TK
    TK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1615

Betislands half point

I dont seem to be getting the free half point. Is there a certain time that this starts? I tried to go onto their chat, but no one is there and can't see anything on their website.

Thanks,

EDIT: I FINALLY GOT THEM ON CHAT, THEY WILL SET IT UP SHORTLY. MODS, FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS NOTE.
    Last edited by TK; 01-09-12 at 08:23 AM.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

The half point is Monday through Friday only. Starts roughly about 9 AM Eastern on Monday and continues well into Friday evening. Very valualble for baskets.

Also available for totals, but Bet Islands hangs CBB totals very late so in most cases the advantage is nullified. I can understand them trying to mitigate their risk on totals. Still the half for all baskets on sides during the week is very, very valuable.

The half point however replaces reduced juice but you can get that elsewhere.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does everyone qualify for the half point?

I have not been getting it

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    Does everyone qualify for the half point?

I have not been getting it
    When you deposit they will ask you if you want reduced juice or 1/2 points. If you currently have a balance I was told they can't set you up. But the next time you happen to be a $0 you can ask for it I believe.