baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

mathdotcom -- need your math expertise to bag this cougar!

So last Tuesday night (late) I was at a bar and I started talking to this in-shape cougar. Now, I've been losing left and right and I wasn't at the bar to hunt some high-mileage snatch. Just wanted to take in a beer and relax. Anyways, the cougar sits next to me and I throw some conversation her way.

"Yadda yadda this, yadda yadda that" And I don't really give a shit.

So we're talking and I'm thinking about true parlay odds. I've got $5 left that I'd like to deposit at a book, but these books won't accept that little of a deposit. (Bastards!!!) So I start working on the cougar. I will let her blow me if she pays me $55.00 (just enuff to get a $50 deposit in plus the fees), then I'll turn around and do a 6-team parlay on that $50. I said to her, "Listen, you get to blow me and I'll multiply that 50 bucks big-time. AND(!!!) I'll give you half of the parlay winnings."

She was totally into it. She got all excited about the money she'd win. Gonna buy this, gonna buy that. Well, next thing this fukking cougar says is, "What are the true odds on this 6-teamer?"

Now, I don't know shit about math. My deposits usually disappear faster than an illegal immigrant once he gets across the border never to be reprimanded.

So, mathy, I gotta go to this bar tonite and tell her what the true odds are on a 6-teamer.... so I can get that $50 deposit in.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

c and p ?

baskets

c and p?

what does this mean? Cream-blast her and Penis-whack her across the forehaed?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I know the odds of this story being uninteresting...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WvGambler

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Can't blame the wife baskets....you're obnoxious.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some guys try way too hard.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

2^6 or 1 in 64

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Baskets, how about some pics, son?

baskets

lol, I pasted what I copied from another site. had no idea people would post so much about it. paid-poster just like Fishhead here we come!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, I pasted what I copied from another site. had no idea people would post so much about it. paid-poster just like Fishhead here we come!
    that is what "c and p" is

baskets

ha ha. thx, wtf

if I had a point, I'd give you one. but I'm a crazy gambler. ha ha

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

oh snap hope your wife doesn't find out...about the parlay i mean.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

clown asss mother fuker

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

kids a dope

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    So last Tuesday night (late) I was at a bar and I started talking to this in-shape cougar. Now, I've been losing left and right and I wasn't at the bar to hunt some high-mileage snatch. Just wanted to take in a beer and relax. Anyways, the cougar sits next to me and I throw some conversation her way.

"Yadda yadda this, yadda yadda that" And I don't really give a shit.

So we're talking and I'm thinking about true parlay odds. I've got $5 left that I'd like to deposit at a book, but these books won't accept that little of a deposit. (Bastards!!!) So I start working on the cougar. I will let her blow me if she pays me $55.00 (just enuff to get a $50 deposit in plus the fees), then I'll turn around and do a 6-team parlay on that $50. I said to her, "Listen, you get to blow me and I'll multiply that 50 bucks big-time. AND(!!!) I'll give you half of the parlay winnings."

She was totally into it. She got all excited about the money she'd win. Gonna buy this, gonna buy that. Well, next thing this fukking cougar says is, "What are the true odds on this 6-teamer?"

Now, I don't know shit about math. My deposits usually disappear faster than an illegal immigrant once he gets across the border never to be reprimanded.

So, mathy, I gotta go to this bar tonite and tell her what the true odds are on a 6-teamer.... so I can get that $50 deposit in.

you're married so everything you touch is -EV

Spend the $5 on another bud lite