BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jerry Maguire-show me the $$ sports agent Leigh Steinberg files bankruptcy.

Typical of this F'd up day and age where some connected A-hole like this makes huge amounts of money out of doing nothing productive and then lives a lavish lifestyle and CLAIMS he's broke.I'll bet the son of a bitch salted away 40 million bucks in Israel or someplace and his rube creditors will get stiffed holding the bag.

Ya,these agents get 10% for just being useless mouthpieces for guys that can't talk.If I was a player I would not hire an agent and just go to management asking for a contract a comparable player makes.Tell management that they can save 10% on my contract to pay other players on the team.

The whole thing is a Keynesian economics scam anyway where the team owners get tax payer dollars for stadiums and arenas where they then have freed up cash to pay players more than a fair free market would have been able to pay them.

Parasites,parasites,parasites.Then Steinberg goes around blaming it on a disease he call alcoholism.You know someone wants a crutch to lean on when they call a bad habit of theirs that ruined other peoples lives a disease.Just fess up and say you really liked booxing and that you will probably booze again because you want to good time and celebrate about all the money you have that you swindled people out of.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 01-14-12 at 02:28 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Drugs & alcohol and trips to Mexico fuking machos joven