WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

DailyJoust: fastest payout ever!

So I signed up for daily joust this past week, and have been playing the daily NBA and NFL leagues. Good stuff, and really exciting new way (for me at least) to gamble and cap games. I have been playing the very low limit stuff, so I could get the hang of it, and profited about 110 bucks tonight. 4th place in a 115 man tourny, won two heads up tournys and a couple solo ones as well.

I was curious to see how well their payouts went and get this. I cashed out 100 bucks at 9:08pm....at 9:10pm my money was in my paypal account. Thats insane. From 908pm to 9:12pm I got my money from DailyJoust to paypal to Itunes.

Im impressed so far.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

lol, i just bumped your other thread to see how you liked it. easy money. haven't cashed out yet but also profited over 100 bucks over past week.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Im telling you Zammer they sent me the money instantly. I dont know if I caught a staff member at the perfect time or what. It said 1-3 days, and was literally 1-3 minutes. I like it so far. I think baseball season will be better since there will be more early day action, but so far it's competetive but very beatable and fun. I like it.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, the bigger contests are great, but I love the fact that you can go heads up. Definitely have to look out for the fantasy sharks, but I feel I'm knowledgeable enough to turn consistent profit on head to head match ups. Good stuff... I'll set up a challenge for you sometime this week for $5 for fun.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I might have to check this daily joust out.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

too many kids join the same contests and paypal eachother back and forth. i think fanduel did away with that and it needed to be done. they get in same leagues and tell eachother their lineups

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    too many kids join the same contests and paypal eachother back and forth. i think fanduel did away with that and it needed to be done. they get in same leagues and tell eachother their lineups
    What do you mean warrior? They are basically sharing profits when someone cashes? Elaborate please... new to this stuff.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't want to use paypal, how fast do they send money to a checking acccount?