William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

wantitall.....tell us more about the Lakers being a lottery team guy

Write us anothet book you fukkin blowhard.

Offense has worst game of the season and still beat the Mavs.

Go claw at your scratch & sniff Chris Paul poster dickbag.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you go off at the guy and yet you are doing exactly what he did

small loosing streak for the lakers and suddenly they are the worst team in the league, now on a small win streak and all of a sudden everyone thinks they might have a chance at the title

packers win 15 in a row, threads ranged from rogers is the best football player of all time, to packers are the best team in the history of the nfl, to packers are going to win 5 superbowls in a row

one loss and suddenly everyone knew from before packers didnt have the team to win it all, rogers should have been benched, packers dont have any good players besides rogers blah blah blah

this describes everyone on this forum, idiots with the memory of a goldfish that change opinions every time the wind blows and thats why they are broke

and every time a bet loses the team is added to the 'no bet list'
    do you realize that every joker on this forum has a no bet list as long as santas naughty list yet somehow they still find games to lose their money on
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-17-12 at 12:42 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808, and Andrewsurf

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports mushroom post the same rant in every fukin thread. Give it a rest. Your a dumb fuk posting on the forum all damn day, yet you've somehow convinced yourself your better then everyone, don't act like a sharp, or you wouldn't have 3k posts on an Internet forum.

At least know wtf your talking about.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-17-12 at 01:47 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wanitall is sharp pal, deal with it. Lakers over achieving right now.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Lakers not a lottery team but probably one and done in playoffs unless they make a move. What they have 46 points going into the fourth. Course Dallas looked just as bad 51 points going into fourth. And no it was good defense it was terrible basketball. Both teams just look old kind of like the Celtics right now. Metta World Peace should retire right now. Hilarious the fans booing him when he touches the ball. All yelling at him pass the ball. I couldn't believe watching the Lakers second unit Mcroberts, Kapono, Metta World Peace, Darius Morris wow. Now that is a piss poor bench older teams like the Lakers and Mavs will have trouble with this shorten schedule. I give the Lakers credit can't believe they are 10-5 with that roster. Course they have done the majority winning at home 9-1. Only 1-4 on the road. Thursdays game at Heat and Fri at Orlando. But no with Kobe Lakers will never be a lottery team the guy is that good but the championship runs are nearing a end. This team stands pat they have no shot at one this season.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Lakers not a lottery team but probably one and done in playoffs unless they make a move. What they have 46 points going into the fourth. Course Dallas looked just as bad 51 points going into fourth. And no it was good defense it was terrible basketball. Both teams just look old kind of like the Celtics right now. Metta World Peace should retire right now. Hilarious the fans booing him when he touches the ball. All yelling at him pass the ball. I couldn't believe watching the Lakers second unit Mcroberts, Kapono, Metta World Peace, Darius Morris wow. Now that is a piss poor bench older teams like the Lakers and Mavs will have trouble with this shorten schedule. I give the Lakers credit can't believe they are 10-5 with that roster. Course they have done the majority winning at home 9-1. Only 1-4 on the road. Thursdays game at Heat and Fri at Orlando. But no with Kobe Lakers will never be a lottery team the guy is that good but the championship runs are nearing a end. This team stands pat they have no shot at one this season.
    their defense is wat is carrying the lakers.
    i give a lot of credit to the coach
    but its not as if they beat a lot of good teams
    as long as u have gasol and bynum u are gonna be good
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 01-17-12 at 05:59 AM.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Sports mushroom post the same rant in every fukin thread. Give it a rest. Your a dumb fuk posting on the forum all damn day, yet you've somehow convinced yourself your better then everyone, don't act like a sharp, or you wouldn't have 3k posts on an Internet forum.

At least know wtf your talking about.

its not even close to 3,000 you exagerating fool, and ironically you have more posts than I do

also I never said I was better than everyone, I am a dumb fuk moron, evidenced by me actually bothering to answer to the stupidity that goes on around here, but given that the combined IQ of all posters on sbr is not even old enough to drink, I'd say my chances of actually being better than most sbr posters is pretty high

lets face it, there are no geniuses posting on sbr, and you can tell which ones are the cream of the moron crop because they are the ones that clearly value them selves according to their status on sbr

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

One and done, you can book it

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

He'll be along shortly w/ the excuses why they won last night......Dal had injuries, Lakers were @ home, refs cheated, Lakers shot more free-throws, or my personal favorite they got lucky!!
    This tool started a thread & claimed the Lakers were a lottery team & predicted they would go 24-42....lol. He went through the entire schedule & "assigned" them wins & losses for each game & came to the conclusion they would be 24-42. I like how he "assigned" losses vs Houston, Golden State, Memphis & Dallas & said all 4 teams were better than the Lakers & then after the Lakers beat them he claims they are getting the benefit of an easy schedule & "squeaking by @ home vs inferior teams" lol.
    One day Houston, Golden State, Memphis & Dallas are better than the Lakers & then after the Lakers beat them they are considered inferior
    I'm pretty sure he'll go with the Lakers got lucky last night & Fish bailed them out excuse??

How can you possibly "assign" wins/losses 4 months in advance......in the NBA of all sports

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

People that say that are obviously retarded and base their words on pure bias. Obv the fukin lakers are not a lottery team, as they are competitive with the top of the west.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    He'll be along shortly w/ the excuses why they won last night......Dal had injuries, Lakers were @ home, refs cheated, Lakers shot more free-throws, or my personal favorite they got lucky!!
    This tool started a thread & claimed the Lakers were a lottery team & predicted they would go 24-42....lol. He went through the entire schedule & "assigned" them wins & losses for each game & came to the conclusion they would be 24-42. I like how he "assigned" losses vs Houston, Golden State, Memphis & Dallas & said all 4 teams were better than the Lakers & then after the Lakers beat them he claims they are getting the benefit of an easy schedule & "squeaking by @ home vs inferior teams" lol.
    One day Houston, Golden State, Memphis & Dallas are better than the Lakers & then after the Lakers beat them they are considered inferior
    I'm pretty sure he'll go with the Lakers got lucky last night & Fish bailed them out excuse??

How can you possibly "assign" wins/losses 4 months in advance......in the NBA of all sports

He'll be here soon with a giant wall of text about how lucky they were, and they'll start losing shortly.

zsr

Lakers are still the 2nd best team in the west, and they have all the tools to beat OKC in a 7 game series.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

He'll be here soon with a giant wall of text about how lucky they were, and they'll start losing shortly.
    Just saw in another thread how he was touting the Mavs on the ML last night
    His blatant bias will have him broke sooner or later....if not already??

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

They still havent played any road games. They stole that game last night. Dallas will still finish ahead of them in the standings so that loss in the grand scheme doesnt mean much. But we got a glimpse of how the Lakers do without Kobe ball hogging or Bynum not making shots. Thing is no one on Dallas made shots either. Kid was oh for his life last night and Dallas still had a chance. Methuselah Fisher dropped a 3 and that was it. It isnt a game I would br bragging about. The fact that Fisher took that shot like that tells you a lot about the mentality of that team. That was a very bad shot, but just had a good result. If he misses and Lakers end up losing he is a pariah today.

As it is I figured Lakers would be 8-7 at this point, 10-5 looks a lot better but it really isnt. They have played 11 games at Staples center and just 4 on the road. Start making these threads when they actually have some road games and wins. Barely beating teams at home is what any average team should do. What the 2 extra wins does get them are those wins I said they would need to just barely make it in. They will still go 0-4 these next 4 games I predict. 2-1 the last 3 of the month. If they lose in Milwaukee then they are only 1 game better than I thought they would be at the start of the season before they played a single game. Which puts them right around a 9 seed, maybe 8.

Like I said yesterday I would rather have them get in as the 7 or 8 seed and just get swept out in the first round than have them maybe catch lightening in a bottle with a semi decent lottery pick.

At 10-5 and the way they look I would say they are SLIGHTLY better than even money to make the play offs. If they go 2-5 they stay right about where I have them now, if they go 1-6 then they drop to 50/50 again.

We will really see what is up in Feb where they have 9 games on the road, they can possibly win 4 of those. If they dont then that will really tell the tale with this team. The home games they have that month arent gimme wins either. I put their Feb record at 6-7. If they do worse than that then you know theyre doing badly, if they do better then their chances of making a 7 or 8 seed rise a bit. At the end of Feb I predict they'll be 18-17. March could be a good month for them and they'll need it I imagine. I figure they'll be 9-8 that month. That is giving them credit for 3 or so road wins as well which isnt something they have proven they can do yet. That puts them at 27-25.

But ultimately it still comes down to April. They can Finish March 28-24 and still not make the play offs. I would say the 'safe' record for them to have going into April is 30-22. If they arent 30-22 at the end of march I dont see how they make the play offs. Because I think it is going to take a better than 500 record to make the play offs in the west this season. It is that close, thats why I said those two etxra wins they have gotten are a big help, still doesnt make them a shoe in by any means. Just depends on how they handle the road and what sort of plan they have.

They had a good plan last night, feed Bynum he just wasnt making shots all that well as he got the ball way outside where he needed to get it and Dal did a good job denying him. But Dallas had a horrible night and couldnt make shots. So if you want to factor that in it was all a wash. Lakers just got the shot to fall when they needed it. It surely doent make them better than Dallas. When they play dallas on the road I am sure Dallas will win. For the Lakers to make the play offs they have to beat QUALITY teams on the road. As in team that are going to probably finish ahead of them in the standings. Teams like Portland, Denver, Dallas, even the Clippers which theoretically should be the eaisest 'road' win since it is in their building. Because these quality teams are going to win more road games than I see Lakers winning so the lakers have to make those wins up by beating them on the road. Which from the way Lakers struggled against them at home is a thing I wouldnt bank on. They did beat Utah on the road. But I didnt have Utah ahead of them anyway, and that was the luckiest of wins. But if Utah stays in the picture Lakers will definitely need to be better than .500 to make the play offs.

Lakers record is fake, they have played more games than everyone else (expect Chi) and they have played almost all of them at home. The two good teams they played on the road blew them out, they even lost to Sac on the road. They did beat the two teams that blew them out at home but like I said that is just going to be a wash over the long haul. Clippers might be their Waterloo, if they dont beat the Clippers at all this year I dont see them making the play offs. If they steal one from them it just might sneak them in.

Keep these threads bookmarked as the season goes on and the wins get tallied. Lakers are a .500 ball club in the grand scheme. Most 500 ball clubs will win 80% of their games at home for the most part, which is basically what Lakers have done.
    Last edited by wantitall4moi; 01-17-12 at 09:40 AM.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you go off at the guy and yet you are doing exactly what he did

small loosing streak for the lakers and suddenly they are the worst team in the league, now on a small win streak and all of a sudden everyone thinks they might have a chance at the title

packers win 15 in a row, threads ranged from rogers is the best football player of all time, to packers are the best team in the history of the nfl, to packers are going to win 5 superbowls in a row

one loss and suddenly everyone knew from before packers didnt have the team to win it all, rogers should have been benched, packers dont have any good players besides rogers blah blah blah

this describes everyone on this forum, idiots with the memory of a goldfish that change opinions every time the wind blows and thats why they are broke

and every time a bet loses the team is added to the 'no bet list'
    do you realize that every joker on this forum has a no bet list as long as santas naughty list yet somehow they still find games to lose their money on
    How am I doing anything REMOTELY like what he did? I post regarding his foolish "lottery team" and "24-42" record predictions. I'm not predicting championships..........just pointing out that his jealousy of the Lakers past 40 years of dominance is completely skewing his outlook on the current season.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wanitall is sharp pal, deal with it. Lakers over achieving right now.
    Possibly "over achieving" at their current record of 10-5.....compared to wantitallblowhard's prediction of "24-42" are quite different. Guy is far from "sharp".

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    They still havent played any road games. They stole that game last night. Dallas will still finish ahead of them in the standings so that loss in the grand scheme doesnt mean much. But we got a glimpse of how the Lakers do without Kobe ball hogging or Bynum not making shots. Thing is no one on Dallas made shots either. Kid was oh for his life last night and Dallas still had a chance. Methuselah Fisher dropped a 3 and that was it. It isnt a game I would br bragging about. The fact that Fisher took that shot like that tells you a lot about the mentality of that team. That was a very bad shot, but just had a good result. If he misses and Lakers end up losing he is a pariah today.

As it is I figured Lakers would be 8-7 at this point, 10-5 looks a lot better but it really isnt. They have played 11 games at Staples center and just 4 on the road. Start making these threads when they actually have some road games and wins. Barely beating teams at home is what any average team should do. What the 2 extra wins does get them are those wins I said they would need to just barely make it in. They will still go 0-4 these next 4 games I predict. 2-1 the last 3 of the month. If they lose in Milwaukee then they are only 1 game better than I thought they would be at the start of the season before they played a single game. Which puts them right around a 9 seed, maybe 8.

Like I said yesterday I would rather have them get in as the 7 or 8 seed and just get swept out in the first round than have them maybe catch lightening in a bottle with a semi decent lottery pick.

At 10-5 and the way they look I would say they are SLIGHTLY better than even money to make the play offs. If they go 2-5 they stay right about where I have them now, if they go 1-6 then they drop to 50/50 again.

We will really see what is up in Feb where they have 9 games on the road, they can possibly win 4 of those. If they dont then that will really tell the tale with this team. The home games they have that month arent gimme wins either. I put their Feb record at 6-7. If they do worse than that then you know theyre doing badly, if they do better then their chances of making a 7 or 8 seed rise a bit. At the end of Feb I predict they'll be 18-17. March could be a good month for them and they'll need it I imagine. I figure they'll be 9-8 that month. That is giving them credit for 3 or so road wins as well which isnt something they have proven they can do yet. That puts them at 27-25.

But ultimately it still comes down to April. They can Finish March 28-24 and still not make the play offs. I would say the 'safe' record for them to have going into April is 30-22. If they arent 30-22 at the end of march I dont see how they make the play offs. Because I think it is going to take a better than 500 record to make the play offs in the west this season. It is that close, thats why I said those two etxra wins they have gotten are a big help, still doesnt make them a shoe in by any means. Just depends on how they handle the road and what sort of plan they have.

They had a good plan last night, feed Bynum he just wasnt making shots all that well as he got the ball way outside where he needed to get it and Dal did a good job denying him. But Dallas had a horrible night and couldnt make shots. So if you want to factor that in it was all a wash. Lakers just got the shot to fall when they needed it. It surely doent make them better than Dallas. When they play dallas on the road I am sure Dallas will win. For the Lakers to make the play offs they have to beat QUALITY teams on the road. As in team that are going to probably finish ahead of them in the standings. Teams like Portland, Denver, Dallas, even the Clippers which theoretically should be the eaisest 'road' win since it is in their building. Because these quality teams are going to win more road games than I see Lakers winning so the lakers have to make those wins up by beating them on the road. Which from the way Lakers struggled against them at home is a thing I wouldnt bank on. They did beat Utah on the road. But I didnt have Utah ahead of them anyway, and that was the luckiest of wins. But if Utah stays in the picture Lakers will definitely need to be better than .500 to make the play offs.

Lakers record is fake, they have played more games than everyone else (expect Chi) and they have played almost all of them at home. The two good teams they played on the road blew them out, they even lost to Sac on the road. They did beat the two teams that blew them out at home but like I said that is just going to be a wash over the long haul. Clippers might be their Waterloo, if they dont beat the Clippers at all this year I dont see them making the play offs. If they steal one from them it just might sneak them in.

Keep these threads bookmarked as the season goes on and the wins get tallied. Lakers are a .500 ball club in the grand scheme. Most 500 ball clubs will win 80% of their games at home for the most part, which is basically what Lakers have done
    Nobody bothers to read your rants.

Let me break it down for you:
    10-5
    First place in the Pacific
    Kobe leading the NBA in scoring
    Bynum 2nd best big man in the game
    Kobe 5 rings
    Lakers 16 rings
    wanitall4moi fan of team that gets ass-hammered by Lakers for last four decades

/thread
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave William Walters 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

upscope

You called it zsr......there's his wall of drivel most guaranteed stuffed w/ hatred & bias that will go unread.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    How am I doing anything REMOTELY like what he did? I post regarding his foolish "lottery team" and "24-42" record predictions. I'm not predicting championships..........just pointing out that his jealousy of the Lakers past 40 years of dominance is completely skewing his outlook on the current season.
    Once again, I said 24-42 if Kobe didnt play. I said they would be a 500 team with him. I can go bump those thread if you want me to.

Even at 500, 33-33 they might still be a lottery team as the bottom of the pack looks pretty equal in terms of ability to win on the road.

Portland, Denver, Dallas, memphis, Houston Utah all teams that will have decent home records. It will all come down to how many more games on the road they win than the Lakers do that determine if Lakers get in.

OKC, Clippers, SA all get in before LA. I would also put Portland and Dallas there, that makes (in my mind) the Lakers at best a 6 seed. Then Denver, I think Denver is better than LA too over the long hauls. So now you have Lakers at a 7 seed. So that leaves them duking it out with Houston, Utah (I think they fade), Memphis (who will get healthy again), Minnestoa (who will improve) and maybe Golden St if they can make up some of those losses they suffered early.

I said it in that first post the difference between a lottery team and a 7 seed might be half a game. Lakers have a couple extra wins under their belt and that helps. But they also have a lot tougher schedule than all the teams they have that head start on.

wantitall4moi

OPENING POST FROM THE THREAD

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...tery-team.html

If they play the season as is. They probably will be sub 500.

And since one LA team is looking good then I am not sure the NBA really cares right now. Lakers have the name obviously but LA is full of fair weather fans so if Clippers do well dont be surpirsed to see everyone climb on board the train.

Season tickets are already sold out and most packages that you could find dozens if not a couple hundred opions ar also sold out. Even the more expensive ones.

Now that might be due to the team or the league locking down ticket sales the first week and maybe re-opening it next week, but I went through a bunch of sites, official NBA, Official Clippers, Stub Hub, Barrys, Yahoo and tickets were scarce.

Ihad season tix a few years ago but let them go because they kept raising the prices with no real effort to improve. And even though they look to have a pretty decent future I wont buy them again because prices now (last year anyway) were way out of control, about 2.5 times as much as I was paying from 2001thru the 04 season. Well theyre about 3.5 imes what they were in 01 and 2.5 times what they were in 04. So they have been consistant I guess adding about 30% per yer to thr season ticketprices. I expect that to go up even more now there is a buzz. Price will probably go up 50%

Either way Lakers with no Phil Jackson, no bynum for the first 5 games (he is a head case anyway) a disenchanted Gasol, an old Kobe Bryant, an ancient Derrik Fisher, Ron Artest with a new name and no coach to keep him in check, this team looks like dog meat to me. And I know ESPN is not great source of fact, and they usually blow things out of proportion. But the talk of whether or not Clippers are better than the lakers is laughable, and guys actually hesitating on which team is better is why that network is a joke.

Even Vick the Brick knows the Clippers are better than the Lakers right now.

upscope

Nobody bothers to read your rants.

Let me break it down for you:
    10-5
    First place in the Pacific
    Kobe leading the NBA in scoring
    Bynum 2nd best big man in the game
    Kobe 5 rings
    Lakers 16 rings
    wanitall4moi fan of team that gets ass-hammered by Lakers for last four decades

/thread
    Without reading his rant which I could decipher verbatim anyhow......it can be summed UP rather easily @ this point. At 10-5 the Lakers would only have to achieve 15-36 the rest of the way to outperform his prediction

William Walters

Lakers are a .500 ball club in the grand scheme. Most 500 ball clubs will win 80% of their games at home for the most part, which is basically what Lakers have done.

Hey fruit loop.........only four teams in the ENTIRE LEAGUE won 80% of their home games the past two NBA seasons.

Keep throwing shit up against the wall blowhard.

wantitall4moi

My original prediction was 30-33 wins for them. I still say that is fair. I just broke it down with their new record and still got at best 35 wins. Which are the two wins I didnt give them credit for. So I am very consistent with what I said 5 or 6 weeks ago.

They only time I said they would have less than 25 wins was if Kobe took time off. He didnt, therefore it is moot at this point. But if he goes down at any point during the season then that is what I still predict them to be. Maybe even less than that after watching a few games now.

As is right now at this very moment with no injuries (that matter), no trades and playing with what they have now Lakers are a 30-33 win team. So to do that they would have to go 20/23- 31/28 Which when you look at their schedule isnt out of the realm of possibility.

wantitall4moi

Hey fruit loop.........only four teams in the ENTIRE LEAGUE won 80% of their home games the past two NBA seasons.

Keep throwing shit up against the wall blowhard.
    obvious typo, should have been 60%, but either way that shows that Lakers arent going to win at home like they have. I gave Lakers credit for 22 home wins. Which is actually better than one would expect for a 500 team should expect.

EDIT: My original for them was 20 home wins, but going forward they got to 22 as theyre 9-1 at home right now, so 13 more home wins for them the rest of the year.

upscope

Lakers are a .500 ball club in the grand scheme. Most 500 ball clubs will win 80% of their games at home for the most part, which is basically what Lakers have done.
    This statement alone sums UP how clueless you are to the game of professional basketball. Even the majority of the "elite" teams don't win 80% of their home games. You might have 2 or 3 teams a season win 80% of their home games. You will find a grand total of zero teams that are even within 10 games of .500 that have won 80% of their home games over the course of an entire season. Now you are claiming that the Lakers as a now predicted .500 team are expected to win 80% of their home games??

Do me a favor & stay off the roads (if you even drive) you can really hurt somebody out there w/ a clueless level this high....

upscope

My original prediction was 30-33 wins for them. I still say that is fair. I just broke it down with their new record and still got at best 35 wins. Which are the two wins I didnt give them credit for. So I am very consistent with what I said 5 or 6 weeks ago.

They only time I said they would have less than 25 wins was if Kobe took time off. He didnt, therefore it is moot at this point. But if he goes down at any point during the season then that is what I still predict them to be. Maybe even less than that after watching a few games now.

As is right now at this very moment with no injuries (that matter), no trades and playing with what they have now Lakers are a 30-33 win team. So to do that they would have to go 20/23- 31/28 Which when you look at their schedule isnt out of the realm of possibility.
    Everyday you rant about how horrible Kobe is. How bad he hurts his team & what a horrible shooter he is & how overrated he is. You've called him a lucky player throughout his career & said all he does is throw UP sh#t & it goes in.
    If you honestly believed this why would it matter if he got hurt?? Why would the Lakers need him to go better than 24-42?? Wouldn't the Lakers be better off w/o him since he's so horrible??
    Please explain because you're really confusing me w/ all this conflicting predictions & hatred

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

lol, I'd love to bet you on this. Slightly better than even money? Absurd.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another guy who writes essays that i dont bother reading.

seems like he loves to see himself talk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tree Rollins

William Walters

obvious typo, should have been 60%, but either way that shows that Lakers arent going to win at home like they have. I gave Lakers credit for 22 home wins. Which is actually better than one would expect for a 500 team should expect.

EDIT: My original for them was 20 home wins, but going forward they got to 22 as theyre 9-1 at home right now, so 13 more home wins for them the rest of the year.

Only on a forum full of degens do you find responses like this when one gets called out for making shit up.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Everyday you rant about how horrible Kobe is. How bad he hurts his team & what a horrible shooter he is & how overrated he is. You've called him a lucky player throughout his career & said all he does is throw UP sh#t & it goes in.
    If you honestly believed this why would it matter if he got hurt?? Why would the Lakers need him to go better than 24-42?? Wouldn't the Lakers be better off w/o him since he's so horrible??
    Please explain because you're really confusing me w/ all this conflicting predictions & hatred

The differnce between 24 wins and 30 wins is 6 games, thats what I figure Kobe is worth to the team. I wouldnt say that is valuing him very highly at all. But on this team with the stiffs they have he does have slightly more value than normal. So give them an extra 2-3 games.

Thing is I think if they had a legit point guard they might actually be better without bryant. At least as long as he wasnt jacking up shots. On the floor as a decoy he would have a lot more 'value' if they had someone who could handle the ball.

You guys just dont get it. Lakers need a point guard now that they arent running the triangle. It will show immensely when they play teams like Dallas who play defense themselves. Lakers shot like absolute shit last night, they scored less than 75 points. they got 14 points from the line. So they scored less than 60 from the field. If you think that is going to get it done your on crack.

Like I said it was a bad game by both teams Lakers were at home so they got the win.

Lakers will show their inefficiencies more and more as they start playing the better teams, and get out on the road. Clippers basically showed how bad they are. Without Mo williams they took them out easily, how bad do Clips beat them with that guy playing?

Reading what you guys write is worse than listening to local radio and the total myopia guys have over this team. Magic Johnson even said theyre a 7 seed at best and are a definite 1 and done in the play offs. I dont suppose he knows anything about basketball or wouldnt have a bias towards LA?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

"i was wrong" wouldve been sufficient.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    "i was wrong" wouldve been sufficient.

LOL I am not wrong. If they make a 6 seed I will say that. Maybe even if they get a 7 seed and have a guy injured.

All these bandwagon homers on the Lakers jock because theyre 10-5. LMAO. Once theyre hovering around .500 theyll all disappear. But you can be sure if Lakers back their way in theyll be front and center.

I am not one to bump threads but come Spring I will be sure to have all these on the front page when the lakers are sitting at 33-33 or worse.

If they make a 6 seed I will just start a 'congratulations' thread, and predict they get knocked off by the Clippers who should be the 3 seed, although Clips might be number 2 if Paul doesnt miss too many games and they don t have any major injuries. That is perfect storm for Laker lovers as they get the first round and every game at Staples. Still wont matter though.

To put it in perspective what would the Bulls record be if they had played 11 games at home? Theyre 12-3 as it is. We all saw what happened to Portland (who is a better team than the Lakers) when they had to go play teams on the road. Same as with Miami who is also way better than the Lakers.

People getting hard over this is funny. It will just make the collapse that much sweeter as Lakers dip to where they belong.

William Walters

wantitbadfromkobe4moi..........who's your favorite team? I'm guessing Clippers as you have the mentality of somebody who's been taking ass-beatings for the past three decades.

upscope

The differnce between 24 wins and 30 wins is 6 games, thats what I figure Kobe is worth to the team. I wouldnt say that is valuing him very highly at all. But on this team with the stiffs they have he does have slightly more value than normal. So give them an extra 2-3 games.

Thing is I think if they had a legit point guard they might actually be better without bryant. At least as long as he wasnt jacking up shots. On the floor as a decoy he would have a lot more 'value' if they had someone who could handle the ball.

You guys just dont get it. Lakers need a point guard now that they arent running the triangle. It will show immensely when they play teams like Dallas who play defense themselves. Lakers shot like absolute shit last night, they scored less than 75 points. they got 14 points from the line. So they scored less than 60 from the field. If you think that is going to get it done your on crack.

Like I said it was a bad game by both teams Lakers were at home so they got the win.

Lakers will show their inefficiencies more and more as they start playing the better teams, and get out on the road. Clippers basically showed how bad they are. Without Mo williams they took them out easily, how bad do Clips beat them with that guy playing?

Reading what you guys write is worse than listening to local radio and the total myopia guys have over this team. Magic Johnson even said theyre a 7 seed at best and are a definite 1 and done in the play offs. I dont suppose he knows anything about basketball or wouldnt have a bias towards LA?

You're funny. The Lakers go ahead & beat one of the supposedly elite teams that you "assigned" a Laker loss to yet you still discredit it anyway imaginable. Even when the Lakers win it's not good enough for you because they don't win by enough & therefore that victorious margin of victory is a definite indicator on how they will fare in future match-UP's w/ entirely different opponents
    You're the guy that says Pittsburgh beat Philly by 10 & Philly beat Cincy by 10 so therefore Pittsburgh should beat Cincy by 20 <---------- . This is the part about sports that you never have & never will understand & the reason why you will be broke as a sports better eventually. If it actually worked that way everybody would be rich. Match-UP's mean everything in sports. To look ahead @ the schedule & 4 months from now "assign" wins/losses w/o any knowledge of what the situation @ that time holds is as amateurish @ it gets.

You seriously are deranged w/ your obvious hatred towards the Lakers. I honestly wish you the best in life because after reading your views over the last couple weeks I have a strong suspicion you're gonna need it.

Seriously though, stay off the roads please, there are innocent people out there.

upscope

It's a 100% guarantee that this guy loses sleep over the Lakers.....

123 Last