Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Under OBAMA : World's Doomsday Clock ticks closer to Midnight

By at least one measure, the world just got that much closer to apocalypse.

The Doomsday Clock, a figurative timepiece used as a barometer of humankind’s fate, was moved one minute closer to midnight on Tuesday, the first time it has been nudged forward since 2007. It is now 11:55, five minutes before the appointed hour.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The "Doomsday Clock" is at a snails pace now, compared to when Bush was running the show.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you think these top countries would ever nuke each other lol. better chance of 500,000,000 die in death camps than that

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

The "Doomsday Clock" is at a snails pace now, compared to when Bush was running the show.

Do you and your ilk realize just how juvenile y'all's "But Bush...." retort is to everything about Obama ?

When will your messiah stand on his own...

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Ask yourself one question...

If you were a terrorist, would you plan an attack with Obama in office???

Of course not, he is doing their job for them...

He is the worst President of all times and favored to return, thanks to welfare letting the dumbest out multiply the smartest...

Just let nature run its course, or pay the consequences...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damn these inbreds are more in love with obama than liberals... Don't worry , you'll get another albino W in office soon

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I find it almost funny that the Rebulicans do nothing but criticize the President but are unable to come up with a candidate to beat him. Does not say much for the Republicans that they will be unable to take the White House from "the worst President in history", don`t Cha think!!

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

1980 - moved 2 minutes closer
    1981 - moved 3 minutes closer
    1984 - moved 1 minute closer

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Most of you are being slow killed by the government right now but our too dumb to even know it.

The elite think the world is over populated right now and want to bring the population down to 500,000

Many SBR posters will be gone in the near future.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

LOL at all of you that think that one party is better than or favors your interest more than the other. The system plays on your fears and sympathies. It enables you to vent your frustrations instead of enacting or suggesting a single idea to change the situation.

Congrats sheep...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

what should Obama have done differently that would have kept the clock where it was?

what would McCain/Palin have done?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

I find it almost funny that the Rebulicans do nothing but criticize the President but are unable to come up with a candidate to beat him. Does not say much for the Republicans that they will be unable to take the White House from "the worst President in history", don`t Cha think!!

Who knows the future ? However , you must not keep-up with the latest

Ron Paul ties Obama nationally whereas Mittens beats Obama.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Do you and your ilk realize just how juvenile y'all's "But Bush...." retort is to everything about Obama ?

Worst presidential handoff in the last 50 years. I know u Bush dick lickers have a tough time taking blame. I mean who wants to take blame for anything? Boy u would think Bush handed Obama a budget surplus like the one Clinton handed Bush. I know i know it was the republican congress during the Clinton years i get it. Just like it was the Clinton recession that gave Bush a tough start. Gullible Fox News nitwits.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Ask yourself one question...

If you were a terrorist, would you plan an attack with Obama in office???

Of course not, he is doing their job for them...

He is the worst President of all times and favored to return, thanks to welfare letting the dumbest out multiply the smartest...

Just let nature run its course, or pay the consequences...
    I get it. It was Obama who was in office when we were attack on 9/11 and it was Bush that finally nailed Bin Laden.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Who knows the future ? However , you must not keep-up with the latest Ron Paul ties Obama nationally whereas Mittens beats Obama.
    Neither which are actual republicans....

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Most of you are being slow killed by the government right now but our too dumb to even know it. The elite think the world is over populated right now and want to bring the population down to 500,000 Many SBR posters will be gone in the near future.

Bush & Obama are playing for the same team. **** them and both parties

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Worst presidential handoff in the last 50 years. I know u Bush dick lickers have a tough time taking blame. I mean who wants to take blame for anything? Boy u would think Bush handed Obama a budget surplus like the one Clinton handed Bush. I know i know it was the republican congress during the Clinton years i get it. Just like it was the Clinton recession that gave Bush a tough start. Gullible Fox News nitwits.

Not yet I see... After 3yrs not yet. let me know when.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post

Neither which are actual republicans....

They say they are and political parties are big tents

iifold
    Update your status

Blacks have to keep it real...

Mexicans want immigration...

Half of Whites suffer from Liberalism/White Guilt...

All this Adds up to a Country that can't survive...

Good Job Losers!!!

P.S. Asians Win

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post

Bush & Obama are playing for the same team. **** them and both parties
    Yep pretty close to the same team. We need a salary cap for elections. Make it tax payer funded. give them both a set sum and then maybe they will grow a spine instead of listening to the highest bidder. Love the sixty minute piece where they show how these politicians are allowed to inside trade in the stock market but it is against the law for the common man. U can't make shit like this up.

Thor4140

Good Job Losers!!!

P.S. Asians Win
    Farmers and oil companies need to get away from these tax payer subsidy's and pay their own way. I started a business and had no help why do i have to pay for their welfare? why do i have to pay a tremendous tax to the military complex when all the other countries combine don't spend what we do for defense?

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Farmers and oil companies need to get away from these tax payer subsidy's and pay their own way. I started a business and had no help why do i have to pay for their welfare? why do i have to pay a tremendous tax to the military complex when all the other countries combine don't spend what we do for defense?
    Rule #1...

If you lose the war...

Nothing else matters...

Sam Odom

WOW! 1n5 DEMOCRAT voters in N.H. say NO to Obama

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Good Job Losers!!!

P.S. Asians Win
    go play videogames.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hes not getting reelected, he only won the 1st time because he had no record to attack, hes got 3 years of a disastrous laundry list for the repubs to bring up now, repub landslide in 2012 as well as take back the senate and finally get this country out of the hole obama has gotten it in.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Hes not getting reelected, he only won the 1st time because he had no record to attack, hes got 3 years of a disastrous laundry list for the repubs to bring up now, repub landslide in 2012 as well as take back the senate and finally get this country out of the hole obama has gotten it in.
    it was Obama that put us in this hole??

Damn you fukks have selective memory.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Really? Our President has not been a disaster, the people have. If we were truly "United" as the name of our country suggests, we would stand as one and protest when the gov`t does not act in the best interest of the people. Yes, we have more power than we give ourselves credit for, however, we choose to use our power watching television and making ourselves feel good by buying shit shoved down our throats on the television. Not often enough to we dig for the truth so that we can make an informed decision and think for ourselves, which shows how lazy we are as a nation considering that we live in the information age with information at our fingertips.
    To Sam Odom, you and I see things differently, but if I recall correctly, there has always been a mutual respect. For that I say you are a good motherfukker!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

zomg!!! An irrelevant subjective clock that says we're all gonna die is closer to saying we're gonna die!

And I thought the Mayan calendar was ridiculous....

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

The mobilization of the urban vote is a key to the presidents re-election. While white america is split more between the two parties...look at the numbers for the last election for Obama for African Americans. He will carry a similar percentage this term no matter how he does/did. He will get re-elected

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

No mention of 2010 when the clock fell back one minute making a net gain of zero for this silly clock during his administration.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares. according to the tinfoil hat loonies out there, 12/21/12 it'll "hit midnight" when the world ends anyway

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Biggest travesties in America right now is the amount of our budget that goes to Medicare and MILITARY. We're spending upwards of a TRILLION dollars a year on the MILITARY. We need massive reform and budget overhaul but honestly this worlds fukked, not so much from the US but the likes of a growing Africa, India and China. Those countries will be the most responsible for that damn doomsday clock.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Who knows the future ? However , you must not keep-up with the latest

Ron Paul ties Obama nationally whereas Mittens beats Obama.
    All the +124 you want on the Republican Party at Pinny to take over the White House. I'd say Mittens has his hands full.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

That's a pretty solid point..

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

And, had a candidate that made the most serious blunders of all-time. McCain turned into a sheep at the very time he needed to be strong, and selected a no-name, plus, first women [or second?] that could be a heartbeat away from being crowned President. He gave the office to Obama on a "golden platter."
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 01-11-12 at 10:38 AM.

12 Last