RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Evansville -2.5 (-108) 5Dimes

I'm getting pounded today. Even if Notre Dame ML holds, I might as well bend over and take it like Gentle Jay Cutler (since we all know he's gay).

Just placed $300 on Evansville -2.5 (-108) 5 dimes to win 277.78.

Honestly, I'm not on tilt. Evansville has just been very very good to me throughout the year, and they almost beat this same team on the road. They lost on a Buzzer Beater 3 in a game which they played very poor.

Watch for Colt Ryan to beast it up tonight. Will post picture in a minute of full bottle of vodka. Will post picture later of how much is left. Roommate & I pounding shots tonight.

CougarBait and BCatsWin, I solemnly promise to make a drunk video if I don't pass out and give both of you shoutouts.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by RyanLeafOfBets; 01-21-12 at 06:27 PM.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I know Smirnoff Green Apple vodka not the manliest thing in the world, but got a girl coming over that I'm gonna try to get to drink and get in her pants. I'll definitely fail getting in her pants, but gotta try, right?

This stuff is weak, only 70 proof. Double shots all night.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Pal...

Don't take this the wrong way, but your calling Cutler gay, then admitting to pounding a fifth of vodka with your male roommate with the intention to ending your night with a shot out video to two other males you barely know...

Where the whores at guy?

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Cash it. Just saying.