nate21
    nate21's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Timberwolves were off their game tonight and still pulled it off. No Barea, Beasley, Rubio off tonight but came through in the clutch. Chris Paul would have made a difference but this is a different team that can not play well and still keep the games close. Big game against Utah gonna need to play better tomorrow night to beat the spread and maybe even win this game against a tough team at home.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Do the world a favor and piss on an electric fence. Is there a website for t-wolves homers you can infect?

nate21

You must be a Packer fan or something Ernie. So far you're the biggest hater on this thread of the T-wolves winning ways. You GOTTA hand it to them so far. Maybe you see something else but I see another victory parade in Minneapolis coming.

nate21

To all the Timberwolves fans I would give the T-wolves a shot against the spread tomorrow night. We do find a way to play up to good competition and Utah is coming off a tough lough at home to Dallas. As a +6 or +7 spread tomorrow the Timberwolves have a fantastic shot of winning that spread. T-wolves are a row and got a much needed road win tonight in LA. Let's hope for good shooting and good defense tomorrow night. cheer em on and whoop them Jazz. Score prediction: Timberwolves 103 Jazz 107
    Dream Prediction: Timberwolves 108-105 with a K-Love swish to end it!

nate21

T-wolves are going to continue to be on a roll!!! Nobody in this league is more excited about finally winning games than the Timberwolves!!

yoman456
    yoman456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

dude...your all-star pimping of the t-wolves makes you seem a bit overly excited, maybe even a bit dimwitted.

nate21

yep maybe you're right at least in your own mind. I'm sure you could find many followers of your statements as well but the difference between you and me is that I'm excited about the Timberwolves and you are not. So find a place that excites you because it doesn't sound like it's here.

nate21

For me to say that the Timberwolves can win a championship at this point is realistic. If you're playing tough contenders and doing well against them giving yourself a chance to win then why not? This season is not last year. It's a new year, new faces, new coach and new atmosphere. The fans are better this year and alive in Minnesota. To say that we might get to the playoffs and maybe even win a series lacks facts. To say that there's no way we're going to win a championship is a guess at best. +20000 odds to win a championship I saw recently is a pretty nice bet as far I'm concerned. We can add players to this roster as well who the heck knows. I would take the bet as it stands currently and press my luck. That's my opinion and it sounds good to me. Everyone needs to find out what kind of entertainment they want in life and if it's arguing with me then you need to change what you spend your time on. My opinion is that the Timberwolves the most mysterious team in the NBA right now and it's been paying off for everyone that has believed that from the beginning and good for those people. To all those who still believe I wish a happy payday to you'll

yoman456

Clearly every person on here is a fan of a team. I like the T-wolves, and I accept that you are excited right now, but you are still pimping them too much. 99% of the forum would support that statement

yoman456

LOL DUDE...the t-wolves are not going to win a championship this year. Therefor, it is not realistic. lol

yoman456

You wanna get personal?

Ok

I'm on here to look for odds, not for a guy re-pimping his favorite team. Your favorite activity seems to be bumping this thread to the top every time it slides down, thus making you feel dissatisfacted.

nate21

I'm not one to want to pimp the facts to anyone either man. The people in this forum who have been trusting in the Timberwolves have been winners thus far. 99% of this forum that hasn't *and apparently it's 90%* hopefully all has been going well for them. I am a believer in the man upstairs in heaven and I don't believe anyone can win these games without God. I couldn't use the word "never" or "no chance" because all things are possible with God. I attribute the T-wolves success to the man upstairs every night.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Twolves will make the playoffs, if the NBA god deems it is their time.

They aren't going to win any championships. Sorry son.

yoman456

Dude, now you're acting like Ned Flanders...seriously

There's god and all, but that doesnt mean that a guy who is bad in school is gonna get into Harvard with those bad grades, because that's just about what you're saying about the wolves right now

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This guy is more annoying than a Philadelphia Eagles fan.

nate21

I'm suprised some people are still wasting time on this thread. I've already made my point with this thread and it doesn't need to continue but it is interesting to hear different thoughts about the T-wolves as well considering that I'm from Minnesota. I don't care what anyone's personal beliefs are. God can do all things and God didn't play favorites. God helped my friend get a job with team USA baseball and the New York Yankees. God is good. God can do amazing things. But I wouldn't attack anyone on here lest I really do get electrocuted because of it. I hope that everyone on this message board and everyone who gambles has a good time gambling as well as success. God created me to praise goodness at all times and that's what I'm doing every day. Good luck to everyone and I consider it a blessing that this thread actually got this far and I was able to gather a few supporters as well. Good luck to you all. And goodnight to you all!

yoman456

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

I won some money tonight on minn... They have the base for a championship team if they keep their current players and acquire a great center... But I'm sorry you seem a little nutso... Jesus and beating a point spread have nothing to do with each other

nate21

Josh Hamiton, and Tebow are nuts and I guess we're all nuts then. I'm not the one doing any attacking on here but I am seeing how the Timberwolves have a long ways to go in order to gain support for their team. God and sports go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned. The last thing I wanna do is get on God's bad side and I just love it when players in the game today give their success to God and to nobody else as I believe they should. Never say never is in my opinion in line with scripture and if I don't use that kind of an attitude then I'm disobeying God's word. That's why I do the things that I do and I know many people personally that are benefiting from that mentality in this world and I'm glad to know them. We're trying to find more people like us or at least convert them. Josh Hamilton is the real deal as is Tim Tebow and what Tebow did this year could very well happen to the Timberwolves come crunch time. I like everyone in this world and dislike nobody because of their religous beliefs, or what teams they believe in. There's no hate in me and I'm glad there isn't. Thanks for continuing my thread because I'm glad it continues but all good things come to end at some point.

yoman456

Dude you are putting words in God's mouth AND in the T-wolves mouth.

Both Football and BAseball are a lot more open than basketball. If you watch then you can see that most years you have the same top 6 teams in the NBA. They might change a bit every once in a while, but in football and baseball that's way different. In Football there's maybe 3 continous teams (up until last year it was the pats, colts, Steelers), and now you're looking at the same picture this year. Same goes for Baseball where it's always the Yanks and Cardinals and most of the time Boston is up there as well.. way different picture that's not gonna happen in the NBA.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

nate21 will be in danger of losing lots of money blindly betting on the T'wolves . This is not a fan club. This is a forum about gambling and how to bet the best way.

The T'wolves is good ATS now, but the books will adjust for that soon.

First 123