teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbr john or sbr Lou or bill Dozer can you give sbr pros the option of making pro only

Threads where only sbr pros can view and post thanks. Be like the green namers at the underground mma.tv would be awesome.

teaserpleaser

Sammy 9 ball didnt want to leave you out if you can do this make it happen for Tp thanks

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Threads where only sbr pros can view and post thanks. Be like the green namers at the underground mma.tv would be awesome.

What would the reasoning for that request? It would hurt the overall site and flow of info. Having said that I plan on going Pro in a couple of months. So I hope they do not honor your request to then.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

I think this may be a good idea though not completely convinced just yet. I cannot imagine people not visiting because there's a section devoted to SBR Pros. Everything else would stay exactly as it is but this would be a little spiff for the Pros.

Evidently ESPN liked the idea as they have an ESPN Insider that you have to pay a small monthly charge to view. Yeah, I actually like this idea.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    What would the reasoning for that request? It would hurt the overall site and flow of info. Having said that I plan on going Pro in a couple of months. So I hope they do not honor your request to then.
    Trust me it works check out the ug i can filter my post to who i want to see it no muds can pop in and out of your threads its an awesome feature. Doubt it would hurt site or flow guys would just find another thread

teaserpleaser

Its just an option maybe an SBR Pro never uses it but is a nice option to have.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We could make a PRO only forum if we wanted but I think all the pros would be back in PT. There are a lot of good non-pro posters just talking betting and not points.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I belong to another forum....not sports...and they have a members only section. Just as much traffic as this place....and no one ever posts in there.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    We could make a PRO only forum if we wanted but I think all the pros would be back in PT. There are a lot of good non-pro posters just talking betting and not points.

Throw it down by the private zone, and make it very similar to private zone, where we can say/post whatever the FUKKK we feel like.

And make sure non-pros can't even view the threads, so we can just rip on them all day long.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would hurt the forum badly

Bad move Teaser

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Would hurt the forum badly Bad move Teaser

In that particular sub-forum, I could kindly tell you to suck my dick, and not get an infraction.

That would be a positive.

We would all still participate in Players Talk, but then we could also have a R-rated forum for pro's to visit only. Not this pg-13 players talk bullshit (which I like) (but I'd enjoy being able to say c.u.n.t as well)

teaserpleaser

Would hurt the forum badly

Bad move Teaser
    Teaser makes a thread only sbr pros can see because teaser hit ”sbr pros only” setting you have option to do both one of the biggest if not the biggest mma forums has been doing this for years.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Throw it down by the private zone, and make it very similar to private zone, where we can say/post whatever the FUKKK we feel like.

And make sure non-pros can't even view the threads, so we can just rip on them all day long.
    i'd bet -300 that pro package distribution rates drastically increase if you do this.

although some would of course play it down or predict otherwise. it will probably be sh*t but people wouldnt want to be forcibly excluded.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Just the ability to make pro only threads in subforums and players talk would be nice dont need a whole pro only forum.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i'd bet -300 that pro package distribution rates drastically increase if you do this.
    I know for a fact memberships at the ug were boosted once this was an option you can get a green name for being a fighter for free you buy a blue name both have this ability or you can post as a mudnamer for free but you cant see green or blue if they dont want muds to see.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

the more pros try to prove they are better than non pros the more they prove how pathetic their lives are, its the same analogy as a deadbeat thinking he is better than everyone else just because he drives a better car than they do, only difference here is that the car is actually something of value and substance

the number of sbr pros making threads every day crying about going broke/homeless is staggering

I agree, make a separate forum were only broke pretenders will have access

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

No, I don't think we should have pro only forums or threads but was thinking along the lines of PRO Only poker games with increased prizes or VIP access to pro handicapper write ups for which would people would ordinarily pay. Im sure there are many other spiffs but not a pro only forum as that would take away from PT.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    the more pros try to prove they are better than non pros the more they prove how pathetic their lives are, its the same analogy as a deadbeat thinking he is better than everyone else just because he drives a better car than they do, only difference here is that the car is actually something of value and substance the number of sbr pros making threads every day crying about going broke/homeless is staggering I agree, make a separate forum were only broke pretenders will have access

teaserpleaser

Mushroom tip i didnt have you in mind as the guy(s) i want blocked just tired of ghosts and kids there are some good non pros but not many not about who has more money or who is better why are you so sensetive about pro no pro issues its just a forum relax buddy.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i think the more info the better.why someone would mind getting info from anyone whether its a pro or nonpro is stupid.were all here to beat the man no matter how u get info

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Whatever happened to the idea of having a tiered pro system depending on total $ deposited? BBD was looking into it

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Might be able to give a Pro user the option of Pro only replies? That way everyone could read the threads but only Pros could post in them.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Good idea John, that way would be there choice, might get people crossed up though.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

would hurt the forum badly

bad move teaser
    +1

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I doubt many would choose the Pro only replies option but we can experiment with it and see.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Might be able to give a Pro user the option of Pro only replies? That way everyone could read the threads but only Pros could post in them.
    That would be a good way to convert some people to becoming a Pro.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This is a better idea.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think this is a good idea...there have been so many fellow non sbr pro morons lately that it's really watered things down. If SBR Pros paid their dues, then they should have a special forum playground that excludes these morons from cluttering everything up.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Elitist

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

funny because a lot of the guys posting bs are also pros so trying to get away from them really wont matter

teaserpleaser

take it when will this be an option John?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is an excellent idea.

teaserpleaser

Told you guys would love it good move Lou,john, bill or whomever gave the ok maybe now you'll return one of teasers emails one time for gifting the idea