I made a bunch of prop bets that were very successful today. Now it seems like I might have made a mistake thought I am not 100% sure. I thought I made a bet that was on Detroit -.5 penalties +115. I bet $100 to win $115. Now I wrote down all my bets and I wrote it down like this as well. I also looked at my wagers later on the site in pending wagers. After the game was over I went to check my balance and saw there were some bets still pending. Again I didn't notice anything wrong with like 5 bets still pending. I even had a bet on first penalty of the game by Detroit. All game I was rooting for Detroit's to have penalties. I keep checking my balance then after a little while when it wasn't going up I wen to pending wagers again and now all of a sudden it shows the bet was graded a loss and it says Detroit -.5 TURNOVERS not penalties. I don't know how I could make this error but I guess it is not totally out of question that I read it wrong when betting it, wrote it down wrong when betting it, read it wrong when viewing wagers during the game and read it wrong when the bet was pending. I went to live chat and of course they said it is what it is and I guess like I said, it could have been. My question is, is there a way to see if there was a props line up for both of these props and what the lines were they at the time I bet on it? The live chat said there probably was a line on penalties as well but now that it is off the board they don't know.