Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Spreadsheet question

All right I set up the module and copied the code. It shows the spreadsheet, but some information is missing like the risk, win/loss.

But the spreadsheet itself does: http://allure.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Hmmmm.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Click on "Image" instead of "Module".

Allure

Thanks a lot!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

NP. That is a gutsy play on Azarenka tomorrow. I am in the process of hedging out most of my futures bet on her.

She has struggled badly in hot conditions before so the cooler forecast for tomorrow is a positive for her but Aussie Kim looks to be coming into form at just the right time. BOL.

Allure

You're right, Kim has been playing well lately but honestly both, Na Li and Wozniacki, haven't done much that could have been dangerous. Especially Wozniacki couldn't dominate the game at all, she tried to be aggressive but failed badly. Azarenka played poorly against Aga in the first set but then got her shit together and when she's focussed she can beat anyone. Plays with power and heart, love it when you literally see the anger in her eyes. Maybe I'm talking myself into this play, but I think most bettors will bet Clijsters as she easily beat the worlds no. 1. May the better girl win.