onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why doesn't Ron Paul get any attention

Gingrich is a schmuck who gets more than him I don't get it. I know Paul doesn't look the part of president but the guy needs more media attention

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

The establishment does not have control over Ron Paul therefore he is not a viable candidate for them which explains the mainstream media snub.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ron Paul isn't a great orator -- if his rhetoric skills were more polished, it would help a bit. But if Paul looked like this guy.....

.....Paul would most likely have the Republican nomination locked up already. Looks and attractiveness are a huge factor in the success of politicians, and Paul just looks old and not that pretty.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Otp, if a guy like Ron Paul ever wins, me and you will be sharing a bunk bed in a concentration camp.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Otp, if a guy like Ron Paul ever wins, me and you will be sharing a bunk bed in a concentration camp.

lol, I don't think so. You guys have to remember that he won't be president, very slim chance. But, also remember this the President can't do or won't do everything they say. When and if R Paul became President his extremely right wing ideas will moderate as will his extremely left wing ideas. Do you really believe the crazies in this country would allow drugs to be legalized? Not a chance, do you really think the military and the Israeli faction would allow us to abandon Israel? Never! You can take all his extreme positions and they will all be moderated whether he wants it or not. That is democracy.

You know maybe his type of politician is exactly what this country needs. Shake up politics and start a political revolution. I don't agree with most but some of his ideas are spot on.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What Mikail said.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Ron Paul wins, you and everyone else in this country will have more personal freedom than at any point since we were born.

That's a fact.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-10-12 at 02:22 PM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I think the main reason he doesn't garner any attention is because he plays SBR poker with his brother.

He was toast the moment that shit hit the fan...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably because most of the country doesnt agree with most sbr degens. Most people don't want that much freedom, most people don't want legalized drugs and most people don't want legalized gambling. The only reason people on here like him is because of the last two. He might be good for that, but I am not sure about foreign policies and things that really mean something

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Because he will take down the federal reserve, and actually change the system.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

This would be valid about 2 months ago....not anymore...

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

The federal reserve is the primary catalyst of all poverty and war. If it were removed, the impact it would have structurally wouldn't be "just a pro."

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Ron Paul doesn't get attention the same way Howard Dean didn't get attention.
    He's a kook

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

"Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action." -Ron Paul

"by far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government." -Ron Paul

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." -Ron Paul

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." -Ron Paul