CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Derek Rosie Petals crying again...

Rosie Petals is at it again:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...rs-celebration

Biggest joke to ever win an MVP in the history of the NBA.

He's Stevie Franchise just with more media hype.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

yeah how dare the pacers care about winning, and be happy afterwards.

none of the pacers did anything disrespectful

for derrick rose to say that he will try extra hard next time they play the pacers shows what kind of player and man he is. he should try 100% in every game like michael jordan did.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I can see both sides of it

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

pippen's wife is so hot!

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post

You are a moron. Rose is the kind of player the nba needs more of.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post

You are a moron. Rose is the kind of player the nba needs more of.
    This. WTF are you guys talking about? You want more dumbasses like Lebron and wade? Please. Rose and durant is exactly what the NBA needs.

RoadFavorites$$$

Pacers players are morons. As if beating the bulls in a close win as they are missing half of their team really proves much? Deng makes that 3 in the corner instead of scalabrines miss so just 2 seconds of deng and the pacers get pwned again.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

where was he crying?

where did he say next game he'll try extra hard?

It sounded like he just said he cant wait to play them again...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Where was the crying? I missed that. "I can't wait to play them again". That's a competitor. He just hates to lose, that's probably why he doesn't lose a lot. No crying there. Rose is all business.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    This. WTF are you guys talking about? You want more dumbasses like Lebron and wade? Please. Rose and durant is exactly what the NBA needs.
    if anyones a dumbass its rose I dont remember the story but wasnt he not suppose to graduate highschool?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post

if anyones a dumbass its rose I dont remember the story but wasnt he not suppose to graduate highschool?
    His job is to play basketball. He's been a role model on the court since joining the league.

By dumbass obviously I didn't mean there IQ, I meant there actions, arrogance, selfishness, etc. Guys like rose and durant are throwbacks, while wade and Lebron are exactly what's wrong with the league.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-26-12 at 02:52 PM.

RoadFavorites$$$

Someone sounds bitter. He makes more in a month just for tying his shoelaces than you will make at hardees your whole life. Sounds smart to me.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Wait, he didn't like that the Pacers won and wants to exact some revenge the next time they play. And you have a problem with that?

KingJD31

Someone sounds bitter. He makes more in a month just for tying his shoelaces than you will make at hardees your whole life. Sounds smart to me.
    Im sorry I couldnt hear you, u got his dick up your mouth

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I'm guessing you didn't graduate high school either, if you couldn't tell by him saying "dumbass" he meant acting like one, and not an actual dumbass.

But yes Rose isn't the smartest person around, but then again, how many NBA players actually did their own work in high school/college. They are all the same, I doubt many NBA players know how to form a sentence or do simple math.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone remember last years playoff series vs the Heat?

No one fears the Bulls and there is a reason no other superstar wants to team up with Rosie Petals. Chucking shot after shot and sulking after every miss.

Rose will never win a championship.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

I'm guessing you didn't graduate high school either, if you couldn't tell by him saying "dumbass" he meant acting like one, and not an actual dumbass.

But yes Rose isn't the smartest person around, but then again, how many NBA players actually did their own work in high school/college. They are all the same, I doubt many NBA players know how to form a sentence or do simple math.
    graduated in 07............barely

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a good player but no guy that will win you a title
    cannot shoot, not a great passer

Deng is the core of the Bulls

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Anyone remember last years playoff series vs the Heat? No one fears the Bulls and there is a reason no other superstar wants to team up with Rosie Petals. Chucking shot after shot and sulking after every miss. Rose will never win a championship.

You sound like you're upset with Rose, hence the nickname you've given him.

It's ok, he'll probably dominate your team this year, whoever your team is.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a good player but no guy that will win you a title cannot shoot, not a great passer Deng is the core of the Bulls
    JJ gets it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ gets it.
    I'm pretty sure JJ doesn't get it re: Rose. Don't make me bump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a good player but no guy that will win you a title
    cannot shoot, not a great passer

Deng is the core of the Bulls
    Lemme guess....Rose will never be a dominant player?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

none of the pacers did anything disrespectful

for derrick rose to say that he will try extra hard next time they play the pacers shows what kind of player and man he is. he should try 100% in every game like michael jordan did.
    Im assuming you were there in the tunnel and you heard what was going on first hand ? I mean you obviously did since you know what happened and Derrick Rose gave you a personal interview in which he said he was going to "try harder" ... since he didnt tell that to this reporter...

RoadFavorites$$$

This cmnoney guy is a loser.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

This cmnoney guy is a loser.
    You're an uneducated moron.

LEARN THE GAME

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You're an uneducated moron. LEARN THE GAME

What does that guy have to learn about the game?

He called you a idiot...seems correct.
    Said the NBA needs more players like Rose and Durant...Seems correct.

He never once said Rose is the best player in the league or that he will lead the Bulls to the TITLE.
    Everyone knows that the Bulls need Deng just as much as they need Rose to win the Title.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    What does that guy have to learn about the game? He called you a idiot...seems correct. Said the NBA needs more players like Rose and Durant...Seems correct. He never once said Rose is the best player in the league or that he will lead the Bulls to the TITLE. Everyone knows that the Bulls need Deng just as much as they need Rose to win the Title.
    The NBA needs more players like Rose? I disagree. He is also highly overrated as a player because of the market he plays in. The Bulls fans have been desperate for a star ever since Jordan left. Rose is not the best player on a championship team. Period. He has too many flaws.

The NBA needs more villians like LeBron. The league has enough nice guys.

KingJD31

NBA needs more ppl like Gilbert arenas IMO

SportsPedagogy

You're an uneducated moron.

LEARN THE GAME
    Remember when Rubio cried about not wanting to go to Minnesota .... now you have a shrine to him in your avatar.

Derrick Rose has a horrible scoring offense around him and has never complained.

He said he was upset with how the Pacers were overly celebrating over a regular season game and he said he can not wait to play them again.

Some how your brain interpreted this has crying ??

SportsPedagogy

The NBA needs more players like Rose? I disagree. He is also highly overrated as a player because of the market he plays in. The Bulls fans have been desperate for a star ever since Jordan left. Rose is not the best player on a championship team. Period. He has too many flaws.

So Rose is not better then the best person on those Pistons teams ?

Rose got the Bulls to the ECF in his third season ... i would give him some time before you right him off

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    So Rose is not better then the best person on those Pistons teams ? Rose got the Bulls to the ECF in his third season ... i would give him some time before you right him off
    Now you're being a simpleton.

Name me one other team that you can remember in the NBA that won a championship without having a superstar?

Good odds for Rose.

SportsPedagogy

Now you're being a simpleton.

Name me one other team that you can remember in the NBA that won a championship without having a superstar?

Good odds for Rose.
    Rose is a superstar... congratulations on becoming a basketball fan this year. If you think things are exciting now, wait till after the end of the regular season, then they have playoffs! Those are really exciting.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL...And you're telling people to "LEARN THE GAME"

I'm from Chicago, so I obviously like Rose. I also love watching Lebron. Love watching Kevin Love.

I think the league could use a few more humble people. There are too many "Lebrons" in the league when it comes to talking about how they carry themselves. Yes the Lebrons are great to watch, but it gets a little old when you have dildo's like Carmello and Lebron making everything about themselves.

Yes, you can think that Rose is highly overrated. Yes I would think that he'd start on every single team in the NBA. No he's not the best shooter, yes he did average decent points per game last year, yes he also averaged a decent number of assists, with not much around him.

Who else on the Bulls is gonna chuck up 25 shots in a game in the playoffs when the team needs a spark? You think they gonna hand the ball off to Kyle Korver and let him dribble around and create a shot for himself? Is Deng the type of player that needs to dominate the ball (like Lebron) in order to be effective?

No Rose needs the ball in his hands to dribble drive and dish it off or take the shot...everyone knows that, let's not be silly.

RoadFavorites$$$

Rose wins an MVP and then preaches about how he has to get better. But now we understand that this guy hates Rose because he isnt a douche like Lebron.

Kobe bryant never endorses young guys and he already endorsed Rose. I guess kobe doesn't understand the game.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose wins an MVP and then preaches about how he has to get better. But now we understand that this guy hates Rose because he isnt a douche like Lebron. Kobe bryant never endorses young guys and he already endorsed Rose. I guess kobe doesn't understand the game.
    Of course Kobe understands the game. And you're 100% wrong about him not endorsing young guys.
    Im a Wolves fan and he endorsed Wes Johnson (who has trained with Kobe the last 2 years) and Wes Johnson is an f'ing awful basketball player. Just terrible.

Also, don't kind yourself about Rose. He may be humble, but he has a huge ego just like any other "star". This article proves it. Complaining about the Pacers celebrating because they beat the almight Bulls? Don't flatter yourself Derrick.

12 Last