Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Like someone said, go through the hand history, if the same people are constantly dropping chips to Roxxy, then you have a problem.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    This laughable. Re-posting someone elses post that is nothing but an accusation without any handhistory/evidence.

I was at the table myself.

This is ONE of the guys

toltolich

Guy went out first in the tourney. Cant remember if if was first hand or not, but toltolich called a river all in and ROXY had pocket kings and I guess that toltolich didnt htink that his cards would show. But it showed 3-9 offsuit NO PAIR

I saw another hand too with 8 high but I am trying to figure out who it was again

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    mofome post some fukkin hand histories. We don't want them lost forever like that EPIC WSOP trip report thread. Don't you remember all the photos, videos and play by play results? Fukkin awesome it was!
    DUMBASS you can STILL check and see every single player who paid to play in the main event.

I met up with FuzzyDunlop a few times as well. And my picture was taken and a story on the internet from the tourney about a hand I was in if you know where to look

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

I was at the table myself.

This is ONE of the guys

toltolich

Guy went out first in the tourney. Cant remember if if was first hand or not, but toltolich called a river all in and ROXY had pocket kings and I guess that toltolich didnt htink that his cards would show. But it showed 3-9 offsuit NO PAIR

I saw another hand too with 8 high but I am trying to figure out who it was again

Talk to SBR_John. He's saying that toltolich wasn't even at the same table as Roxxy today. Maybe he has it wrong, or maybe you are thinking of someone else.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

How far into the tourney was this supposed to have happened? And how many thousand do you think got dumped? Sounds like the suggestion is he pocketed 4-6k from cohorts.

I have the leaderboard showing and keep an eye on who is ranking top 10 during the tourney and don't recall Roxy jumping out to an early lead. Nobody did before the 25/50 blinds as I recall.

He did end up on a table with me with 20 or 30 left. And had about a 15k stack by then which was near leader.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

DUMBASS you can STILL check and see every single player who paid to play in the main event.

I met up with FuzzyDunlop a few times as well. And my picture was taken and a story on the internet from the tourney about a hand I was in if you know where to look
    calm down pal. mofome is ttwarrior and was referencing roxy's TR or lackthereof. I'm glad you got some interwebz publicity though. Please to carry on berating me as it makes me hard as a granite outcrop.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

and if you were at the table, you have the hand history to prove your statements

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi PlayersOnly69,

"Toltolich" played in 4 hands today. None of those hands were against "Roxxyfish", as he was never at the same table.

"Toltolich" did not call or bet any of his chips except in hand #4 (below), when his two pair lost to a flush.

Hand 1:

Hand 2:

Hand 3:

Hand 4:

We want to keep the games clean, but we also want to keep our storytelling down. You started this thread after reading a post made by "ttwarrior1", who potshot Roxxyfish after his win today. Keep it fair and honest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Guys, I am sure that he thought that his friends cards would not be showed, but one called his call in with 8 high!!!!

The other called with 3-9 off an all in
    go take you meds

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    calm down pal. mofome is ttwarrior and was referencing roxy's TR or lackthereof. I'm glad you got some interwebz publicity though. Please to carry on berating me as it makes me hard as a granite outcrop.

I am sorry sir! I actually bet on you in the last Poker tourney when you were like 70 to 1 or something.

How can ttwarrior be mofome? I know mofome

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well roxx we did play at the same table and u did sukk out on me with garbage but just seemed u got hot for quite awhile and all there is to say is good job on the win and sure we will play against each other again

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry sir! I actually bet on you in the last Poker tourney when you were like 70 to 1 or something.

How can ttwarrior be mofome? I know mofome
    Entitled 7 superpowers! Terrible bet BTW. Wait till dax takes training wheels of his prop markets. come on dax lets hit the bigtime brah!

playersonly69

I give up! Lou maybe I made a mistake with the correct poster name. My bad I guess. But I saw some weird shit today at the tournament.

If anything ROXY will know that we are watching and wont try shit like this again

SBR Lou

I give up! Lou maybe I made a mistake with the correct poster name. My bad I guess. But I saw some weird shit today at the tournament.
    I think the only thing you saw was Roxxyfish' tail as he raced past you to the finish line.

Anyone with legitimate inquiries or concerns is always free to email us or PM us. We take collusion seriously and have an incredible array of tools at our disposal to help keep the games clean.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Oh, poker for points drama

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I think the only thing you saw was Roxxyfish' tail as he raced past you to the finish line.

Anyone with legitimate inquiries or concerns is always free to email us or PM us. We take collusion seriously and have an incredible array of tools at our disposal to help keep the games clean.
    what the hell is going on today,everyone is saying players are cheating..is it just being a sore loser or is it the pressure of qualifing for the cup

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    what the hell is going on today,everyone is saying players are cheating..is it just being a sore loser or is it the pressure of qualifing for the cup
    I think it's the latter. The pressure of qualifying is making guys hairs fall on their keyboard. It should be an interesting championship series to say the least.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I think it's the latter. The pressure of qualifying is making guys hairs fall on their keyboard. It should be an interesting championship series to say the least.
    sounds like a few of them need to get laid and relax a bit lol

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    sounds like a few of them need to get laid and relax a bit lol
    This...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

first i was a bit angry about this idiots comments, now that i researched ,i am not even worried anymore he and ttwarrior 69ning thats OK, let this guys their homoerotic adventure, or maybe they are just brother and sister who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

This...

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

roxxy is big time , why would a WSOP player cheat on sbr ?

oh wait...

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

roxxy stop being a cheater cheater pumpkin eater

First 12