FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Poker tourneys here

As some of you may have seen, Im new here but have had trouble paying my bookie. I'm an avid poker player and have won "thousands" at sites such as pokerstars and bodog but have since when broke. you can look my name up "flipsiderm" on google, Id love to be apart of the sbr community poker tourneys. Can you guys let me know all the info to join them, etc. I see you need a certain amount of points to join them which I do not have...hook a brotha up.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You have plenty of points to play,its 20pts a tourney and 1 tourney a day limit.You have 381 points.My best advice to you is to apply for pro membership,lots of poker tournies and contests.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    As some of you may have seen, Im new here but have had trouble paying my bookie. I'm an avid poker player and have won "thousands" at sites such as pokerstars and bodog but have since when broke. you can look my name up "flipsiderm" on google, Id love to be apart of the sbr community poker tourneys. Can you guys let me know all the info to join them, etc. I see you need a certain amount of points to join them which I do not have...hook a brotha up.
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal
    seen that coming

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Something tells me "thousands" means "hundreds". Also, won probably means lost.