Betpoints: 10

Shari Has Been Hot With Tennis Picks

Been taking some of her money line picks and winning

Her biggest mistake though is

1. Betting total games and handicaps as they are sucker bets

The best bet in any sport is the
    Money line bet

2. Not betting at low juice shops enough

3. Saying cement truck went through her house knocking out phone lines . I never heard of this or how it is possible

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

enough already.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I wish I had been betting handicaps... quite a few of my dogs won the first set and hung in there only to lose in 3 or 5. Totals I rarely bet. I have been betting a lot of over/under # of sets though. That prop has made me quite a bit of money this tournament but after the quarters, I'm leaving it alone. Not giving my cash back to the books

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

in my tennis channel bracket ive only missed 1 pick

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Everyone who takes part in this tennis forum knows how good Shari is JJ. You need to stop bitching and enter these contests next slam and start wagering the first few rounds if you are going to be serious about betting tennis. Shari does everybody here an incredible service by taking alot of time to put these contests on and they are worth every minute you put into entering them if you wager tennis.

You end up studying the first few rounds of so many matches you might never look at of it weren't for this contest. There are so many matches in a slam, it can be so so time consuming to try and find the right matches. Your philosophy of just waiting until the later rounds is a very poor idea. Alot of people who dont wager tennis much will just wait to the inevitable Murray/ Djokovic, Fed/ Nadal etc matches, these lines are going to be so sharp and aren't going to present much value after everyone has seen how these players perform through a tourney.

You are making a huge mistake not joining this tourney or at least getting involved in the tennis sub-forum until the later rounds.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Where do I find these picks?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

some here say she has been hot even without tennis picks