Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

AAPL passes all-time high of $427 a share, market cap closes in on $400B

An interesting thing has happened this morning. In a run up to Apple’s Q1 2012 earnings call and amid a steady flow of CES 2012 announcements, where Apple traditionally does not exhibit, the company’s share has reached an all-time high, passing $427 a share for a market valuation of $398 billion (Exxon Mobile is at $408.86 billion). As noted by Fortune’s Philip Elmer-DeWitt, the company actually passed the $426.70 mark it hit briefly one day in mid-October
    Interestingly, several analysts have boosted their iPhone estimates for the December quarter. Most notably, Goldman upped their iPhone estimate to 31 million quarterly units, up from the previous 30.2 million estimate. Needham significantly increased their previous 28 million units projection to 32 million units.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Sounds like you've got some Hotel Del Rey funds lined up out of this, Iwin! Nice work

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Im set to sell at 450.....i got in at mid 190s and under 210. Threw my life savings on it. I may move to 475 and hold out for the dividends that are supposed to happen mid year....i dont know what to do right now. Any super smart stock guys? I own 80 shares....advice?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Im set to sell at 450.....i got in at mid 190s and under 210. Threw my life savings on it. I may move to 475 and hold out for the dividends that are supposed to happen mid year....i dont know what to do right now. Any super smart stock guys? I own 80 shares....advice?
    Take half off before earnings historically AAPL gets a bid put under it and trades down after earnings .I would take atleast 20 shares off the table to lock in healthy profits.I would buy downside protection just in case they have earnings miss again.Our form is buying on any pullbacks I own 10000 shares at 85.50 .

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Lemart only the last earnings call did apple drop from what i remember.
    Any word on dividends? Im not a stock guy....how much are dividends usually?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Lemart only the last earnings call did apple drop from what i remember.
    Any word on dividends? Im not a stock guy....how much are dividends usually?
    AAPL rose to $420 then dropped to $368 then rose back to the $390 area then pulled back to $378 on rumors that part orders were slowing I brought some there.As far as the dividend goes I think they are going to announce one as soon as the surpass the $100 billion dollar free cash .As far as the dividend goes I hear it's going to be 4%