onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Bay Area has seen better days.

49ers on Sunday.
    Sharks go to Edmonton and fail.
    Warriors collapse in the 4th quarter to the Grizzlies.

Sucks in the Bay right now.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Fuk off Illini

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im telling you something weird is going on lately man. I hit 24/25 on a parlay the other day, very bizarre horrific things happening lately in the craziest fashion imaginable.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Im telling you something weird is going on lately man. I hit 24/25 on a parlay the other day, very bizarre horrific things happening lately in the craziest fashion imaginable.
    no dummy u missed on a 24/25

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

The Bay has never been better... One of the best places to live in the Country...This place is going to be going crazy for America's Cup!!!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    The Bay has never been better... One of the best places to live in the Country...This place is going to be going crazy for America's Cup!!!

Yea with all the double digit unemployment percentage and 12 year old corny latino gangsters there....yea it's a regular paradise.

NYSportsGuy210

Check out KNBR 680/1050 (Bay Area radio sports talk show)....Damon Bruce the day after the loss to the NY G-Men. Hour 1 and 2 are real good.

http://www.knbr.com/ShowsSchedule/Da...9/Default.aspx

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Yea with all the double digit unemployment percentage and 12 year old corny latino gangsters there....yea it's a regular paradise.
    It's a paradise compared to living in any other state in United States.. Not all places in the Bay are like each other.. I am in Pacific Heights, bordering line Russian Hill, nothing like it in the world!

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Local news reporting death threats to 49ers player.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post

Exactly.

NYSportsGuy210

It's a paradise compared to living in any other state in United States.. Not all places in the Bay are like each other.. I am in Pacific Heights, bordering line Russian Hill, nothing like it in the world!

So-Cal way better.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Kyle Williams #10. He is the son of Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Heard that Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis maybe added to the hit list.

flyingillini

So-Cal way better.
    I lived in Southern Ca for 25 years and I am still a dedicate Sur but Nor CAL is much better than So Cal could ever dream of being.

NYSportsGuy210

I lived in Southern Ca for 25 years and I am still a dedicate Sur but Nor CAL is much better than So Cal could ever dream of being.
    No it isn't. You must be average looking at best to say something like that. Temperature overall is more milder in the norcal area....compared to more dry weather in So-Cal on average, but that's about it. Unless you're big into "Wine Country".

Girls are way hotter in So Cal. More manly looking broads in Nor Cal.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

On Twitter from what I see. Wouldn't think that's unusual. Lots of big game goats must experience it.

49ers goat Kyle Williams has been receiving death threats on Twitter

Kyle Williams, the San Francisco 49ers punt returner whose two fumbles helped cost the team a trip to the Super Bowl, has been receiving death threats via Twitter from angry fans.
    The San Francisco Gate found multiple tweets written to Williams by angry fans, many of whom suggested what the second-year veteran should do with himself in light of his disastrous playoff performance. One of the messages recommended he jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. Another suggested he "run n2 a bullet." One of the more disturbing tweets mentioned Williams' wife and kids.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl...wSq3cfMUVPfgM6

flyingillini

No it isn't. You must be average looking at best to say something like that. Temperature overall is more milder in the norcal area....compared to more dry weather in So-Cal on average, but that's about it. Unless you're big into "Wine Country".

Girls are way hotter in So Cal. More manly looking broads in Nor Cal.
    Of course the girls are better looking in So Cal...in Nor Cal there are still good looking girls and they have careers and make money. Wine is how I make a living so of course I am into Nor Cal.

NYSportsGuy210

Of course the girls are better looking in So Cal...in Nor Cal there are still good looking girls and they have careers and make money. Wine is how I make a living so of course I am into Nor Cal.

I ****** one of the hottest norcal girls you'll meet when I was living up there. She was even on For the Love of Ray-J. And she still wouldn't compare to So-Cal , Texas, Florida or even NY girls.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

The Bay area has some pretty good days right now, the Valley, Stanford, and so many incredible tech companies come from the Bay area or it's where they end up relocating. California has a larger economy than most nations.

I dont live in the Bay area or California anymore and with the cost of living there I wouldn't want to live in the valley at least , unless I was extremely rich, but the bay area is the most fascinating area in the world for entrepreneurship. The rest of America and the world is living on the ideas and tech companies coming out of there.

The 60's was an incredible time of change culturally for the world and the Bay area and California is the engine for an incredible amount of change happening now, thank God its not just leftist crap but technology and companies being born there. California is an incredible state to live in.