Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    I can't express my joy enough for seeing Paulypoker, lakerboy and No coincidences being on this side
    same here. now all we need is Lang.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

wouldn't be surprised if this line hits 7..

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Greenbay wins this week in blowout fashion then it is revenge time for the saints next week after they squeak by the 9ers ............

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by dondude View Post
    Hard to beat a good team twice in same season.
    See Packers vs. Bears results last year.

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

same here. now all we need is Lang.
    Your hatred of the Packers must cost you a lot of money Bear fan, time for a second job yet?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Packers will be rusty. Rodgers will be out of sync with receivers and Jennings probably wont play.

LB if u bet with real money please place this wager at 5 dimes.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Your hatred of the Packers must cost you a lot of money Bear fan, time for a second job yet?
    ive anticipated this game for about a month.

Ive only bet on 2 games involving Packers all year. Lost both actually but i even bet on the Packers against Panthers and the Packers shitty defense lost that bet for me when they let Cam walk in for the easy TD.

Packers will not win the super bowl i guarantee it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

IMO the Giants matchup better with Packers better than any team in the NFL.

Only way to beat Rodgers is to hit him hard on every play. That D-line will probably knock Rodgers out of the game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Only way to beat Rodgers is to hit him hard on every play...without blitzing.
    That is what the Chiefs did and the Giants defensive line is good enough to do the same now that all the guys are healthy. This is probably the worst possible matchup for Green Bay. I WILL say that if the Packers win this week, they will win the Super Bowl. If they draw the Saints, they play a similar game as the Packers with a finesse defense so the Packers would win in a shootout at home. If they draw the 49ers, their defense is better than the Giants, but they don't have an offense like the Giants have that can exploit the Packers defense. Ergo,,,,,,Giants are Green Bay's toughest matchup.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What's funny about these threads is that the haters just can't help themselves. Is it that hard to ignore LB if you don't like him, his plays or his style? Or is he behind your chair, holding a gun to your head and making you not only open the thread, but respond over and over again?

Don't like the play? Fade it. Don't like the poster? SBR offers this wonderful feature called the "ignore" function. Use it. I hate to break it to you fellas, but stalking LB is what makes him more popular here. You are fueling the very fire which burns your asses so much in the first place that you just can't stay away.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What's funny about these threads is that the haters just can't help themselves. Is it that hard to ignore LB if you don't like him, his plays or his style? Or is he behind your chair, holding a gun to your head and making you not only open the thread, but respond over and over again?

Don't like the play? Fade it. Don't like the poster? SBR offers this wonderful feature called the "ignore" function. Use it. I hate to break it to you fellas, but stalking LB is what makes him more popular here. You are fueling the very fire which burns your asses so much in the first place that you just can't stay away.

20 degrees for the high after heavy snowfall on thursday... passing game will be in doubt... any thoughts

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The only team with "value" in this game is Green Bay. This line should be -10 or -11. Packers -8 is a steal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The only team with "value" in this game is Green Bay. This line should be -10 or -11. Packers -8 is a steal.
    Couldn't agree more t-wizz. Haven't locked anything in yet, but I already started a thread the other day in the NFL forum and this may be my biggest bet of the NFL season.

I'm just hoping I can get 7, but I seriously doubt it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Couldn't agree more t-wizz. Haven't locked anything in yet, but I already started a thread the other day in the NFL forum and this may be my biggest bet of the NFL season.

I'm just hoping I can get 7, but I seriously doubt it.
    Sunday the line might drop to 7.5 and then it's up to whether or not you want to buy the half point. I think Lakerboy made a smart bet getting the -8 at +104 odds.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Packers will be rusty. Rodgers will be out of sync with receivers and Jennings probably wont play.

LB if u bet with real money please place this wager at 5 dimes.
    Big Bear, I've never seen you post here but this is a very false comment. The Packers did not participate in team workouts before lockout, were they out of sync to start the season? No, they finished 15-1. No rust on this team. Jennings could have played if the game was last weekend. Jennings will be very close to 100% and will be huge. You're a moronic Bears fan. Don't hate.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Sunday the line might drop to 7.5 and then it's up to whether or not you want to buy the half point. I think Lakerboy made a smart bet getting the -8 at +104 odds.
    Bunch of places already have 7.5

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

As much as I want to take the Packers, this reminds be so much of when the Giants went into Lambeau a few years back and beat them on the way to the Superbowl. That was amazing when Plaxico caught 50 passes in zero degree weather and Farve choked. The problem here is that Plaxico is not playing and neither is Farve. One other thing to consider, Matty Ice is still rolling around like someone set him on fire; stop, drop and roll.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    As much as I want to take the Packers, this reminds be so much of when the Giants went into Lambeau a few years back and beat them on the way to the Superbowl. That was amazing when Plaxico caught 50 passes in zero degree weather and Farve choked. The problem here is that Plaxico is not playing and neither is Farve. One other thing to consider, Matty Ice is still rolling around like someone set him on fire; stop, drop and roll.

Giants a much better team back then with a solid defense. Big deal Giants shut down the Falcons. Course the Falcons blew a couple 4th and inches to score more points. Look at the stats this Giants defense just is not that great. Especially in the secondary. They shut down the Cowboys some course Romo played with a swollen hand. Shut down a Jets offense that sucks. And a Falcons offense that blew alot of chances. They won't shut down this Packers offense. See this Packers offense coming out fired up playing for there offensive cordinator who just lost his son. And with all this trash talk by Giant players won't help there cause. Its better to keep the mouth shut before games. I remember Rob Ryan talking about the Eagles and they put up like 40 on the Cowboys and beat them down. Look for the same with the Packers all the Giant players are doing fueling the fire. Course i just like the over in this game Giants could keep it close Packers defense not that great.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by donkbetter View Post
    20 degrees for the high after heavy snowfall on thursday... passing game will be in doubt... any thoughts

Huh Passing game will be in doubt why is this. Cause the weather will be 20 degrees with light wind on sunday? You don't think they will have the field clear off by sunday with 2 to 4 inches of snow expected Thursday? Clear skies on Sunday i don't think the passing game will be in doubt.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

GB might be a good tease play... Even tho i hate those and they are pointless

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Giants a much better team back then with a solid defense. Big deal Giants shut down the Falcons. Course the Falcons blew a couple 4th and inches to score more points. Look at the stats this Giants defense just is not that great. Especially in the secondary. They shut down the Cowboys some course Romo played with a swollen hand. Shut down a Jets offense that sucks. And a Falcons offense that blew alot of chances. They won't shut down this Packers offense. See this Packers offense coming out fired up playing for there offensive cordinator who just lost his son. And with all this trash talk by Giant players won't help there cause. Its better to keep the mouth shut before games. I remember Rob Ryan talking about the Eagles and they put up like 40 on the Cowboys and beat them down. Look for the same with the Packers all the Giant players are doing fueling the fire. Course i just like the over in this game Giants could keep it close Packers defense not that great.
    I don't think anyone is thinking they will shut them down entirely, but is something like a 24-17 / 31-24 GB win THAT unlikely? This game's ATS outcome will hinge on the turnover battle, IMO. If GB doesn't get takeaways, it's not going to be that easy for them to pull away from a pretty good Giants offense.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

how are you so confident in this if you don't think green bay will win the NFC? You're basically hinging your hopes on them losing the NFC title game

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I don't know how much it matters from a football preparation standpoint, but sadly, they found the Green Bay's offensive coordinator's son dead in a river yesterday.
    Wow, thas terrible

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

line doesnt make sense...packers were -7in newyork now only minus 8.5 at home shouldnt it be 10 or more

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Manning will not have a good game..can def see some erratic play from him, especially if he starts off bad. I would think GB winning by 14 plus is a likely outcome

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Line was Packers -7 in NY. The packers have since lost and not looked as sharp and the Giants have been improving every game since and are playing their best and are the healthiest they have been all year. Stop it with this should be -10 sh1t. The line is right where it should be. If you think you are getting value laying 7.5 you need to go back to your day job. Eli has been the best 4th quarter QB all year long and don't cry when he sticks his d1ck in your backdoor.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
    line doesnt make sense...packers were -7in newyork now only minus 8.5 at home shouldnt it be 10 or more
    You don't pay much attention do you?

Since then Giants have almost all team back which was put to pieces by injuries. This has led to the team performing BETTER than they were going into the playoffs 2007. Last week the run game was what we expect from the giants and the defense allowed 0 points.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    You don't pay much attention do you? Since then Giants have almost all team back which was put to pieces by injuries. This has led to the team performing BETTER than they were going into the playoffs 2007. Last week the run game was what we expect from the giants and the defense allowed 0 points.
    That's a bit misleading though. The Falcons just didn't have a good gameplan last week, making some terrible offensive play calls. Better coaching probably would have seen them put up 7-10 points on top of the safety.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
    Different injury situations. Giants are now fully healthy at running back and the defensive line. Packers now have injuries on offensive line and Jennings will play dinged up. None of that applied to first meeting, and it turned out the Packers -7 in NY may have been the bad line considering the way that game went.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Agreed that Packers are the play. Giants defense can give up quick scores and Eli is turnover prone, as much as I love him as a QB. Explosive offense but the green bay defense is excellent at causing turnover, one of the few things they do well. Packers are healthy, rested, and been preparing foe two weeks. Did I mention this game is at home? This is not the 2007 GiantS

Packers -7.5

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Everyone hates on LB when he makes +9 +310ml plays but now everyone loves the Giants.

Hypocrites.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Who cares about Giants RB's anyway? Is fatass Jacobs gonna rush for another 6.6 yards per carry? Will be more like 3 yards maximum. Same with Bradshaw. People were sucking Rodgers balls during the regular season, so what exactly happened that Giants get all the attention? If you don't like Green Bay, just stay away from this game.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

I think the line or 8 or 9 for this game is pretty fair. I honestly don't want to touch it. However, the over is a great play. I think these two scored over 70 their first game and I don't see why that can't happen again.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Different injury situations. Giants are now fully healthy at running back and the defensive line. Packers now have injuries on offensive line and Jennings will play dinged up. None of that applied to first meeting, and it turned out the Packers -7 in NY may have been the bad line considering the way that game went.

LT can i assume you are on the giants here?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LT can i assume you are on the giants here?
    I am probably passing at 7.5, but props/derivatives will be Giants slanted.

First 12345 ... Last