-whore nice guy.

Have you ever taken in a stray cat?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol at that dude singing the hook... common man, trys to rap then starts singing...

Needs someone else doing the hooks, the verses weren't horrible

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Ryan, don't worry about length of the video. If you got great material, who cares how long it is. Monologues...well, that's another matter. Gives us a winner and start out your reformed SBR life the right way

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I gave you all Vandy over!!! Hammer UC -1.5.
    LKid, I like the mix. Check out xv - the kick.
    Btw, Caesar's gives free drinks on bets.