looks like the Rams will give him a big fat contract

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I heard he's holding out for INDY

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i feel sorry for jeff, if he doesn't land the job i am sure he will suffer in his life

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Would have been a great fit in San Diego. if Norv Turner wasnt still hanging around

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

The Rams will most likely land him because of the $$$ they'll be willing to give him. But I'm sure he'd rather be coaching Indy or somewhere else.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

He's a no talent ass clown. This guy is soo overrated. I'm pretty sure his last 7 seasons coaching the titans they made the playoffs twice, and didn't win either game. I'm pretty sure anybody posting on SBR can coach a NFL team and not win a playoff game for 7 straight years also.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fisher sucks. 16 seasons with the Titans and could only get to the Super Bowl once, and he lost. He was below .500 in the playoffs too. Overrated.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm not sure what they see in Fischer he's got an overall record of 147-126-0....indeed a head scratcher. If he takes over Miami or St Louis there are no quick answers. If I was him I would be waiting in the weeds for the Indianapolis position if it opens....he'll have a front-line QB for sure, and probably a lot more pieces to work with. Also, he could probably get more control over personnel decisions as well....he's already shown he's a big Peyton Manning guy, so if Peyton stays around he could be a very good fit.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Fisher wins a superbowl +999000000332132300302302302320302309243 254365245324324324234324

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I don't give a fukk I'd take Fisher over Caldwell in a sec

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    He's a no talent ass clown. This guy is soo overrated. I'm pretty sure his last 7 seasons coaching the titans they made the playoffs twice, and didn't win either game. I'm pretty sure anybody posting on SBR can coach a NFL team and not win a playoff game for 7 straight years also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Fisher sucks. 16 seasons with the Titans and could only get to the Super Bowl once, and he lost. He was below .500 in the playoffs too. Overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I'm not sure what they see in Fischer he's got an overall record of 147-126-0....indeed a head scratcher. If he takes over Miami or St Louis there are no quick answers. If I was him I would be waiting in the weeds for the Indianapolis position if it opens....he'll have a front-line QB for sure, and probably a lot more pieces to work with. Also, he could probably get more control over personnel decisions as well....he's already shown he's a big Peyton Manning guy, so if Peyton stays around he could be a very good fit.
    You guys want him to go undefeated every year? He's a good coach, and his teams always played hard for him. He never had a great QB and still won more games then he lost. Loyal guy and will be a great hire for any team that gets him.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

You guys are idiots.

Fisher made the playoffs six times, with three different quarterbacks, and was a yard away from winning the Superbowl against one of the most dynamic teams in decades.

Sure the Titans had some bad years. Who wouldn't when your QBs are Vince Young, Kerry Collins, and Billy Volek? He made the playoffs with VINCE YOUNG and KERRY COLLINS!

And yeah, so he only made it to one Superbowl and lost it. Jerry Sloan never won an NBA title either. Doesn't mean he wasn't a good coach. Fisher just happened to run into some juggernauts in the playoffs, like a team with one of the greatest offenses ever (Rams), one of the greatest defenses ever (Ravens), and one of the greatest teams ever (Patriots). Plus they also lost to the Raiders the year they made it to the Superbowl.

Fisher is a solid ******* coach who just ran out of parts and momentum in Tennessee. If they had happened to have their down years during a draft year with decent QBs, Fisher would still be the Titan's coach. Seriously, the year they drafted Vince Young, the next highest drafted Qbs were Leinart, Cutler, Kellen Clemmens, and Tavaris Jackson. Fisher wanted Cutler, not Young, if I recall. But the GM/owner wanted McNair part II, so they drafted Young. With Cutler that team could have developed into a perennial power. I guess. Personally, I think Cutler sucks.

Point is, if they had sucked the year or two before, they could have had Rodgers, or Big Ben, or Rivers, or Eli. If they had sucked a couple years later, they could have had Matt Ryan, or Stafford, or Bradford.

Whoever gets Fisher is going to be quite happy. Just like the Broncos are loving John Fox and the Panthers were more than happy to get rid of him, as if anyone should be expected to win football games with Jimmy Clausen and Matt Moore as your starting quarterbacks.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post

Would have been a great fit in San Diego.

Fisher wanted the job too... Spanos is a rooster

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    You guys are idiots. Fisher made the playoffs six times, with three different quarterbacks, and was a yard away from winning the Superbowl against one of the most dynamic teams in decades. Sure the Titans had some bad years. Who wouldn't when your QBs are Vince Young, Kerry Collins, and Billy Volek? He made the playoffs with VINCE YOUNG and KERRY COLLINS! And yeah, so he only made it to one Superbowl and lost it. Jerry Sloan never won an NBA title either. Doesn't mean he wasn't a good coach. Fisher just happened to run into some juggernauts in the playoffs, like a team with one of the greatest offenses ever (Rams), one of the greatest defenses ever (Ravens), and one of the greatest teams ever (Patriots). Plus they also lost to the Raiders the year they made it to the Superbowl. Fisher is a solid ******* coach who just ran out of parts and momentum in Tennessee. If they had happened to have their down years during a draft year with decent QBs, Fisher would still be the Titan's coach. Seriously, the year they drafted Vince Young, the next highest drafted Qbs were Leinart, Cutler, Kellen Clemmens, and Tavaris Jackson. Fisher wanted Cutler, not Young, if I recall. But the GM/owner wanted McNair part II, so they drafted Young. With Cutler that team could have developed into a perennial power. I guess. Personally, I think Cutler sucks. Point is, if they had sucked the year or two before, they could have had Rodgers, or Big Ben, or Rivers, or Eli. If they had sucked a couple years later, they could have had Matt Ryan, or Stafford, or Bradford. Whoever gets Fisher is going to be quite happy. Just like the Broncos are loving John Fox and the Panthers were more than happy to get rid of him, as if anyone should be expected to win football games with Jimmy Clausen and Matt Moore as your starting quarterbacks.
    Great post Madcap!

Dirty Sanchez

He's a decent coach...but nothing to slobber all over....heck Marty Schottenheimer's record is better than Fischers and would be a good option for some clubs as well.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

Marty Schottenheimer's record is better than Fischers and would be a good option for some clubs as well.

Marty is too old now IMO

However , if San Diego had kept him and fired AJ the Chargers would be in better shape today and in the last 4 yrs

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Marty is too old now IMO

However , if San Diego had kept him and fired AJ the Chargers would be in better shape today and in the last 4 yrs
    He's around Coughlin's age...he probably has a small run left in him....he would probably be better then some of the guys like Raheem Morris, Spagnolo, Mangini, and the like

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

You guys are idiots.

Fisher made the playoffs six times, with three different quarterbacks, and was a yard away from winning the Superbowl against one of the most dynamic teams in decades.

Sure the Titans had some bad years. Who wouldn't when your QBs are Vince Young, Kerry Collins, and Billy Volek? He made the playoffs with VINCE YOUNG and KERRY COLLINS!

And yeah, so he only made it to one Superbowl and lost it. Jerry Sloan never won an NBA title either. Doesn't mean he wasn't a good coach. Fisher just happened to run into some juggernauts in the playoffs, like a team with one of the greatest offenses ever (Rams), one of the greatest defenses ever (Ravens), and one of the greatest teams ever (Patriots). Plus they also lost to the Raiders the year they made it to the Superbowl.

Fisher is a solid ******* coach who just ran out of parts and momentum in Tennessee. If they had happened to have their down years during a draft year with decent QBs, Fisher would still be the Titan's coach. Seriously, the year they drafted Vince Young, the next highest drafted Qbs were Leinart, Cutler, Kellen Clemmens, and Tavaris Jackson. Fisher wanted Cutler, not Young, if I recall. But the GM/owner wanted McNair part II, so they drafted Young. With Cutler that team could have developed into a perennial power. I guess. Personally, I think Cutler sucks.

Point is, if they had sucked the year or two before, they could have had Rodgers, or Big Ben, or Rivers, or Eli. If they had sucked a couple years later, they could have had Matt Ryan, or Stafford, or Bradford.

Whoever gets Fisher is going to be quite happy. Just like the Broncos are loving John Fox and the Panthers were more than happy to get rid of him, as if anyone should be expected to win football games with Jimmy Clausen and Matt Moore as your starting quarterbacks.

fisher sucks , has never won shit, and the year they got to the superbowl it took a miracle runback against the buffalo bills to even get to the superbowl

fisherball (aka run run pass punt if trailing or run run run punt if ahead) is outdated and he cant win jack all in this passing league

youre confused bud. take a nap

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17903

Would love for him to end up here in St. Louis

Would be a huge improvement!!

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    fisher sucks , has never won shi...
    He won a Super Bowl with the '85 Bears!

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Should be begging STL, bradford, jackson, ton of cap room, 2nd pick in the draft, pick his own GM ... only thing u get w Miami is a storied franchize and the flash of being part of the heat,marlins,dolphins hype

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are idiots.

He wanted leinart not cutler.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    fisher sucks , has never won shit, and the year they got to the superbowl it took a miracle runback against the buffalo bills to even get to the superbowl

fisherball (aka run run pass punt if trailing or run run run punt if ahead) is outdated and he cant win jack all in this passing league

youre confused bud. take a nap
    I'm confused?

You're the dumbshit suggesting Fisher would have been better off letting the turnover prone Kerry Collins and Vince Young sit back and chuck it.

You can't win shit in a passing league with a QB who can't pass the fukking ball. Given his QB situation, who wouldn't run it to shorten the game and try and win with field position and defense?

Franchise QBs don't just grow on trees numbnuts. Why don't you learn a little bit about the game before you go talking trash with your regurgitated talk radio bullshit.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    He wanted leinart not cutler.
    Fair enough.

Still, he ended up with Young, who he didn't want, and it never worked.