probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it was a College killing kids he would have follow protocol too? Just wondering. Any one who see kids rape as more acceptable that killing kids might co
    ndone him. Sorry I don't see a difference morally speaking.

probettor1

A 2011 grand jury investigation reported that then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary told Paterno in 2002 that he had seen Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities.

probettor1

Nobody Know what happened? Really?:
    A 2011 grand jury investigation reported that then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary told Paterno in 2002 that he had seen Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities.

"10 years old kid guys", and the guy was still working there for 10 years more, sorry, he is not a heroe, he is not an example, his entire life was stained for been passive about it.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

funny how many people don't even understand the basic facts of the cast. Sandusky wasn't working there even when McQueary "saw" what he "saw"

probettor1

Dutchie can you read english? Or you need other language?
    Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities.
    He was raping kids in the Penn State football's shower facilities.
    If he was getting a check from another institution who cares? And even if he was if you are a child molestor you cannot teach or coach kids ever.
    We are talking about kids being rape. Who the heck care where he was getting his check. By what you are saying is like "Ok he raped a 10 year old kid but he didnt get a check here that month, he was volunteering, he can rape which ever kid he wants".

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    he was fired for?...been innocent?
    This was a combination of two things. Public relations, and the fact that the board of trustees has been trying to get Paterno out for years. Any losing season they tried to immediately pull the plug on him. They resent his power, even if he never really exploited it. The alumni association is calling for the firing of the trustees.

The fact that he was not indicted means he didn't have enough information to compel him to take further steps.

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    You say he reported. And then he didn't k
    now. How did reported if he didn't know. S
    o confusing.
    He was told of "inappropriate activity" and told McQueary to take it to the athletic director, who would handle whatever the situation was. He was not told that a man was raping little boys. McQueary saw the whole thing and was a huge coward about it for a decade.

Maybe if you are confused you should keep your mouth shut instead of spewing invective about a situation you don't understand. The more I read your posts, the more I hope English isn't your first language.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Rest in peace Joepa...you lived an honorable life and you did a hell of a lot more good than bad

No man is responsible for what another man does.

CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

When the 10 year old was getting asss ****** he did nothing rot in hell.

probettor1

"inappropriate activity". A 2011 grand jury investigation reported that then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary told Paterno in 2002 that he had seen Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities. The word used by the jury investigation was abusing.
    If the jury lied in their report I sicerely apologies, but this people are very accurate. And even if it was "inappropriate activity" in the shower he didn't ask what kind of activity?. What did paterno said? nothing?. he just didn't care?.
    I don't know why some of you guys are so upset about my posts, just saying he was not a heroe.
    When I said i was confused i was being sarcastic.
    English is not my first language. But you get it right?

probettor1

Sorry guys, this is the end of my posts here. And to all of you guys who sincerely believe Paterno didn't know let me offer my apologies, If he really didn't know my appologies to his memory,and his family. Thanks for sharing.

First 12